I think you should look at all files and folders on your desktop, Any thing you dont recognise or want I would advise you to delete. The less you have the better, as you will notice unwanted changes easier.
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
- Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
- Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:
- Code: Select all
:filefind *ilivid* :folderfind *ilivid* :regfind ilivid :contents C:\Users\Liberty\Desktop\~$search 9.8.rtf C:\Windows\œõ~ :dir C:\Users\Liberty\Desktop\Desktop
- Click the Look button to start the scan.
- When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt
ESET online scannner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.
Note: If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.
- First please Disable any Antivirus you have active, as shown in This topic.
- Note: Don't forget to re-enable it after the scan.
- Next hold down Control then click on the following link to open a new window to ESET online scannner
All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on Start.
- The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on Finish.
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
In your next reply please include:
The systemlook logfile.
The eset log.
How your computer is running now ?