Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Annoying ksnapshot.etl notifications!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Annoying ksnapshot.etl notifications!

Unread postby VII07x » January 4th, 2012, 12:50 am

Hello,

I'm new at the forums and while I don't really like to burden others with my computer problems, I'm clueless on what to do about this. :/ I use Comodo Internet Security and have it set up so it notifies about everything that hasn't been previously allowed. I worry a lot about pc security and usually can manage myself..but from some weeks now, comodo warns me that System is trying to create ksnapshot.etl in Windows/system32/WDI. What is this thing? I can't seem to get it off, even though I've tried following some steps of people with the same problem.. Can you guys help me? Hope so!

Thank you in advance..

Simão
VII07x

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Annoying ksnapshot.etl notifications!

Unread postby NonSuch » January 4th, 2012, 3:49 am

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules: >Forum Posting Rules - Please Read<

If you feel your current problem is a result of a malware infection, then it will be necessary for you to provide us with logs. Please follow the guideline at the link below to start a new topic and post your logs by pasting them into your post. Do not utilize attachments.

If your problem is related to general computer troubleshooting, rather than malware, then please post your questions in the appropriate area in our >General Computer Support< section.