Your system now is clean
Let's do some cleaning and management.
- Click on Start >> Run...
- Now type in ComboFix /Uninstall into the and click OK.
- Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
Next,clear system restore points.
This is a good time to clear your existing system restore points and establish a new clean restore point:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
- Select Create a restore point > Click Next > Put the description as you wish > Click Create.
- Next, go to Start > Run and type in cleanmgr
- choose your root drive ( normally C: ) and click Ok.
- after it calculates how much space you will save it will open up a new window
- Select the More options tab at the top of the window
- Choose the option to clean up system restore and click yes.
- Go back to the Disk Cleanup tab.
- Put a checkmark in all - except compress old files (leave this unchecked).
- Click Ok then click Yes
This will remove all restore points except the new one you just created and clean unneeded files
You can proceed to delete remaining tools that involved in this process (if any).Additional Information :SpywareBlaster.
- SpywareBlaster help your Internet Explorer more strong as it will help to block known malicious ActiveX
- A tutorial on installing & using this product can be found HERE
- Antivirus help you to give the maximum protection for the system.
- You are advice to have only ONE antivirus running on the system.
- Please keep it update regurlarly.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a new and powerful anti-malware tool
- Only realtime protection need to pay.
- Tutorial on installing & using this product can be found below:
- Unwanted things always occur behind your knowledge. Let's this software take the snapshot of it.
- For more information and installation can be found HERE
Please make sure to have your Windows Automatic Update turn ON
or you can do it manually.
Microsoft releases patches for Windows and Office products regularly to patch up Windows and Office products loopholes and fix any bugs found. Install the updates immediately if they are found.To update Windows
To update Office
- Go to Start > All Programs > Windows Update
- Open up any Office program.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
You always can refer at both website to check either any updates are needed for your system.Information. Safe surfing!