1. Went to pdflite.com and tried to download pdfprinter.
2. No viruses reported prior to execution. Afterwords, antivirus notified me executable changed its file and asked if I wanted to continue running. I chose no. (using drweb)
3. Seems executable ran anyway. It unlinked so-to-speak the Adobe Acrobat installation. I cancelled the pdflite and deleted the executable. Did not notice any other ill-effects.
4. I reinstalled Adobe Acrobat X from the adobe website.
5. A few days later, computer will not run user "charles" with administrator privileges except in safe mode. Windows explorer keeps crashing.
6. Unable to run DDS. My antivirus says it is infected with Trojan.Muldrop3.6866. Seems strange a script would be reported infected.
How do I proceed?