Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.
If you already have a copy of OTL delete it and use this version.
- Double click OTL.exe to launch the programme.
- Copy/Paste the contents of the code box below into the Custom Scans/Fixes box.
- Code: Select all
:Files C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\cspiena.dll C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\temp\rnewaomsxc.exe C:\Users\Alex\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\47\42cc9baf-6632dd0d C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Temp\TfsStore\Tfs_DAV\hxn0.jar :Commands [emptytemp] [emptyflash] [resethosts]
- Click the Run Fix button.
- OTL will now process the instructions.
- When finished a box will open asking you to open the fix log, click OK.
- The fix log will open.
- Copy/Paste the log in your next reply please.
Note: If necessary, OTL may re-boot your computer, or request that you do so, if it does, re-boot your computer. A log will be produced upon re-boot.
- Download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
- Double click aswMBR.exe to run it
- Click the SCAN button to start the scan.
- On completion of the scan click SAVE LOG and save it to your desktop.
- Post the log contents in your next reply please.
Do not attempt to fix anything with aswMBR.exe yet
Summary of the logs I need from you in your next post:
- OTL log
- aswMBR.exe log
Please post each log separately to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter. Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections.