maybe if we did a fix i could run the system repair, i will have a look in the box tomorrow and see what i have!
when we finaly get round to reinstalling the os, can this be done from my external hard drive or do i have to put the os on a dvd?
1. Restart the computer.
2. Repeatedly tap the F8 or F12 key until you see the Advanced Boot Option Screen.
3. Select Repair Your Computer and hit Enter.
4. Select your country >> OK.
5. On the System Recovery Options Screen, select Restore Application.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When prompted, select on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Select Next >> Yes.
10. After a couple of minutes the recovery will be completed.
So the hard drive has been wiped clean and i have purchased the recovery discs from toshiba.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
Advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. Register to remove all ads. The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise. We make every attempt to ensure that the help and advice posted is accurate and will not cause harm to your computer. However, we do not guarantee that they are accurate and they are to be used at your own risk. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Member site: UNITE Against Malware