Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help me clean up my computer please

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Help me clean up my computer please

Unread postby lloyd.arnault » June 19th, 2013, 6:42 pm

Okay it's all done. I wasn't able to find Tweaking.com Registry backup
lloyd.arnault

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Gary R » June 20th, 2013, 1:15 am

lloyd.arnault wrote:Okay it's all done. I wasn't able to find Tweaking.com Registry backup

Looks like you didn't install it before commencing the clean up of your machine, since I don't see it in your logs. I asked you to install it in my first post ....

Please click on THIS link, and follow the instructions for installing TCRB and creating a backup of your Registry.

No big deal that you didn't, now that your machine is clean, but it could have been if we'd had problems and had needed to restore your registry.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. ;)

As far as I'm concerned this topic is closed, unless there's something else you need us for.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Gary R » June 21st, 2013, 4:06 am