Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

redirect

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

redirect

Unread postby saithdire » September 15th, 2012, 7:16 pm

As a search in Google, I typed in Vaylord Cox. The appropriate screen appeared. When I select an item on the results screen, the tab briefly shows "redirect" and then gives me the following screen, in large font, in blue, rather than the item I selected:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You searched for: vaylord cox Sponsored Results Cox Cable Deals

Your Area's Fasted High Speed Available For Under $19.99/mo. Act Now

coxauthorizedoffers.com
Save Big with Cox Deals

Don't Delay! Call 8558604979 For Hot Deals On TV, Phone & Internet

coxbundledeals.com
Cox Communications Deals

Cox Cable TV & Internet Start At Just $89.99/mo. Order Cox Cable Today!
[/color]www.connecttocox.com/specials
Cox Cable Internet Deals

Get Cox high speed Internet $19.95/mo for 3 months and a free modem.

http://www.getcableoffers.com
We Found Vaylord cox

InstantAddress, Phone, Age & More. Search for Vaylord cox Now!

http://www.intelius.com
Explore Other Topics
------------------------------------------------------------

There is not even a pretense of giving me what I requested.

Sometimes I get the address 63.209.107. After that, sometimes I get a Microsoft warning that that is a dangerous site. Sometimes I've received 'Babylon', which I have uninstalled and deleted. But even without that I still get some other malware interference.

Can you help me? I'm not much of a techie but I'm quick to learn.

Thanks.
saithdire

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: redirect

Unread postby NonSuch » September 16th, 2012, 3:28 am

We will be happy to assist you, but we will need you to post your DDS logs. By posting just a description of your problems it is likely that your topic will be passed by and you will not receive the help you're looking for.

We need to know what's running on your computer so we can give you appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, and which tells you what we need you to post so that we can help you.

This topic will now be closed.

If you still need help, please start a new thread with:

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt
  • Details of your problems.

If for any reason you can't run FRST, please let us know in your post.

NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!