I think you need to allow it. Such kind of warning occurred very often.Now winpatrol is telling me that an IE add-on was installed on my system called jp2ssv.dll and it wants my permission to allow it as an IE helper. What do I do? It says no description available and no company name available.
Your latest set of logs appear to be clean!
This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware.
Before I give you instructions how to keep your computer clean and secure, you need to make a few additional steps.
Latest Java Installation Needed!
Attention: Print these instructions or copy them. You will be closing your browser!!
DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION
- Get the latest version (7u2) of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)... © Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
- Check "Accept License Agreement "
- Locate the entry for Windows x64 and click on the associated file name, save the file to your desktop.
- Close all open applications (standard), especially your browser.
- From desktop please right-click on jre-7u2-windows-x64.exe select "Run As Administrator..." to
install the newest version.
- Follow the on-screen directions. When installation is completed successfully, reboot your computer normally.
- Once the computer has been restarted, you can delete the "downloaded" installation file from your desktop.
To prevent some unnecessary JAVA components from running when you boot your computer each time...
- Go to Control Panel and click on the JAVA icon.
- Press the Update tab and UNCHECK "Check for Updates Automatically". (You can check for updates manually.)
- Reply "Never Check" to the warning prompt.
- Now press the Advanced tab. Press the [+] to expand the "Miscellaneous" options.
- UNCHECK "Java Quick Starter".
- Press Apply and OK, then close the Java Control Panel and exit Control Panel.
OTL - Run Fix Script
You should still have OTL on your desktop.
Important! Close all applications and windows so that you have nothing open and are at your Desktop.
- Right click on OTL.exe select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Copy and Paste the following code into the
text box. Do not include the word Code
- Code: Select all
:Commands [EMPTYTEMP] [CLEARRESTOREPOINTS]
- Click under the Custom Scan/Fixes box and paste the copied text.
- Click the Run Fix button. If prompted... click OK.
- OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
- Right click on OTL.exe and select "Run As Administrator..." to run it. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Press the CleanUp button.
- When done, you will be prompted to reboot your system to finish file removal, please select OK to reboot your computer.
Finally, please click HERE
to find a short guide to staying safer online.
Please don't hesitate to ask any additional questions.