Thank you for your cooperation.
Give me another update on how your PC is performing after doing the following.
- Double-click OTM.exe to run it.
- Right-click then copy the following code, Do not include the word Code.
- Code: Select all
:Files C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff\Desktop\xhd\Store&Save\Software\MSN Messenger\msimg32.dll C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.new :Commands [EmptyFlash] [emptytemp] [start explorer] [Reboot]
- Return to OTM, right-click then paste the code into the blank box below
- Next click on the large button.
- OTM may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
- Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar), and paste it in your next reply.
NOTE: If you are unable to copy/paste from this window (as will be the case if the machine was rebooted), open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTM\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.