Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Gentle reminder :-) re: ib.adnxs.com pop up ads

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Gentle reminder :-) re: ib.adnxs.com pop up ads

Unread postby renrose » May 27th, 2012, 12:42 pm

Hello busy Guru's! Just a gentle reminder that I could really use some advice on how to get rid of these annoying pop up ads that I keep getting. When I mouse over them it shows as ib.adnxs.com/click? and a bunch of random characters and the ad box says "recommended for you" - I am reluctant to click on it to get a full address. I have tried many things to get rid of them but so far no luck. Interestingly though, I don't get them when on this site... hmmm... here is a link to my original post last Thursday:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59659

Many thanks!
renrose

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Gentle reminder :-) re: ib.adnxs.com pop up ads

Unread postby deltalima » May 27th, 2012, 3:09 pm

I'll take this one.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!