Try the following ....
- Go to VirusTotal
- Click on the Browse button.
- A window similar to the one below should open (if you've used the Browser before it may open to another folder, if so don't worry, just continue using the procedure as described below) ....
- In the File name box at the bottom, copy/paste the first filepath from the list I gave you.
- Click Open
- You should now get a window similar to the one below ....
- Click on Send File
- If VirusTotal tells you the file has already been scanned, click on the Reanalyze button
- VirusTotal will now scan the file with a number of different scanners (you may be put in a queue first, if you are be patient)
- When finished you should see a screen similar to the one below ....
- If the result shows anything other than 0/43, then note down any infections found.
Repeat for all the 3 files I gave you ....
Any problems let me know.