The problems you are still experiencing are not coming from malware as all of your latest logs have come back clean.
As this is a dedicated Malware Removal site I think those issues are best left to experts elsewhere..
Here are some excellent Tech sites (in no particular order) that may be able to help with these problems:
So as I said above your logs are clean, I hope you can resolve your other problem with the links that I provided.
This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware.Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:Clear Java cache
Next.Time for some housekeeping
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Classic view then double-click the Java Icon. (looks like a coffee cup)
- On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click the Settings button.
- Next, click on the Delete Files button.
- There are two options in the window to clear the cache - Leave BOTH Checked.
- Applications and Applets
- Trace and Log Files
- Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window
- Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.
- Click OK to leave the Temporary Files Window
- Click OK to leave the Java Control Panel.
- Click on Start >> Run...
- Now type in ComboFix /Uninstall into the box and click OK.
- Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
The above procedure will reset your System Restore and clear out the backups and quarantines created during the course of this fix.Next.
Download OTC by Old Timer
and save it to your Desktop. This tool will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Double-click OTC.exe
- Click the CleanUp! button
- Select Yes when the Begin cleanup Process? Prompt appears
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself
If you receive a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding OTC attempting to contact the internet, please allow it to do so.You can now delete any tools we used if they remain on your Desktop.Protection Programs
Don't forget to re-enable
any protection programs we disabled during your fix.Here are some free programs I recommend that could help you improve your computer's security.Install SpywareBlaster
Download and install Javacools SpywareBlaster from Here
SpywareBlaster adds a list of ActiveX controls, tracking cookies and sites which will be blocked in either Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers. You need to manually check for updates regularly.Install SiteAdvisor
SiteAdvisor is a toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox which alerts you if you're about to enter a potentially dangerous website.
You can find more information and download it from Here Install WinPatrol
As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol
will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge.
For more information, please visit HEREMVPS HostsInstall MVPS Hosts File From Here
The MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well know ad sites etc. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer.You can Find the Tutorial HERE
Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system.
You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.Secunia Software InspectorF-secure Health CheckRead some information HERE On how to prevent MalwareI would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.Safe surfing!