Your latest set of logs appear to be clean!
Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:
Time for some housekeeping
Clean up with OTL
- Double-click OTL.exe to start the program, This tool will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot
- On the OTL main screen, press the CleanUp! button
- Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
You can now delete any other tools we used if they remain on your Desktop.
Create a new, clean System Restore point
- Create a new, clean System Restore point which you can use in case of future system problems:
- Press Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >>System Tools >> System Restore
- Select Create a restore point, then Next, type a name like All Clean then press the Create button and once it's done press Close
- Now remove old, infected System Restore points:
- Next click Start >> Run and type cleanmgr in the box and press OK
- Ensure the boxes for Recycle Bin, Temporary Files and Temporary Internet Files are checked, you can choose to check other boxes if you wish but they are not required.
- Select the More Options tab, under System Restore press Clean up... and say Yes to the prompt
- Press OK and Yes to confirm
Don't forget to re-enable any protection programs we disabled during your fix.
Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
Here are some free programs I recommend that could help you improve your computer's security.
SiteAdvisor is a toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox which alerts you if you're about to enter a potentially dangerous website.
You can find more information and download it from Here
Install MVPS Hosts File From Here
The MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well know ad sites etc. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer.
You can Find the Tutorial HERE
Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system.
You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.
Secunia Software Inspector
F-secure Health Check
Visit Microsoft often to get the latest updates for your computer
You can do that HERE
Read some information HERE On how to prevent Malware
I would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.