Your log indicates the presence and usage of one or more of the above. This is the main reason your computer is infected. Along with P2P file sharing, downloading cracks, visiting crack sites/warez sites - and other questionable/illegal sites is always a risk. Even a single click on the site can drop multiple forms of very serious malware. In using the crack, the 'cracker' has broken the 'End User Licence Agreement' (EULA) of the product concerned.
The distribution and use of cracked copies of software is illegal in almost every developed country.
Please read the Forum Guidelines.
This forum does not support the use of stolen software, nor will it "aid and abet" in its use. If your helper detects the presence of cracked software on your computer, you will be asked to remove it at once.
Although some cracked software has been removed, any other cracked software will also need to be removed before we can continue. Be aware that the tools we use can and will detect such software. If there are more such new findings after this, the topic will also be closed.
Download CKScanner from here
- Important - Save it to your desktop.
- Doubleclick CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
- After a very short time, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
- A message box will verify the file saved.
- Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
Download OTL by Old Timer and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
- Code: Select all
netsvcs drivers32 %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* %systemroot%\*. /mp /s CREATERESTOREPOINT %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav %systemroot%\system32\user32.dll /md5 %systemroot%\system32\ws2_32.dll /md5
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When done, two Notepad files will open.
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized
- Please post the contents of these 2 Notepad files in your next reply.