Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

corrupt Acrobat file?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

corrupt Acrobat file?

Unread postby pfosinger » September 7th, 2012, 11:29 am

If I attempt to launch a pdf, I get a message from the system tray: "DDE Server Window: AcroRd32.exe - Corrupt File The file or directory C:\Users\A\AppData\Local\Adobe\Acrobat\10.0 is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility."

Looks like some sort of malware. Familiar to you?
pfosinger

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: corrupt Acrobat file?

Unread postby deltalima » September 7th, 2012, 11:57 am

By posting just a description of your problems it is likely that your topic will be passed by and you will not receive the help you're looking for.

We need to know what's running on your computer so we can give you appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, and which tells you what we need you to post so that we can help you.

This topic will now be closed.

If you still need help, please start a new thread with:

• FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt
  • Details of your problems.

If for any reason you can't run FRST, please let us know in your post.

deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher