Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

problem solved

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

problem solved

Unread postby LM221 » October 29th, 2012, 11:24 am

all good
Last edited by LM221 on November 3rd, 2012, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LM221

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: pop-up and redirect virus

Unread postby tim s » October 30th, 2012, 6:33 pm

Hi LM221,

Welcome to Malware Removal Forum.
My name is Tim, and I will be helping you with your malware problems. This may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
If you no longer require help i would be grateful if you would let me know.

Before we start please note the following important guidelines.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • Only post your problem at One help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
  • Only reply to this thread do not start another, Please continue responding until I give you the "All Clean"
    Remember, absence of symptoms does not mean the infection is all gone.
  • Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
  • Please DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process.
  • Print each set of instructions... if possible...your Internet connection will not be available during some fix processes.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
  • Note: No Reply Within 3 Days Will Result In Your Topic Being Closed!

Note: If you haven't done so already, please read this topic ALL USERS OF THIS FORUM MUST READ THIS FIRST where the conditions for receiving help here are explained.
Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.

Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start
tim s
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Re: pop-up and redirect virus

Unread postby tim s » November 1st, 2012, 6:33 pm

Hi LM221,

I need to know the answer to a couple of questions here to provide the proper instructions.
Is this computer used for educational or business activity of any kind?
How did you obtain Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 that is installed on this computer?
tim s
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Re: problem solved

Unread postby deltalima » November 4th, 2012, 8:36 am

As your problems appear to have been resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove