Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

My Google Searches are re-directing through "carpuma"

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: My Google Searches are re-directing through "carpuma"

Unread postby troy3636 » February 22nd, 2012, 9:17 am

Congratulations AC2012,

It appears the reformat was successful.

Your logs show no sign of Malware :)

You should make it a priority to bring all your software up to date, especially Windows, Java, and Adobe Reader.
Because your computer has been returned to it's factory condition much of the installed software is likely out of date and vulnerable to infection.

A few tips to help you stay clean
If you want to stay malware free, you must keep your software up to date. Here are a couple of free programs that will help with that.
Make sure you keep Windows updated.
Make sure you keep the latest updates installed for Internet explorer. (This is important even if you typically use a different browser).

Some reccomended reading
Computer Security - a short guide to staying safer online
What to do if your Computer is running slowly

A little caution while surfing can go a long way toward staying clean. Stay away from dodgy web-sites and be carefull what you click on.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If not please acknowledge that you have read this and I will have this topic closed.

Happy Surfing, :)
Troy
troy3636

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby AC2012 » February 22nd, 2012, 9:35 am

Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated.
AC2012

Unread postby deltalima » February 27th, 2012, 5:51 pm

As your problems appear to have been resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Previous