%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 283.40 Gb Total Space | 192.39 Gb Free Space | 67.89% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 14.65 Gb Total Space | 0.00 Gb Free Space | 0.02% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive G: | 931.51 Gb Total Space | 443.06 Gb Free Space | 47.56% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Aside from that your C:\ and G:\ drives appear to have plenty of space on them. If you're getting any indications that any drive other than your D:\ drive is low on space, please let me know.
As far as I can see your computer is clean of infection, and it's time for a little housekeeping ....
Let's clear out OTL and the files and folders it created. This will also remove TDSSKiller.
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Click on the CleanUp! button.
- OTL will download a list from the Internet, if your firewall or other defensive programmes alerts you, allow it access.
- You will be prompted to allow the clean up procedure, click Yes
- When finished exit out of OTL
- Now delete OTL.exe (if still present).
Please delete ...
Tweaking.com Registry Backup can be removed using Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program
As far as I can see, your computer looks clear of infection now.
Are you still noticing any problems ?
- If you are let me know about them.
- If not it's time to make your computer more secure.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.