Use your computer for a couple of days to make sure it's working the way you expect it to before following the instructions for removing the programs we've used to clean your machine, once they're removed any backups they made are gone as well and we won't be able to recover them.
So once you're happy things are OK ......
Let's clear out Combofix and the files/folders it created
- Click Start > Run
- Copy/Paste ComboFix /Uninstall into the Run box.
- Click OK
- Combofix will now delete its files and folders and also perform the following function.
- Clears System Restore cache and creates a new Restore point. This will remove any "malicious" System Restore files, which may have been created whilst your computer was infected.
- Do not use your computer while Combofix is running.
- Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Let's clear out OTL and the files and folders it created. This will also remove TDSSKiller.
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Click on the CleanUp! button.
- OTL will download a list from the Internet, if your firewall or other defensive programmes alerts you, allow it access.
- You will be prompted to allow the clean up procedure, click Yes
- When finished exit out of OTL
- Now delete OTL.exe (if still present).
As far as I can see, your computer looks clear of infection now.
Are you still noticing any problems ?
- If you are let me know about them.
- If not it's time to make your computer more secure.
Please read the article below which will give you a few suggestions for how to minimise your chances of getting another infection.
If your computer is running slowly after your clean up, please read.