Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Adware.gen

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Adware.gen

Unread postby pgmigg » January 22nd, 2013, 1:15 am

Hello confused63,
I have not had any problems lately, but I haven't had much time to be on line or on the computer lately. But at the moment I think things are looking OK.
I am glad to hear this but an absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear. ;) Let check something else...

Step 1.
ESET online scannner

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.

1. Firstly please Disable any Antivirus you have active, as shown in This topic.
  2. Note: Don't forget to re-enable it after the scan.
  3. Next please click on the following link to open a new window to ESET online scannner
  4. Then click on: Image
    Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
    All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
  5. Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: Image
  6. When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  7. Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
  8. Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  9. Now click on: Image
  10. The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  11. When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
  12. Do not touch either the mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  13. When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
  14. Now click on: Image
  15. Use notepad to open the log file located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  16. Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.

Please include in your next reply:
  1. Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
  2. Contents of the C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt log file
  3. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Thanks,
pgmigg

Failure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby confused63 » January 23rd, 2013, 7:01 am

Hi pgmigg,

I've gotten your msg, I will hopefully be able to do this scan late tonight or tomorrow. I hope it doesn't need any download? If it does I can only do it on Sunday. I will let you know how it goes. I hope this is OK?
Many Thanks
confused63
confused63

Unread postby pgmigg » January 24th, 2013, 11:26 am

Hello confused63,
I've gotten your msg, I will hopefully be able to do this scan late tonight or tomorrow. I hope it doesn't need any download? If it does I can only do it on Sunday. I will let you know how it goes. I hope this is OK?
Every tool we used needs download. Even more - the ESET scanner is online tool which independent from computer should be scanned - it means that ESET downloaded a lot of stuff including engine and database. Downloading process should not be interrupted and all together including scan may take a while. Please be patient.

Thanks,
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby confused63 » January 24th, 2013, 6:18 pm

Thank you for your patience with me pgmigg!

I have to download this programme on Sunday it is quite large. I hope it is OK !!? I'm sorry that it has to take this long.
I will send you a reply ASAP on Sunday. I had to google the file to find it since the link came up with an error msg...

Kind Regards
confused63
confused63

Unread postby pgmigg » January 24th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Hello confused63,
I had to google the file to find it since the link came up with an error msg...
What file were you looking for? I checked my link to ESET scanner just now and it worked. Actually you will run ESET from their web page and then it will start downloading by itself...

Thanks,
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby confused63 » January 24th, 2013, 6:46 pm

When I click on the link to ESET I get this http://www.eset.com/404-page-not-found/ ... %2522%253B and it is an error msg saying

Kind Regards
Confused63
confused63

Unread postby pgmigg » January 24th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Hello confused63,
When I click on the link to ESET I get this http://www.eset.com/404-page-not-found/ ... %2522%253B and it is an error msg saying
Sorry that now I confused you! :D

Probably it happened because it was ESET link for US. Try to go to ESET common, then click on Online Scanner link on the right side under Quick Links label. And then follow my instructions above.
Please let me know your results...

Thanks,
pgmigg
pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby confused63 » January 27th, 2013, 11:15 am

Hi ,

I have managed to do the scann, and it did find some threats.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\apnic.dll a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask application
C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\apntoolbarinstaller.exe a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask application
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Photos etc\avira_free_antivirus_en.exe a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask application
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Photos etc\iLividSetup.exe Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Toolkit\cbsidlm-tr1_9-MD5_Checker-ORG2-10410639.exe multiple threats
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0 a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask application
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0 a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Ask application

Let me know where we go from here, I can get online tomorrow if anything else needs to be done. :)

Kind Regards
Confused63
confused63

Unread postby confused63 » January 27th, 2013, 11:24 am

Ps. I did get a msg when I was closing it all down that said the ESET wasn't installed properly...? Also when I was installing it it said I had used it preciously on my laptop, and that only certain updates needed to be installed, but nothing happened so I just went back and then tried again, and it did start so I thought all was well until now when I got the msg above...
confused63

Unread postby pgmigg » January 27th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Hello confused63,
I did get a msg when I was closing it all down that said the ESET wasn't installed properly...? Also when I was installing it it said I had used it preciously on my laptop, and that only certain updates needed to be installed, but nothing happened so I just went back and then tried again, and it did start so I thought all was well until now when I got the msg above...
Please don't worry - it might happened. I got important results and we will continue...

Step 1.
OTL - Run Fix Script
You should still have OTL.exe on your desktop.
Important! Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
  1. Right click on OTL.exe, select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
  2. Underneath Output at the top, make sure Standard Output is selected.
  3. Copy and Paste the following code into the Image text box. Do not include the word Code
    Code: Select all
    :Files
    C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Photos etc\iLividSetup.exe
    C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Toolkit\cbsidlm-tr1_9-MD5_Checker-ORG2-10410639.exe
    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0

:Commands
    [CREATERESTOREPOINT]
    [EMPTYTEMP]

4. Click under the Custom Scan/Fixes box and paste the copied text.
  5. Click the Run Fix button. If prompted... click OK.
  6. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  7. Let the program run unhindered and reboot the PC when it is done.
    When the computer reboots, and you start your usual account, a Notepad text file will appear.
  8. Copy the contents of that file and post it in your next reply. The log can also be found, based on the date/time it was created, as C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS.log

Step 2.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) Full Scan
Your logs indicates that you already have MBAM on your computer.
  1. Please start MBAM .
    You must be connected to the Internet to obtain any updates.
  2. Press the Update tab. Then press the Check for Updates...button. <<---Important!
    Once any updates are installed or you get the message that you are up-to-date
  3. Press the Scanner tab...
  4. Select FULL SCAN this time... then press the Scan button. This scan will take a while, so please be patient.
    When the scan finishes...
  5. Check all items except any items (if present) in the C:\System Volume Information folder... then click on Remove Selected.
  6. Let MBAM remove what it can... if there are files to be deleted on reboot... please reboot the machine so MBAM can finish the removal.
    If you rebooted, then you'll need to start MBAM again.
  7. Press the LOG... tab. Locate the most current log file.
    Please copy and paste the most recent log (from this new run) in your next reply.

Step 3.
Fresh OTL Scan
You should still have OTL.exe on your desktop.
Important! Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
  1. Right click on OTL.exe, select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
  2. Under Output, ensure that Standard Output is selected.
  3. Check the boxes labeled:
    • Include 64 bit scans
    • Scan All Users
    • Extra Registry > Use SafeList
  4. Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  5. When done, one Notepad file OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
  6. Please post the content of OTL.txt file in your next reply.

Please include in your next reply:
  1. Do you have any problems executing the instructions?
  2. Contents of the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\MMDDYYYY_HHMMSS.log log file after OTL FixScript run
  3. Contents of the most recent MBAM Log file.
  4. Contents of the most recent OTL.txt file after fresh OTL scan
  5. Do you see any changes in computer behavior?

Please do not hesitate to divide the post into multiple if it is too long...

Thanks,
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby confused63 » January 27th, 2013, 9:23 pm

Hi pgmigg,

I'm putting each step in one window, hopefully in the right order..

Only problem I had was when I scanned with mbam I don't know what this instruction meant 'Check all items except any items (if present) in the C:\System Volume Information folder... then click on Remove Selected.'

Here comes the first log/s.

All processes killed
========== FILES ==========
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Photos etc\iLividSetup.exe moved successfully.
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Toolkit\cbsidlm-tr1_9-MD5_Checker-ORG2-10410639.exe moved successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0 moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0 not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Default User

User: Guest

User: Paglam
->Temp folder emptied: 155385657 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1765145 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 318032253 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 3648 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 3532846 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 457.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 01272013_213218

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.

PendingFileRenameOperations files...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

All processes killed
========== FILES ==========
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Photos etc\iLividSetup.exe moved successfully.
C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Toolkit\cbsidlm-tr1_9-MD5_Checker-ORG2-10410639.exe moved successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0 moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PS72R2M\ApnIC[1].0 not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default

User: Default User

User: Guest

User: Paglam
->Temp folder emptied: 155385657 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1765145 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 318032253 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 3648 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 3532846 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 457.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 01272013_213218

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.

PendingFileRenameOperations files...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...
confused63

Unread postby confused63 » January 27th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Here is the mbam log,

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (PRO) 1.70.0.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.01.27.08

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Paglam :: TOSHIBA [administrator]

Protection: Enabled

27/01/2013 21:42:45
mbam-log-2013-01-27 (21-42-45).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 367048
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 36 minute(s), 8 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)
confused63

Unread postby confused63 » January 27th, 2013, 9:26 pm

and here is the last OTL log hope I have gotten it all.

OTL logfile created on: 28/01/2013 00:41:04 - Run 3
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.61 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.79 Gb Available Physical Memory | 49.69% Memory free
7.21 Gb Paging File | 4.87 Gb Available in Paging File | 67.54% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 298.09 Gb Total Space | 219.38 Gb Free Space | 73.60% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 297.69 Gb Total Space | 286.17 Gb Free Space | 96.13% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: TOSHIBA | User Name: Paglam | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2013/01/20 19:29:18 | 028,539,272 | ---- | M] (Dropbox, Inc.) -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe
PRC - [2013/01/15 15:30:15 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2012/12/20 09:44:32 | 000,844,296 | ---- | M] (Samsung) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\External\FirmwareUpdate\KiesPDLR.exe
PRC - [2012/12/20 09:44:28 | 000,310,280 | ---- | M] (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\KiesTrayAgent.exe
PRC - [2012/12/20 09:44:26 | 001,476,104 | ---- | M] (Samsung) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\Kies.exe
PRC - [2012/12/19 14:38:49 | 000,085,280 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
PRC - [2012/12/19 14:37:45 | 000,565,024 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avwebgrd.exe
PRC - [2012/12/19 14:37:13 | 000,400,160 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avmailc.exe
PRC - [2012/12/19 14:37:09 | 000,109,344 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
PRC - [2012/12/19 14:37:08 | 000,384,800 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
PRC - [2012/12/19 14:37:06 | 000,656,672 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avfwsvc.exe
PRC - [2012/12/18 14:28:08 | 000,065,192 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
PRC - [2012/12/18 01:10:18 | 000,578,560 | ---- | M] (Samsung Electronics) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\KiesAirMessage.exe
PRC - [2012/12/17 19:50:28 | 016,328,976 | ---- | M] (Google) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe
PRC - [2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,682,344 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
PRC - [2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,512,360 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
PRC - [2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,398,184 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
PRC - [2012/09/13 14:04:27 | 000,212,432 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
PRC - [2012/08/13 11:11:44 | 010,376,704 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
PRC - [2012/08/13 11:11:44 | 010,368,512 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
PRC - [2012/07/12 17:11:40 | 000,892,928 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\ReaderAppHelper.exe
PRC - [2012/04/15 21:04:44 | 000,374,368 | ---- | M] (BillP Studios) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\WinPatrol.exe
PRC - [2012/03/12 09:05:33 | 000,232,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\MobileBrServ\mbbService.exe
PRC - [2011/12/20 06:28:04 | 001,269,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\simpleshare.exe
PRC - [2011/03/29 14:33:08 | 000,598,312 | ---- | M] (Nero AG) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe
PRC - [2010/12/03 14:57:16 | 000,304,560 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
PRC - [2010/08/15 19:54:50 | 000,034,160 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe
PRC - [2010/08/04 17:11:34 | 001,809,920 | ---- | M] (Realsil Microelectronics Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader\RIconMan.exe
PRC - [2009/07/28 20:26:42 | 000,062,848 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSwMgr.exe
PRC - [2009/03/10 18:51:20 | 000,046,448 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 001,024,616 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\windows._cacheinvalidation.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,792,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._gdi_.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,731,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._misc_.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,571,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\pysqlite2._sqlite.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,354,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\pythoncom26.dll
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,263,168 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32com.shell.shell.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,153,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\pyexpat.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32security.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\PyWinTypes26.dll
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,096,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32api.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,086,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\_elementtree.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\_ctypes.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,070,656 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._html2.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\_socket.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32ts.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,017,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32profile.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:24 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32crypt.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 001,169,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._core_.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 001,056,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._controls_.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,807,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._windows_.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,645,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\_ssl.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,585,728 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\unicodedata.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,311,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\_hashlib.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,121,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\wx._wizard.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,111,104 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32file.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,039,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32inet.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32process.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,022,528 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32pdh.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,017,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\win32event.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/27 21:38:23 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI29482\select.pyd
MOD - [2013/01/12 10:39:01 | 000,221,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.ServiceProce#\5cf050c8bbcaba774c993810252f5fd7\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/11 20:49:07 | 001,812,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Xaml\2297aa4cb17f43a679db50ea05b2b811\System.Xaml.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:51:32 | 018,022,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationFramewo#\c627e9b7f10b01db43645284e601f255\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:50:49 | 011,522,560 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationCore\6e5a88684e45c45cddf654a902b9c789\PresentationCore.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:50:19 | 003,883,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\WindowsBase\54fef0787e00fc172cf386ba94bb7f10\WindowsBase.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:49:27 | 007,070,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Core\5434074a2458956c9a421cf3a8aab676\System.Core.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:49:17 | 005,617,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Xml\353fd535963fff2f9086c2f655a47ace\System.Xml.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:49:06 | 000,982,528 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Configuration\7600fa0122191abced58b5e98303dfb3\System.Configuration.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:49:03 | 009,095,168 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System\73507c607e4c46f5e04122de0cc5f3fd\System.ni.dll
MOD - [2013/01/10 19:48:47 | 014,417,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\mscorlib\3ef97e67e8d2c09fd2495ed952e1afbc\mscorlib.ni.dll
MOD - [2012/08/10 16:51:32 | 000,985,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\libxml2.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:12:16 | 000,880,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\fsk.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:11:40 | 000,143,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\readerAppHelper.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:11:06 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\USBDetector.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:10:48 | 000,018,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskNetInterface.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:10:46 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskPower.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:10:44 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskinLocalize.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:10:44 | 000,008,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskTimeHardware.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:10:42 | 000,028,160 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\ticket.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:10:42 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\ebookDeviceNotifier.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:09:54 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskDocumentViewer.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:09:52 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskMobileMediaDevice.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:09:50 | 000,233,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\Fskin.dll
MOD - [2012/07/12 17:09:34 | 000,033,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskMediaPlayers.dll
MOD - [2012/05/23 13:50:18 | 000,798,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\FskSecurity.dll
MOD - [2012/05/23 13:09:32 | 000,086,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\ebookUsb.dll
MOD - [2011/12/20 06:28:04 | 001,269,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\simpleshare.exe
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:24 | 002,552,320 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\QtCore4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:24 | 000,399,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\QtXml4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:22 | 009,869,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\QtGui4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:22 | 002,178,048 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\QtScript4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:22 | 001,215,488 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\QtNetwork4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:20 | 000,351,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\plugins\imageformats\qmng4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:20 | 000,287,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\plugins\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:20 | 000,083,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\plugins\imageformats\qico4.dll
MOD - [2011/09/27 18:33:20 | 000,083,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\plugins\imageformats\qgif4.dll
MOD - [2011/08/17 10:55:20 | 000,043,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
MOD - [2011/08/17 10:55:20 | 000,011,362 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\mingwm10.dll
MOD - [2011/08/14 02:54:18 | 000,735,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\avformat-52.dll
MOD - [2011/08/14 02:54:18 | 000,135,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\swscale-0.dll
MOD - [2011/08/14 02:54:18 | 000,077,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\avutil-50.dll
MOD - [2011/08/14 02:54:00 | 004,981,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\avcodec-52.dll
MOD - [2011/04/15 01:01:33 | 000,548,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\sqlite3.dll

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2011/06/28 22:49:40 | 000,204,288 | ---- | M] (AMD) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe -- (AMD External Events Utility)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/10/20 13:41:50 | 000,138,656 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\TODDSrv.exe -- (TODDSrv)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/09/28 12:30:28 | 000,489,384 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TosCoSrv.exe -- (TosCoSrv)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/09/22 17:10:10 | 000,057,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe -- (wlcrasvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/02/05 17:44:48 | 000,137,560 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosSmartSrv.exe -- (TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert Service)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/14 01:41:27 | 001,011,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2013/01/10 16:38:11 | 000,251,400 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe -- (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc)
SRV - [2013/01/08 12:55:20 | 000,161,536 | R--- | M] (Skype Technologies) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe -- (SkypeUpdate)
SRV - [2012/12/19 14:38:49 | 000,085,280 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)
SRV - [2012/12/19 14:37:45 | 000,565,024 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avwebgrd.exe -- (AntiVirWebService)
SRV - [2012/12/19 14:37:13 | 000,400,160 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avmailc.exe -- (AntiVirMailService)
SRV - [2012/12/19 14:37:09 | 000,109,344 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)
SRV - [2012/12/19 14:37:06 | 000,656,672 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avfwsvc.exe -- (AntiVirFirewallService)
SRV - [2012/12/18 14:28:08 | 000,065,192 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe -- (AdobeARMservice)
SRV - [2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,682,344 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe -- (MBAMService)
SRV - [2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,398,184 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe -- (MBAMScheduler)
SRV - [2012/06/15 11:26:32 | 000,103,472 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\mcsacore.exe -- (McAfee SiteAdvisor Service)
SRV - [2012/05/23 13:52:58 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\Fsk\SonySCSIHelperService.exe -- (Sony SCSI Helper Service)
SRV - [2012/03/12 09:05:33 | 000,232,288 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\MobileBrServ\mbbService.exe -- (Mobile Broadband HL Service)
SRV - [2011/03/29 14:33:08 | 000,598,312 | ---- | M] (Nero AG) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe -- (NAUpdate)
SRV - [2011/02/10 08:25:36 | 000,112,080 | ---- | M] (Toshiba Europe GmbH) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproSvc.exe -- (TemproMonitoringService)
SRV - [2010/10/12 17:59:12 | 000,206,072 | ---- | M] (WildTangent, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe -- (GamesAppService)
SRV - [2010/08/04 17:11:34 | 001,809,920 | ---- | M] (Realsil Microelectronics Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader\RIconMan.exe -- (IconMan_R)
SRV - [2010/07/01 10:59:02 | 000,051,576 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe -- (TMachInfo)
SRV - [2010/03/18 12:16:28 | 000,130,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32)
SRV - [2010/01/28 16:44:40 | 000,249,200 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFIWmxSvcs64.exe -- (cfWiMAXService)
SRV - [2009/06/10 21:23:09 | 000,066,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)
SRV - [2009/03/10 18:51:20 | 000,046,448 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe -- (ConfigFree Service)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/19 14:39:36 | 000,027,800 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avkmgr.sys -- (avkmgr)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/19 14:39:35 | 000,129,216 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/19 14:39:34 | 000,099,912 | ---- | M] (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/19 14:39:33 | 000,140,936 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avfwot.sys -- (avfwot)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/19 14:39:33 | 000,114,168 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avfwim.sys -- (avfwim)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,024,176 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys -- (MBAMProtector)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/03/01 06:46:16 | 000,023,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | Boot | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/22 12:32:41 | 000,020,592 | ---- | M] (Compal Electronics, INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CeKbFilter.sys -- (CeKbFilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:36 | 000,172,104 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sscdmdm.sys -- (sscdmdm)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:36 | 000,136,264 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sscdbus.sys -- (sscdbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:36 | 000,019,016 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sscdmdfl.sys -- (sscdmdfl)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:28 | 000,177,640 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadmdm.sys -- (ssadmdm)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:28 | 000,157,672 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadbus.sys -- (ssadbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:28 | 000,036,328 | ---- | M] (Google Inc) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadadb.sys -- (androidusb)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/12/08 04:22:28 | 000,016,872 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadmdfl.sys -- (ssadmdfl)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/06/29 00:12:30 | 009,371,136 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmdag.sys -- (amdkmdag)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/06/28 22:11:22 | 000,309,760 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmpag.sys -- (amdkmdap)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/03/11 06:41:12 | 000,107,904 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/03/11 06:41:12 | 000,027,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2011/02/23 17:14:44 | 001,142,376 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rtl8192ce.sys -- (RTL8192Ce)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/11/21 03:24:33 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys -- (TsUsbFlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/11/21 03:23:47 | 000,078,720 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/11/21 03:23:47 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys -- (TsUsbGD)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/10/19 10:56:44 | 000,406,632 | ---- | M] (Realtek ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rt64win7.sys -- (RTL8167)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/09/30 20:34:42 | 001,393,712 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/08/14 07:35:36 | 000,075,904 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amd_sata.sys -- (amd_sata)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/08/14 07:35:36 | 000,038,016 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amd_xata.sys -- (amd_xata)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/07/20 17:43:22 | 000,247,400 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsUStor.sys -- (RSUSBSTOR)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/22 10:55:20 | 000,046,192 | ---- | M] (COMPAL ELECTRONIC INC.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\LPCFilter.sys -- (LPCFilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/30 19:22:04 | 000,027,784 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tdcmdpst.sys -- (tdcmdpst)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/14 16:31:18 | 000,026,840 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TVALZ_O.SYS -- (TVALZ)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/14 01:52:20 | 000,194,128 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/14 01:48:04 | 000,065,600 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/14 01:45:55 | 000,024,656 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/14 00:09:50 | 000,019,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usb8023x.sys -- (usb_rndisx)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/22 17:06:38 | 000,035,008 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PGEffect.sys -- (PGEffect)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 20:34:33 | 003,286,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 20:34:28 | 000,468,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 20:34:23 | 000,270,848 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys -- (b57nd60a)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 20:31:59 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys -- (hcw85cir)
DRV - [2009/07/14 01:19:10 | 000,019,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain ... &bmod=TEUA
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://uk.msn.com/?ocid=iehp
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-GB
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 2E B1 11 8E CB 6F CD 01 [binary data]
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\..\URLSearchHook: {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7TEUA_enGB471
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@google.com/npPicasa3,version=3.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll (Google, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.7.2: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.9.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/SAFFPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\npmcffplg32.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3555.0308: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@sony.com/ReaderDesktop: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\npreaderdetectmoz.dll (Sony Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\0\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{4ED1F68A-5463-4931-9384-8FFF5ED91D92}: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor [2012/08/24 15:19:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain ... &bmod=TEUA
CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}sourceid=chrome&ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client=chrome&hl={language}&q={searchTerms}&sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter},
CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain ... &bmod=TEUA
CHR - plugin: Remoting Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer
CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\24.0.1312.56\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\24.0.1312.56\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\24.0.1312.56\gcswf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Disabled) = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\11.2.31.144\pepflashplayer.dll
CHR - plugin: McAfee SiteAdvisor (Enabled) = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.41.123.2_0\McChPlg.dll
CHR - plugin: McAfee SiteAdvisor (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\npmcffplg32.dll
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Earth Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.111\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll
CHR - plugin: Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U4 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll
CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.40.255 (Enabled) = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll
CHR - plugin: Reader Application Detector (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\npreaderdetectmoz.dll
CHR - plugin: WildTangent Games App Presence Detector (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\0\NP_wtapp.dll
CHR - plugin: Windows Live\u0099 Photo Gallery (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.5_0\
CHR - Extension: AddThis - Share & Bookmark (new) = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cgbogdmdefihhljhfeiklfiedefalcde\2.9.9_0\
CHR - Extension: Tumblr = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coahlfgeffoggllekbkoaplamkoabgdd\1.2_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.19_0\
CHR - Extension: SiteAdvisor = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.50.146.2_0\
CHR - Extension: Image Editor = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gkpmiiljecfochofpifaegnhilaoknbe\1.1_0\
CHR - Extension: TweetDeck = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hbdpomandigafcibbmofojjchbcdagbl\2.3.4_0\
CHR - Extension: Google +1 Button = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jgoepmocgafhnchmokaimcmlojpnlkhp\1.1.2.424_0\
CHR - Extension: WordPress.com = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\khjnjifipfkgglficmipimgjpbmlbemd\1.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Reader = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjjhlfkghdhmijklfnahfkpgmhcmfgcm\4.4_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\
CHR - Extension: RSS Feed Reader = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pnjaodmkngahhkoihejjehlcdlnohgmp\4.1.6_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2012/05/23 15:55:04 | 000,604,003 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\HOSTS
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost #[IPv6]
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 fr.a2dfp.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 m.fr.a2dfp.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 ad.a8.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 asy.a8ww.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 abcstats.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 a.abv.bg
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adserver.abv.bg
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 adv.abv.bg
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 bimg.abv.bg
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 ca.abv.bg
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www2.a-counter.kiev.ua
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 track.acclaimnetwork.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 accuserveadsystem.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.accuserveadsystem.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 achmedia.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 aconti.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 secure.aconti.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.aconti.net #[Dialer.Aconti]
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 am1.activemeter.com #[server down?]
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.activemeter.com #[Tracking.Cookie]
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 ads.activepower.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 stat.active24stats.nl #[Tracking.Cookie]
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 cms.ad2click.nl
O1 - Hosts: 16164 more lines...
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O3:64bit: - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [00TCrdMain] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\FlashCards\TCrdMain.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [BoxSyncHelper] C:\Program Files\Box Sync\BoxSyncHelper.exe (Box, Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVBg] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SmartFaceVWatcher] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmartFaceV\SmartFaceVWatcher.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SmoothView] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\SmoothView\SmoothView.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe File not found
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Toshiba Registration] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Registration\ToshibaReminder.exe (Toshiba Europe GmbH)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Toshiba TEMPRO] C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba TEMPRO\TemproTray.exe (Toshiba Europe GmbH)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TosNC] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcCore.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TosReelTimeMonitor] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\ReelTime\TosReelTimeMonitor.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TosSENotify] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA HDD SSD Alert\TosWaitSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TosVolRegulator] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TosVolRegulator\TosVolRegulator.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TPwrMain] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Power Saver\TPwrMain.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BoxSyncHelper] C:\Program Files\Box Sync\BoxSyncHelper.exe (Box, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HWSetup] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Utilities\HWSetup.exe (TOSHIBA Electronics, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KeNotify] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\Utilities\KeNotify.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KiesTrayAgent] C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\KiesTrayAgent.exe (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Reader Application Helper] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ReaderDesktop\appHelper\ReaderAppHelper.exe (Sony Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StartCCC] C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SVPWUTIL] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\Utilities\SVPWUTIL.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TWebCamera] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Web Camera Application\TWebCamera.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinPatrol] C:\Program Files (x86)\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe (BillP Studios)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\Run: [TOPI.EXE] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Online Product Information\topi.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\Run: [TOPI.EXE] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Online Product Information\topi.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [TOPI.EXE] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Online Product Information\topi.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [TOPI.EXE] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Online Product Information\topi.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [] C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\External\FirmwareUpdate\KiesPDLR.exe (Samsung)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [GoogleDriveSync] C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe (Google)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [KiesAirMessage] C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\KiesAirMessage.exe (Samsung Electronics)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [KiesPDLR] C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\External\FirmwareUpdate\KiesPDLR.exe (Samsung)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [KiesPreload] C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Kies\Kies.exe (Samsung)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [SimpleShare] C:\Program Files (x86)\Box\SimpleShare\simpleshare.exe ()
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001..\Run: [TOPI.EXE] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Online Product Information\topi.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\TRDCReminder.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TRDCReminder\TRDCReminder.exe (TOSHIBA Europe)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\TRDCReminder.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TRDCReminder\TRDCReminder.exe (TOSHIBA Europe)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\TRDCReminder.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\TRDCReminder\TRDCReminder.exe (TOSHIBA Europe)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dropbox.lnk = C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe (Dropbox, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.4.1.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLinkedConnections = 1
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\Windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200 File not found
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Add to TOSHIBA Bulletin Board - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosBBCom.dll (TODO: <会社名>)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - C:\Windows\SysWow64\GPhotos.scr (Google Inc.)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to TOSHIBA Bulletin Board - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosBBCom.dll (TODO: <会社名>)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcUi.dll,-229 - {97F922BD-8563-4184-87EE-8C4ACA438823} - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosBBCom64.dll (TODO: <会社名>)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcUi.dll,-228 - {97F922BD-8563-4184-87EE-8C4ACA438823} - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosBBCom64.dll (TODO: <会社名>)
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcUi.dll,-229 - {97F922BD-8563-4184-87EE-8C4ACA438823} - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosBBCom.dll (TODO: <会社名>)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosNcUi.dll,-228 - {97F922BD-8563-4184-87EE-8C4ACA438823} - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\BulletinBoard\TosBBCom.dll (TODO: <会社名>)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000019 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda64.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avsda.dll (Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG)
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{6AC1DCF7-DD9B-46A5-951A-9D8FB3CB9E4E}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{950DF892-A121-4ACD-90A3-96E8B7996FC8}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.3.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{9FFA719F-EF83-4A7D-9AF1-36726856FBBD}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{E0DA4464-E235-4A2C-8636-DD1CD506ABC0}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.42.129
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\{23c7b9eb-575d-11e1-aeab-dc0ea13b3a85}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{23c7b9eb-575d-11e1-aeab-dc0ea13b3a85}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL http://Northernnet.co.uk/usb
O33 - MountPoints2\{3013a83d-4c52-11e2-94b1-dc0ea13b3a85}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{3013a83d-4c52-11e2-94b1-dc0ea13b3a85}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\AutoRun.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{b6f2cf3d-5711-11e1-9b19-dc0ea13b3a85}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{b6f2cf3d-5711-11e1-9b19-dc0ea13b3a85}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL http://Northernnet.co.uk/usb
O33 - MountPoints2\F\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\F\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = C:\Windows\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL http://Northernnet.co.uk/usb
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/01/27 11:41:44 | 002,322,184 | ---- | C] (ESET) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2013/01/24 17:28:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Rent Bills
[2013/01/21 19:19:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Teachings with Gen Kelsang Thekchen
[2013/01/20 13:07:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\OLD Malware removal files
[2013/01/20 12:20:15 | 002,213,976 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2013/01/20 12:07:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2013/01/15 15:30:12 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/01/15 14:49:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Photos etc
[2013/01/15 14:08:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\{6F6717C4-EAD4-4DF5-BCBE-B65B21593800}
[2013/01/13 14:13:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Skype
[2013/01/13 14:13:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype
[2013/01/13 14:13:15 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype
[2013/01/11 22:48:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Retreats
[2013/01/10 18:02:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Application form
[2013/01/10 16:27:33 | 000,750,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\win32spl.dll
[2013/01/10 16:27:33 | 000,492,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\win32spl.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:39 | 000,307,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ncrypt.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:36 | 000,800,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\usp10.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\fpb.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\fpb.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\oflc-nz.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oflc-nz.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\csrr.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\csrr.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:18 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cob-au.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 002,746,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\gameux.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,441,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wpc.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegibbfc.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegibbfc.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cob-au.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\usk.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\usk.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\grb.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\grb.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegi-pt.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegi-pt.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegi.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegi.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\djctq.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:17 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\djctq.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:16 | 002,576,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\gameux.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:16 | 000,308,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Wpc.dll
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cero.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cero.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\esrb.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\esrb.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\oflc.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oflc.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegi-fi.rs
[2013/01/10 16:26:15 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegi-fi.rs
[2013/01/10 16:24:10 | 000,424,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\KernelBase.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:09 | 001,161,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\kernel32.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:08 | 000,362,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64win.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,338,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\conhost.exe
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,243,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,215,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winsrv.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntvdm64.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64cpu.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:07 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:06 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:05 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:04 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:03 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/10 16:24:02 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\user.exe
[2013/01/10 16:22:53 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\taskhost.exe
[2013/01/01 15:25:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Programs
[2012/12/29 10:24:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Luna Kadampa

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/01/28 00:37:00 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/01/28 00:09:01 | 000,000,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001UA.job
[2013/01/28 00:09:01 | 000,000,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2013/01/27 21:46:02 | 000,025,120 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/01/27 21:46:02 | 000,025,120 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/01/27 21:36:43 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/01/27 21:35:50 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/01/27 21:35:43 | 2903,220,224 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/01/27 20:44:07 | 000,001,057 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dropbox.lnk
[2013/01/27 20:43:35 | 000,001,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\Dropbox.lnk
[2013/01/27 20:27:05 | 000,726,444 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/01/27 20:27:05 | 000,628,874 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2013/01/27 20:27:05 | 000,111,026 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2013/01/27 11:41:45 | 002,322,184 | ---- | M] (ESET) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2013/01/26 11:16:07 | 000,002,380 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/01/21 18:40:08 | 000,009,471 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Burn CD#s.odt
[2013/01/21 10:24:34 | 000,000,860 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001Core.job
[2013/01/20 12:20:22 | 002,213,976 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2013/01/15 15:30:15 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/01/15 15:09:41 | 000,681,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\CKScanner.exe
[2013/01/15 14:05:35 | 001,039,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\Buddha-AmitayusNEW.jpg
[2013/01/13 14:13:16 | 000,002,515 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2013/01/10 20:52:04 | 000,299,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2013/01/10 16:38:07 | 000,697,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2013/01/10 16:38:07 | 000,074,248 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2013/01/06 20:07:22 | 000,000,967 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\calibre - E-book management.lnk
[2013/01/05 21:22:29 | 000,183,826 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\Ryan.odt
[2013/01/01 15:25:38 | 000,001,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013/01/21 18:40:06 | 000,009,471 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Documents\Burn CD#s.odt
[2013/01/15 15:09:40 | 000,681,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\CKScanner.exe
[2013/01/15 14:10:08 | 001,039,296 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\Buddha-AmitayusNEW.jpg
[2013/01/13 14:13:16 | 000,002,515 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2013/01/05 21:19:13 | 000,183,826 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop\Ryan.odt
[2012/12/16 21:34:56 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FileOps.exe
[2012/12/15 18:34:04 | 000,003,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2012/06/19 09:15:26 | 000,000,070 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\spwdrhsa.INI
[2012/01/31 18:15:44 | 000,030,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MusiccityDownload.exe
[2012/01/31 18:15:42 | 000,974,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cis-2.4.dll
[2012/01/31 18:15:42 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\issacapi_bs-2.3.dll
[2012/01/31 18:15:42 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\issacapi_pe-2.3.dll
[2012/01/31 18:15:42 | 000,057,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\issacapi_se-2.3.dll
[2011/12/22 13:02:00 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\NDSTray.INI
[2011/12/22 12:47:06 | 000,451,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ISSRemoveSP.exe
[2011/12/22 12:29:04 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ativpsrm.bin
[2011/12/22 12:25:59 | 000,003,929 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atipblag.dat

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2009/07/14 04:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 05:43:10 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/09 04:41:00 | 012,873,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/14 01:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/21 03:24:25 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/14 01:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

< End of report >
confused63

Unread postby confused63 » January 27th, 2013, 9:27 pm

the last one

OTL Extras logfile created on: 28/01/2013 00:41:04 - Run 3
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\Paglam\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.61 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.79 Gb Available Physical Memory | 49.69% Memory free
7.21 Gb Paging File | 4.87 Gb Available in Paging File | 67.54% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 298.09 Gb Total Space | 219.38 Gb Free Space | 73.60% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 297.69 Gb Total Space | 286.17 Gb Free Space | 96.13% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: TOSHIBA | User Name: Paglam | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1"
http [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
https [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1"
http [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
https [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{07F61790-BD5F-4C8D-B2F2-164EE56E2284}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (upnp) |
"{0E6C54A4-BBC5-4474-BD92-B107CDC90D75}" = lport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{53DA6304-0534-4B86-AC4A-E81E5F0BF0BD}" = lport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |
"{55624B42-0503-4DD3-B804-D0DA43991EE1}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{5F639B19-57F8-4C5A-8B6A-1DDF90EA5166}" = rport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{81794819-4CB5-4F77-9096-B28D33B31489}" = rport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{8F3C3136-6D18-4B2C-A679-8CC38120FFEC}" = lport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |
"{9B7AC5F2-58F9-4A88-A940-14BA90D45B81}" = lport=rpc-epmap | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=rpcss | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28539 |
"{9C4B7C4C-F7CA-4DB7-9560-1048A8B48FA7}" = lport=rpc | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=spooler | app=%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe |
"{9EADDE0D-A4E0-4AD1-A0FE-4503CA553D93}" = rport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{A0E3694B-2F0E-4476-860C-DFC3CE3580C5}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (ssdp) |
"{A3E4C3A4-D665-4DEC-B19F-B0FDA2E53BCA}" = lport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{A7B4DE68-10B7-4905-A813-C5D705843439}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{ACB94CEC-9078-4FE1-A160-953652691D1B}" = rport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |
"{AD0A8508-8B37-4765-BC8D-6073A42FFF30}" = lport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{B1CD064E-7363-4D8B-9F19-78F2C17D1BAD}" = rport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{B21BED3D-0545-4DD4-8111-6FE4F70FC90C}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |
"{B5BD6D3D-8E63-44A8-8161-0975F5A509DA}" = lport=5355 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=dnscache | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{C347AF8B-21D8-47E6-B58B-4DFC1198BAEA}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{E6B18071-A4FB-453D-AF03-1F218E1DAF1E}" = rport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |
"{E7825D70-768C-4C8A-A4B3-40B346C83D24}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{F3B62247-4F7A-4FDC-8EA3-03751C3C244E}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{F57EEC56-97B3-4FFC-BA71-B9B87A18B671}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]
"{057BB517-A3E6-4394-AC8B-4C3C101C0CF1}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{0B9E01D7-7C8C-42AA-AACC-DCCBAE530539}" = protocol=1 | dir=in | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28543 |
"{160E0209-EEB6-48C3-855C-9CA824B20ECB}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{209889B2-69F8-461E-B659-BA6148028DD8}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |
"{25537675-6D95-4A9B-B706-6433F84A5409}" = protocol=58 | dir=out | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28546 |
"{274AAA3D-C8E4-4CDE-BB1A-86593804844E}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{2DBB4A65-22FE-42E0-AC0A-9CF807A4BBEE}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{39F66F0A-618E-4E93-84D6-FF987D5DEFA8}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\mesh\moe.exe |
"{3B03EAFD-3B7C-4019-B091-D7336CC82B42}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{60B2F539-D4B7-4CBD-8CF2-E12B5ABEA9C0}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |
"{707279F2-D5D3-4ED6-AEA3-DCDC6FE5CAE0}" = protocol=1 | dir=out | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28544 |
"{77035DB1-7719-48B1-9E53-48DC7B22D70D}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{7C99E077-DCC7-4DB8-BCA4-C24269ED9D5B}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{7FC4BC8F-1848-449A-9E50-0A37DA88AF57}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{8E45A204-0EE6-432E-B33D-23E9CAE60B14}" = protocol=58 | dir=in | name=@firewallapi.dll,-28545 |
"{9ED88BF6-D797-444A-81BE-BFC32271C88D}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{A4EE6B5E-D679-4FEF-BC8C-D03FE292EA69}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{B1048482-74D1-4476-BB74-DC2F6842E3D3}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{BD8B9042-41A3-4E9F-92C7-0DDCFDA56C0D}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\contacts\wlcomm.exe |
"{CBE36700-578F-4870-8274-5997EF483D89}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |
"{CD491F10-F111-4E2D-92D9-E48838A4C136}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\paglam\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\dropbox.exe |
"{DC32CE90-CFF1-4B0B-B918-044D517866C9}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\syswow64\muzapp.exe |
"{DEB42EB1-F221-4000-8A18-A65B754B185C}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe |
"{E01F0BEE-4B6B-44A3-910C-38883DABF0E7}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\paglam\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\dropbox.exe |
"{E679903A-AA26-45C5-8F9F-7903C325A33A}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |
"{E6DDC7D4-C36A-49DF-B3C9-F7E1F92853FA}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |
"{E8C4E5BB-F649-49BE-879C-47CFE4560645}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\syswow64\muzapp.exe |
"{E9175F2B-A870-40CA-AA28-C032991A7054}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\skype\phone\skype.exe |
"{EC31D7A3-023E-4966-8036-9BE29F5D5E70}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |
"TCP Query User{E60D7DD4-694C-4A26-8D29-6EEBCABC7760}C:\users\paglam\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\dropbox.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\paglam\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\dropbox.exe |
"UDP Query User{2A7DE3D7-2C98-49DE-8CA5-53B17917F348}C:\users\paglam\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\dropbox.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\paglam\appdata\roaming\dropbox\bin\dropbox.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{027E5FAB-1476-4C59-AAB4-32EF28520399}" = Windows Live Language Selector
"{066CFFF8-12BF-4390-A673-75F95EFF188E}" = TOSHIBA Value Added Package
"{1ACC8FFB-9D84-4C05-A4DE-D28A9BC91698}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{24811C12-F4A9-4D0F-8494-A7B8FE46123C}" = TOSHIBA ReelTime
"{302A1E2E-DD58-4673-BC99-9CC10EC2637A}" = WinPatrol
"{35ED3F83-4BDC-4c44-8EC6-6A8301C7413A}" = McAfee SiteAdvisor
"{43DBC64B-3DD1-47E2-8788-D3C3B110C574}" = TOSHIBA Bulletin Board
"{5DA0E02F-970B-424B-BF41-513A5018E4C0}" = TOSHIBA Disc Creator
"{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161
"{6167672A-758D-9960-C32C-47A15E180A70}" = ATI Catalyst Install Manager
"{656DEEDE-F6AC-47CA-A568-A1B4E34B5760}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17
"{847B0532-55E3-4AAF-8D7B-E3A1A7CD17E5}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{99D90334-5A27-22AA-0CC9-BB2E7FE4608E}" = ccc-utility64
"{B0CF6A06-8D6E-3C49-1B5E-75027D2AB2FB}" = AMD Media Foundation Decoders
"{B65BBB06-1F8E-48F5-8A54-B024A9E15FDF}" = TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator
"{BCA9334F-B6C9-4F65-9A73-AC5A329A4D04}" = PlayReady PC Runtime amd64
"{C9756801-C8EF-44FC-BD97-F2AE6728A432}" = Box Sync (64 bit)
"{D0795B21-0CDA-4a92-AB9E-6E92D8111E44}" = SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones
"{D4322448-B6AF-4316-B859-D8A0E84DCB38}" = TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert
"{DA54F80E-261C-41A2-A855-549A144F2F59}" = Windows Live MIME IFilter
"{DA5E371C-6333-3D8A-93A4-6FD5B20BCC6E}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.30319
"{DF6D988A-EEA0-4277-AAB8-158E086E439B}" = Windows Live Remote Client
"{E02A6548-6FDE-40E2-8ED9-119D7D7E641F}" = Windows Live Remote Service
"{E65C7D8E-186D-484B-BEA8-DEF0331CE600}" = TRORMCLauncher
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"{F67FA545-D8E5-4209-86B1-AEE045D1003F}" = TOSHIBA Face Recognition
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{019A5307-B53F-DEC7-BF70-E20C2A121E65}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
"{02F29E25-2B7A-43BA-AF95-D0978593F399}" = Reader for PC
"{02FCAA8F-59D3-4198-822E-135C61EE4F0B}" = NeroKwikMedia Help (CHM)
"{0582E604-075E-4B47-9EA4-AB5B6CA78B43}" = Box SimpleShare
"{066CFFF8-12BF-4390-A673-75F95EFF188E}" = TOSHIBA Value Added Package
"{08C8666B-C502-4AB3-B4CB-D74AC42D14FE}" = Nero BackItUp 10 Help (CHM)
"{094FD5E0-01D2-AAB1-027F-A80F8CAB1477}" = CCC Help Italian
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{10097883-9F66-3920-8C7E-3239E72953B3}" = CCC Help Greek
"{1111706F-666A-4037-7777-211328764D10}" = JavaFX 2.1.1
"{12688FD7-CB92-4A5B-BEE4-5C8E0574434F}" = Utility Common Driver
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{1DD81E7D-0D28-4CEB-87B2-C041A4FCB215}" = Rapport
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{1F7D9F37-C39C-486C-BDF8-8F440FFB3352}" = Nero Kwik Media
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{2063D199-D79F-471A-9019-9E647296394D}" = Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Essentials
"{2290A680-4083-410A-ADCC-7092C67FC052}" = TOSHIBA Online Product Information
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{23DECD57-2D3E-59DE-215C-9B2118FFF9C1}" = CCC Help Korean
"{2436F2A8-4B7E-4B6C-AE4E-604C84AA6A4F}" = Nero Core Components 10
"{24C934DB-D7F8-797E-8937-BF9BA23F1128}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217007FF}" = Java 7 Update 9
"{28E82311-8616-11E1-BEB0-B8AC6F97B88E}" = Google Earth
"{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}" = Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections
"{29A4049F-58A7-E0D9-991D-A1A672E51EFE}" = CCC Help Thai
"{2A3FC24C-6EC0-4519-A52B-FDA4EA9B2D24}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{2C303EE0-A595-3543-A71A-931C7AC40EDE}" = Microsoft Primary Interoperability Assemblies 2005
"{2E823133-4B6B-60A4-43F4-E586F01FCCCA}" = AMD VISION Engine Control Center
"{2FA94A64-C84E-49d1-97DD-7BF06C7BBFB2}.WildTangent Games App" = Update Installer for WildTangent Games App
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{33643918-7957-4839-92C7-EA96CB621A98}" = Nero Express 10 Help (CHM)
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{35ED3F83-4BDC-4c44-8EC6-6A8301C7413A}" = McAfee SiteAdvisor
"{3C349576-B3B4-6708-F73C-DC2932065357}" = BBC iPlayer Desktop
"{3E1C0066-D04D-863E-3381-9FD232A888A2}" = CCC Help Portuguese
"{401E17B0-7A9E-3173-42B6-B3A780A2934A}" = CCC Help German
"{461F6F0D-7173-4902-9604-AB1A29108AF2}" = TOSHIBA Places Icon Utility
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4E76FF7E-AEBA-4C87-B788-CD47E5425B9D}" = Skype™ 6.1
"{51B4E156-14A5-4904-9AE4-B1AA2A0E46BE}" = TOSHIBA Supervisor Password
"{523B2B1B-D8DB-4B41-90FF-C4D799E2758A}" = Nero ControlCenter 10 Help (CHM)
"{5279374D-87FE-4879-9385-F17278EBB9D3}" = TOSHIBA Hardware Setup
"{54B80F68-3A7C-1931-AFE8-CA9BABC3EC4D}" = CCC Help English
"{555868C6-49FB-484F-BB43-8980651A1B00}" = Nero BurnRights 10 Help (CHM)
"{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{58CB9A9A-1EFB-4EA8-B50C-3097E754AC21}" = High-Definition Video Playback
"{5BA99779-6E12-49EF-BE49-F35B1EDB4DF9}" = TOSHIBA Wireless LAN Indicator
"{620BBA5E-F848-4D56-8BDA-584E44584C5E}" = TOSHIBA Flash Cards Support Utility
"{65BB0407-4CC8-4DC7-952E-3EEFDF05602A}" = Nero Update
"{65CB4C08-C47B-4A7E-A6A4-50C06ADA5FC6}" = Adobe AIR
"{66049135-9659-4AAD-9169-9CCA269EBB3E}" = Nero InfoTool 10 Help (CHM)
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{68625052-E88D-8598-3E83-9AE6B5D6394D}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization All
"{68AB6930-5BFF-4FF6-923B-516A91984FE6}" = Nero BackItUp 10
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6DFB899F-17A2-48F0-A533-ED8D6866CF38}" = Nero Control Center 10
"{6F3C8901-EBD3-470D-87F8-AC210F6E5E02}" = TOSHIBA Web Camera Application
"{70550193-1C22-445C-8FA4-564E155DB1A7}" = Nero Express 10
"{70B446D1-E03B-4ab0-9B3C-0832142C9AA8}.WildTangent Games App-toshiba" = WildTangent Games App (Toshiba Games)
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{758C8301-2696-4855-AF45-534B1200980A}" = Samsung Kies
"{773970F1-5EBA-4474-ADEE-1EA3B0A59492}" = TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator Reminder
"{7A21C722-F259-4976-B7AA-6658E5FDEDAF}" = Google Drive
"{8064A378-46F4-4A4E-8AF5-153D0D4018DD}" = Catalyst Control Center - Branding
"{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}" = Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver
"{8BABB47D-F46A-4AD1-8548-4C6292232D18}" = CCC Help Finnish
"{8C6D6116-B724-4810-8F2D-D047E6B7D68E}" = Mesh Runtime
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{90FF4432-21B7-4AF6-BA6E-FB8C1FED9173}" = Toshiba Manuals
"{9158DA86-4AC8-6EA5-20B1-36B3F9CF6497}" = CCC Help Czech
"{92E25238-61A3-4ACD-A407-3C480EEF47A7}" = Nero RescueAgent 10 Help (CHM)
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{943CFD7D-5336-47AF-9418-E02473A5A517}" = Nero BurnRights 10
"{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office 2010
"{96AE7E41-E34E-47D0-AC07-1091A8127911}" = Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader
"{983CD6FE-8320-4B80-A8F6-0D0366E0AA22}" = TOSHIBA Media Controller
"{988C14A1-37AC-EB3F-B607-DED60CEE16E8}" = CCC Help Polish
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9A713F0C-D077-9B5F-4E0D-D21657387965}" = CCC Help Dutch
"{9A828AEE-658C-0AA0-7B13-83CC644A7E97}" = CCC Help Chinese Traditional
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{9D3D8C60-A55F-4fed-B2B9-173001290E16}" = Realtek WLAN Driver
"{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}" = Windows Live Mail
"{9E3E3D64-5A2A-4CEF-A500-EB71188DBA90}" = OpenOffice.org 3.4.1
"{A0C91188-C88F-4E86-93E6-CD7C9A266649}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}" = Windows Live Writer
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AC6569FA-6919-442A-8552-073BE69E247A}" = TOSHIBA Service Station
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.5)
"{B09443E0-838F-6C14-83E4-DFF68F25D688}" = CCC Help Japanese
"{B946C4A5-E889-D859-AAB1-DE0C00902115}" = CCC Help Russian
"{C1F6CAC5-20D3-C4AA-B867-0836493AB636}" = CCC Help Turkish
"{C2A276E3-154E-44DC-AAF1-FFDD7FD30E35}" = TOSHIBA Assist
"{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}" = Windows Live Mail
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}" = MSVCRT_amd64
"{D4322448-B6AF-4316-B859-D8A0E84DCB38}" = TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{DA8EF8F2-AF33-253B-7A5E-51E7B1AA6E42}" = CCC Help Hungarian
"{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{DECDCB7C-58CC-4865-91AF-627F9798FE48}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{DED61893-3D8D-C863-5913-AACB740063C2}" = CCC Help Spanish
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E337E787-CF61-4B7B-B84F-509202A54023}" = Nero RescueAgent 10
"{E5B21F11-6933-4E0B-A25C-7963E3C07D11}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{EAE8B2AB-DDD1-3F5E-42F5-EB54BAE8A7BE}" = CCC Help Swedish
"{ED7B4752-749D-3BA8-2CEB-5AC5A7FADF36}" = CCC Help French
"{EE99A545-DFC9-EF57-5EDC-43F7B6855AB3}" = CCC Help Danish
"{F082CB11-4794-4259-99A1-D91BA762AD15}" = TOSHIBA TEMPRO
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0C3E5D1-1ADE-321E-8167-68EF0DE699A5}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F3586612-687E-4F67-B070-CB511E18B5B3}" = calibre
"{F412B4AF-388C-4FF5-9B2F-33DB1C536953}" = Nero InfoTool 10
"{F510D82F-CD6A-0983-EF06-66004AC50565}" = CCC Help Chinese Standard
"{F52618B2-A995-4F8D-A6C8-9E235A470C68}" = TOSHIBA ConfigFree
"{F5CB822F-B365-43D1-BCC0-4FDA1A2017A7}" = Nero 10 Movie ThemePack Basic
"{F6117F9C-ADB5-4590-9BE4-12C7BEC28702}" = Nero StartSmart 10 Help (CHM)
"{F61D489E-6C44-49AC-AD02-7DA8ACA73A65}" = Nero StartSmart 10
"{FCB1966E-4ACF-6648-8E7C-0D8C2EE573CA}" = CCC Help Norwegian
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe SVG Viewer" = Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0
"Audacity_is1" = Audacity 2.0
"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira Internet Security
"BBCiPlayerDesktop.61DB7A798358575D6A969CCD73DDBBD723A6DA9D.1" = BBC iPlayer Desktop
"ESET Online Scanner" = ESET Online Scanner v3
"ExpressRip" = Express Rip
"ExpressZip" = Express Zip File Compression Software
"InstallShield_{066CFFF8-12BF-4390-A673-75F95EFF188E}" = TOSHIBA Value Added Package
"InstallShield_{12688FD7-CB92-4A5B-BEE4-5C8E0574434F}" = Utility Common Driver
"InstallShield_{24811C12-F4A9-4D0F-8494-A7B8FE46123C}" = TOSHIBA ReelTime
"InstallShield_{43DBC64B-3DD1-47E2-8788-D3C3B110C574}" = TOSHIBA Bulletin Board
"InstallShield_{51B4E156-14A5-4904-9AE4-B1AA2A0E46BE}" = TOSHIBA Supervisor Password
"InstallShield_{5279374D-87FE-4879-9385-F17278EBB9D3}" = TOSHIBA Hardware Setup
"InstallShield_{620BBA5E-F848-4D56-8BDA-584E44584C5E}" = TOSHIBA Flash Cards Support Utility
"InstallShield_{6F3C8901-EBD3-470D-87F8-AC210F6E5E02}" = TOSHIBA Web Camera Application
"InstallShield_{758C8301-2696-4855-AF45-534B1200980A}" = Samsung Kies
"InstallShield_{773970F1-5EBA-4474-ADEE-1EA3B0A59492}" = TOSHIBA Recovery Media Creator Reminder
"InstallShield_{D4322448-B6AF-4316-B859-D8A0E84DCB38}" = TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert
"InstallShield_{E65C7D8E-186D-484B-BEA8-DEF0331CE600}" = TRORMCLauncher
"InstallShield_{F67FA545-D8E5-4209-86B1-AEE045D1003F}" = TOSHIBA Face Recognition
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100
"Mobile Broadband HL Service" = Mobile Broadband HL Service
"Picasa 3" = Picasa 3
"Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Home_is1" = Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery - Home
"Switch" = Switch Sound File Converter
"WavePad" = WavePad Sound Editor
"WildTangent toshiba Master Uninstall" = WildTangent Games
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials
"WTA-09336d28-c466-4069-a08f-723c617ffcf2" = Polar Bowler
"WTA-0d7c4320-706f-4d74-b91e-7e6709fdd64d" = Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue
"WTA-291ce1b6-3964-4a75-ae59-ba583162f06e" = Bejeweled 3
"WTA-3070b09d-cd40-4fc1-b913-8bb707bc1846" = Wedding Dash 2 - Rings Around the World
"WTA-358d7533-caa6-4bac-a8a5-08a88d3bbff0" = Final Drive: Nitro
"WTA-46f16870-2347-4480-b267-22170283889d" = Insaniquarium Deluxe
"WTA-6aceebd8-9977-4cb8-92ba-65ec5f1d22e0" = Slingo Deluxe
"WTA-7a751f9b-6581-4cc8-ba1c-17013ace1ac1" = FATE
"WTA-83916957-74c2-4629-a64f-0b48adcc4337" = Zuma Deluxe
"WTA-8a4f2211-3cf0-44ef-9012-625033d63774" = Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
"WTA-8aae8c18-c4cf-4576-aa00-c53e35cd0463" = Penguins!
"WTA-8e06b910-a1fa-40ad-a332-38a115e76fae" = Chuzzle Deluxe
"WTA-9f6a4d9c-837d-4cf7-bd17-dbca38710391" = Chicken Invaders 3 - Revenge of the Yolk
"WTA-b6ed4634-4ffb-4604-bef5-e0190f3d3522" = Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3341176584-4209077168-1830186119-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Amazon Kindle" = Amazon Kindle
"Dropbox" = Dropbox
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 24/12/2012 09:22:26 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 24/12/2012 11:27:30 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 24/12/2012 16:50:40 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: googledrivesync.exe, version: 1.6.3837.2778,
time stamp: 0x509418e4 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0b0b0003 Faulting process id:
0x870 Faulting application start time: 0x01cde1eb3c6393a5 Faulting application path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe Faulting module path: unknown
Id: 9305b206-4e0b-11e2-9a96-582c80139263

Error - 24/12/2012 20:25:29 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 25/12/2012 08:20:58 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 25/12/2012 18:22:55 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program Explorer.EXE version 6.1.7601.17567 stopped interacting
with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: be8 Start
Time: 01cde29a33c15e14 Termination Time: 346 Application Path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

Id: 8efecfdd-4ee1-11e2-a204-582c80139263

Error - 26/12/2012 07:25:08 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

Error - 26/12/2012 11:21:48 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program avscan.exe version 13.6.0.402 stopped interacting with
Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 17e0 Start
Time: 01cde37c7089564c Termination Time: 0 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir
Desktop\avscan.exe Report Id: cd91221f-4f6f-11e2-9a79-582c80139263

Error - 26/12/2012 11:42:28 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application name: googledrivesync.exe, version: 1.6.3837.2778,
time stamp: 0x509418e4 Faulting module name: pyexpat.pyd, version: 0.0.0.0, time
stamp: 0x4ae54f48 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000d0c0 Faulting process
id: 0xc44 Faulting application start time: 0x01cde35b9842e925 Faulting application
path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Drive\googledrivesync.exe Faulting module path:
C:\Users\Paglam\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI39162\pyexpat.pyd Report Id: d9dfdf8f-4f72-11e2-9a79-582c80139263

Error - 26/12/2012 16:30:29 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1013
Description =

Error - 26/12/2012 17:44:27 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10
Description =

[ System Events ]
Error - 27/01/2013 16:28:10 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151
Description = The device, \Device\CdRom0, has a bad block.

Error - 27/01/2013 16:28:18 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151

Error - 27/01/2013 16:28:28 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151

Error - 27/01/2013 16:28:36 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151

Error - 27/01/2013 16:28:44 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151

Error - 27/01/2013 16:28:55 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151

Error - 27/01/2013 16:29:05 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = cdrom | ID = 262151

Error - 27/01/2013 17:34:55 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description =

Error - 27/01/2013 17:39:25 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
Description = A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Windows
Media Player Network Sharing Service service to connect.

Error - 27/01/2013 17:39:25 | Computer Name = TOSHIBA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service service failed to
start due to the following error: %%1053

< End of report >
confused63

Unread postby pgmigg » January 28th, 2013, 1:42 am

Hello confused63,

Your latest set of logs appear to be clean! :cheers:
This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware.
Before I give you instructions how to keep your computer clean and secure, you need to make a few additional steps

Step 1.
Latest Java Installation Needed!

Attention: Print these instructions or copy them. You will be closing your browser!!

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION
  1. Get the latest version (7u11) of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)... © Sun Microsystems, Inc.
  2. Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  3. Check "Accept License Agreement "
  4. Locate the entry for Windows x64, click on the associated file name, then save the file to your Desktop.

REMOVE OLD JAVA
  1. Click on Start, then click the Start Search box on the Start Menu.
  2. Copy and paste the value below without the word Code: into the open text entry box:
     appwiz.cpl 
    and press Enter - the Unistall or change a program list will be opened.
  3. Click each Entry, as follows, one by one, if it exists, choose Uninstall, and give permission to Continue:
    Java Auto Updater
    Java(TM) 7 Update 9
  4. Take extra care in answering questions posed by any Uninstaller.
  5. When the program(s) have been uninstalled, please close Control Panel.
  6. Reboot you computer.

INSTALL Java
  1. Close all open applications (standard), especially your browser.
  2. From Desktop please right-click on jre-7u11-windows-x64.exe select "Run As Administrator..." to install the newest version.
  3. Follow the on-screen directions. When installation is completed successfully, please reboot your computer normally.
  4. Once the computer has been restarted, you can delete the "downloaded" installation file from your desktop.

OPTIONAL:
To prevent some unnecessary JAVA components from running when you boot your computer each time...
  1. Go to Control Panel and click on the JAVA icon.
  2. Press the Advanced tab and find the JRE Auto-Download sub-menu.
  3. CHECK "Never Auto-Download". (You can check for updates manually.)
  4. Press Apply and OK, then close the Java Control Panel and exit Control Panel.

Step 2.
OTL - Run Fix Script
You should still have OTL on your desktop.
  1. Right click on OTL.exe select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
  2. Copy and Paste the following code into the Image text box. Do not include the word Code
    :Commands
    [EMPTYTEMP]
    [RESETHOSTS]
    [CLEARALLRESTOREPOINTS]

3. Click under the Custom Scan/Fixes box and paste the copied text.
  4. Click the Run Fix button. If prompted... click OK.
  5. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.

Step 3.
OTL-Cleanup
  1. Right click on OTL.exe select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
  2. Press the CleanUp button.
  3. When done, you will be prompted to reboot your system to finish file removal, please select OK to reboot your computer.

Then:
Please don't forget to enable all your defense software!

Finally, please click HERE to find a short guide to staying safer online.

Please don't hesitate to ask any additional questions.

Stay Safe! ;)
pgmigg

pgmigg
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext