Navagate to then delete this folder.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Shared\Advanced SystemCare Pro v3.xx [PER].r00
The problems you are still experiencing are not coming from malware as all of your latest logs have come back clean.
When I am faced with this type of problem I go to these sites below. I have asked for help there myself and they have always been able to solve my problems.Tech support guyAndWhat the tech
So as I said above your logs are clean, I hope you can resolve your other problem with the links that I provided.
This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware.Now that you are clean, please follow these simple steps in order to keep your computer clean and secure:Clean up with OTM
Next.Create a new, clean System Restore point
- Double-click OTM.exe to start the program, This tool will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
- Close all other programs apart from OTMoveIt3 as this step will require a reboot
- On the OTM main screen, press the CleanUp! button
- Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
- Create a new, clean System Restore point which you can use in case of future system problems:
- Press Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >>System Tools >> System Restore
- Select Create a restore point, then Next, type a name like All Clean then press the Create button and once it's done press Close
- Now remove old, infected System Restore points:
- Next click Start >> Run and type cleanmgr in the box and press OK
- Ensure the boxes for Recycle Bin, Temporary Files and Temporary Internet Files are checked, you can choose to check other boxes if you wish but they are not required.
- Select the More Options tab, under System Restore press Clean up... and say Yes to the prompt
- Press OK and Yes to confirm
Don't forget to re-enable
any protection programs we disabled during your fix.Next.Now we needed to deal with security vulnerabilitiesInstall internet explorer 8You can find information and install IE 8 from HereHere are some free programs I recommend that could help you improve your computer's security.Install SiteAdvisor
SiteAdvisor is a toolbar for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox which alerts you if you're about to enter a potentially dangerous website.
You can find more information and download it from Here MVPS HostsInstall MVPS Hosts File From Here
The MVPS Hosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well know ad sites etc. Basically, this prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1 which is your local computer.You can Find the Tutorial HERE
Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system.
You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.Secunia Software InspectorF-secure Health Check
Visit Microsoft often to get the latest updates for your computerYou can do that HERERead some information HERE On how to prevent MalwareIs your pc running slow?
Read What to do if your Computer is running slowlyI would be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.Safe surfing!