Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help with Blackhole Exploit (2602)

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help with Blackhole Exploit (2602)

Unread postby blubird » June 4th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Hello

One of our client’s site – hxxp://tinyurl.com/kx6bpw2 shows up an alert on my client’s computer as “Blackhole Exploit Kit (2602)”. The client runs AVG on his system

Now the weird thing is that I too have AVG Internet Security installed on my computer but my system detects nothing. Tested it on a few other PCs as well running varied AV programs, but none reported anything.

I also scanned the URL on various online URL scanners, but it came out clean. But the client is insisting that the site is infected and has even sent me screenshots that show that AVG has blocked access to the website.

Could someone please help me identify whether this site is really infected or not. I cannot address this issue unless I can see it for myself. Even in Google, the site comes out clean

Please help
blubird

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help with Blackhole Exploit (2602)

Unread postby deltalima » June 4th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Business Use / Business Networked Computer
It appears you are using your computer for business purposes or connecting to a business network.

May I draw your attention to the topic: ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST, which you should have read before posting for help.

The section here explains why we do not offer help for such computers. Thank you for your understanding.