Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Spyware issues including search engine redirect

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Spyware issues including search engine redirect

Unread postby Dakeyras » March 16th, 2010, 8:28 am

Hi. :)

This one downloaded!
A definite improvement indeed! :thumbup:

The below still pertains to your husbands laptop. Also just to check would still prefer a Foxit Reader installation rather than a updated Adobe Reader when we address that?

Repair/Check File Extensions:

Download System Repair Engineer

Scroll down to System Repair Engineer 2..8.2 and click on the Local Download button to do so.

• Extract it to Desktop and double click SREng.exe to run it
  • Select System Repair from the left pane.
  • Click on File Association
  • Select all entries that has an Error status click [Repair]
  • Refer to this image for an example:

• In your case, it would be .REG
  • Close SREng now.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:

• Launch the application, Check for Updates >> Perform a Quick Scan
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply.

Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

When completed the above, please post back the following:

• How is your husbands computer performing now? Any problems encountered and or any further symptoms?
  • Anwser to my PDF reader query.
  • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Log.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby emoulding » March 16th, 2010, 8:20 pm

I will be away and won't be able to post until Thursday.

PDF reader: I would still prefer Foxit. I switched from Adobe to Foxit a while ago on my own computer and noticed a big change in speed, and given the age of these computers everything helps.

System Repair: done
- .REG didn't say error, the only error was .CHM

MBAM: done

Log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3862
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

3/16/2010 6:19:16 PM
mbam-log-2010-03-16 (18-19-16).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 143901
Time elapsed: 13 minute(s), 17 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
emoulding

Unread postby Dakeyras » March 17th, 2010, 7:25 am

I will be away and won't be able to post until Thursday.
Not a problem and thank you for informing myself. I will allow some leeway also with regard to this as since once we have completed the malware removal process with your husbands laptop we will be checking your computer also as a precaution.

If you do manage to read this beforehand it would be best if your husband does not use the laptop if possible until I give the all clear.

Question:

Do you use a Router at all? If so it would be best to reset this and apply a new admin password once I give the all clear for both computers. If not sure how to merely inform myself the exact make/modal in use and I will gladly provide instructions.

System Repair: done
- .REG didn't say error, the only error was .CHM
Good and not a problem at all.

Foxit Reader download/installation:

Please go here to download Foxit Reader and save the executable to the desktop.

• Double click on FoxitReader32_enu_Setup.exe and follow the prompts. Your software firewall may prompt for access.
  • Make sure you do not select the options for the following:
      I accept the licence Terms and want to install the Foxit Toolbar <-- This is actually the Ask Toolbar in disguise.
      Make Ask.Com my default search
      Reset my homepage to Foxit Startpage
  • Note: Declining the above settings will merely mean Foxit will be installed as a PDF Reader only and without the dubious add-ons/browser setting changes.
  • Follow the prompts thru and when given the option:
      Create a desktop, quick launch and start menu icon to eBay
  • This personally I would decline, then click on Finish.

New Java Installation:

• Click here to visit Java's website.
  • Scroll down to JDK 6 Update 18 (JDK or JRE). Click on Download JRE.
  • Select Windows from the drop-down list for Platform.
  • Select Multi-language from the drop-down list for Language.
  • Check (tick) Java SE Runtime Environment 6u18 with JavaFX 1 License Agreement box and click on Continue.
  • Click on jre-6u18-windows-i586.exe link to download it and save this to a convenient location.
  • Double click on jre-6u18-windows-i586.exe to install Java.

Next:

Please download ATF Cleaner to your desktop.

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main choose: Select All
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browser
  • Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browser
  • Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

Run Kaspersky Online AV Scanner:

Go to this Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.

• Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  • It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  • When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
      Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
      Archives
      Mail databases
  • Click on My Computer under Scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  • You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  • Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
  • Please post this log in your next reply.

This online tuturial will help explain how to use the aforementioned online scan.

When completed the above, please post back the following:

• How is your husbands computer performing now? Any problems encountered and or any further symptoms?
  • Kaspersky report.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby emoulding » March 18th, 2010, 10:44 am

Symptoms: he used the computer while I was away and didn't notice anything, though he said it seemed faster.
Router: we have a wireless router / modem deal provided by our ISP, I'm not sure how to change the password. It's made by 2WIRE, I don't know where the model number is.
Foxit: done
Java: done
ATF: done
Kaspersky: done
emoulding

Unread postby emoulding » March 18th, 2010, 10:45 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7.0: scan report
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 7.0.26.13
Last database update: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 18:27:38
Records in database: 3814812
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan e-mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\

Scan statistics:
Objects scanned: 91292
Threats found: 7
Infected objects found: 10
Suspicious objects found: 0
Scan duration: 03:06:22

File name / Threat / Threats count
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\03746E54.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.P2PNetworking.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\037A424D.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Altnet.d 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\282E03DE.dll Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Zlob.bcl 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\35BD5AF2.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.Altnet.d 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\35E552C7.exe Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.P2PNetworking.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\525F66F5.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.d 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\715F2F5E.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.RXBar.f 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\7EA3023F.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.d 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msimg32.dll Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.MyWebSearch.au 1
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\riched20.dll Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.MyWebSearch 1

Selected area has been scanned.
emoulding

Unread postby Dakeyras » March 18th, 2010, 11:54 am

Router: we have a wireless router / modem deal provided by our ISP, I'm not sure how to change the password. It's made by 2WIRE, I don't know where the model number is.
Not a problem I will research this.

Next:

OK it would be prudent to empty Norton AntiVirus's Quarantine folder. IE delete/purge the contents.

Using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore"), please delete these files (if present):

C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msimg32.dll
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\riched20.dl

Next:

Now click Start >> Run and type cleanmgr in the box and press OK.

• Ensure the boxes for Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files and Recycle Bin are checked.
  • You can choose to check other boxes if you wish but they are not required.
  • Click on OK then Yes.
  • Now Reboot(restart) your computer.

Any further issues with your husbands laptop before we clean up the tools used during the malware removal process and we proceed to check your machine?
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby emoulding » March 18th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Norton quarantine folder: emptied
MSN file: deleted
Disk cleanup: run
Rebooted.

No further problems noted, but once we have the all clear to use it again I'll have him watch for anything unusual.

What would you recommend for standard preventative procedures? Antivirus, antimalware, etc. I will also be installing whatever you recommend on my parents' and sister's machines (all Vista desktops).
emoulding

Unread postby Dakeyras » March 18th, 2010, 6:31 pm

What would you recommend for standard preventative procedures? Antivirus, antimalware, etc. I will also be installing whatever you recommend on my parents' and sister's machines (all Vista desktops).
I will address this specifically once we have checked your machine.

Going back to the Router in use, it appears there are a few different modals in use. Click here. Now click on word Gateways under the modem/router picture. Can you identify which modal you have?

Also do you have a installation CD-ROM for it at all?

Next:

Congratulations your husbands computer now appears to be malware free!

Now I have some tasks for your good self to carry out as part of a clean up process and some advice about online safety.

Importance of Regular System Maintenance:

I advice you read both of the below listed topics as this will go a long way to keeping your Computer performing well.

Help! My computer is slow!

Also so is this:

What to do if your Computer is running slowly

Uninstall ComboFix:

• Click on Start >> Run...
  • Now type in ComboFix /Uninstall into the and click OK.
  • Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.

Download and run OTC:

Please download OTC and save it to desktop.

This tool will remove all the tools(and logs created) we used to clean your husbands computer. Any left over merely delete yourself and empty the Recycle Bin.

• Double-click OTC.exe.
  • Click the CleanUp! button.
  • Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
  • If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
  • The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.

Note: If you receive a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding OTC attempting to contact the internet, please allow it to do so.

Now some advice for on-line safety:

Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware:

This is a excellent application and I advise you keep this installed. Check for updates and run a scan once a week.

Other installed security software:

The presently installed combination security application, Norton 360 automatically checks for updates and downloads/installs them with every system reboot and or periodically if the machine is left running providing a internet connection is active.

I advise you also run a complete scan with this also once per week.

Erunt:

Emergency Recovery Utility NT, I advice you keep this installed as a means to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed.

Myself I would actually create a new back up once per week as this along with System Restore may prove to be invaluable if something unforeseen occurs!

Keep your system updated:

Microsoft releases patches for Windows and other products regularly:

Be careful when opening attachments and downloading files:

• Never open email attachments, not even if they are from someone you know. If you need to open them, scan them with your antivirus program before opening.
  • Never open emails from unknown senders.
  • Beware of emails that warn about viruses that are spreading, especially those from antivirus vendors. These email addresses can be easily spoofed. Check the antivirus vendor websites to be sure.
  • Be careful of what you download. Only download files from known sources. Also, avoid cracked programs. If you need a particular program that costs too much for you, try finding free alternatives on Sourceforge or Pricelessware.

Stop malicious scripts:

Windows by default allow scripts (which is VBScript and JavaScript) to run and some of these scripts are malicious. Use Noscript by Symantec or Script Defender by AnalogX to handle these scripts.

Avoid Peer to Peer software:

P2P may be a great way to get lots of seemingly freeware, but it is a great way to get infected as well. There's no way to tell if the file being shared is infected. Worse still, some worms spread via P2P networks, infecting you as well. My advice is avoid these types of software applications.

Hosts File:

A Hosts file is like a phone book. You look up someone's name in the phone book before calling him/her. Similarly, your computer will look up the website's IP address before you can view the website.

Hosts file will replace your current Hosts file with another one containing well-known advertisement sites, spyware sites and other bad sites. This new Hosts file will protect you by re-directing these bad sites to 127.0.0.1.

Here are some Hosts files:

Only use one of the above.

Install WinPatrol:

WinPatrol alerts you about possible system hijacks, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission.

Download it from here.

You can find information about how WinPatrol works here.

Next:

This is a excellent resource I recommend reading:- How to prevent Malware

Next:

Let myself know when completed/read the above and we will begin to check(malware removal if req') your computer.

Question:-

Which Operating System does your machine have?
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby emoulding » March 19th, 2010, 12:23 am

The router looks like the 2700.

System maintenance: read. We're both pretty good about clearing unused programs, temp files, and running defrag, but I'll definitely keep it in mind.
ComboFix: uninstalled.
OTC: downloaded and run
Security software: I'll enable Norton to auto-scan every week. With MBAM, I see that it will only schedule updates and scans if the full version is purchased, is this worth the cost? Also would you recommend full or quick scan? Is there any point in having Spybot as well? Also Norton has some registry thing, I see that those are not recommended, so I disabled it.
ERUNT: Can this be set to automatically back up? Given how much he uses the computer, every week is probably overkill, but we'll think about it.
Microsoft Updates: I prefer to choose when it actually installs just because of speed issues, but it's set to auto-download and then notify.
Internet safety: I had him read this section, it's mostly stuff we already do.
Scripts: I already have Noscript on both of our laptops.
P2P: We both got rid of Limewire.
Hosts file: I put the first one on his laptop, I'll do mine after we finish.
WinPatrol: Installed on his laptop.
Malware prevention: we both read it.

Are we all clear to use his laptop again?

My laptop is also Windows XP Home version, SP3.
emoulding

Unread postby Dakeyras » March 19th, 2010, 5:17 am

With MBAM, I see that it will only schedule updates and scans if the full version is purchased, is this worth the cost? Also would you recommend full or quick scan?
Indeed it is worth purchasing a activation licence and that way you will be able to use the the real time Protection Module and IP Protection features. Neither will cause a conflict with the presently installed/active Norton software.

I would just run the Quick scan once per week and the Full scan once per month.

Is there any point in having Spybot as well?
Aye it is fine to keep as a on-demand scanner only. No need to use either the Immunise or TeaTimer features. As the former is a pseudo Host File and a stand alone version you have installed is more ideal.

WinPatrol has similar features as TeaTimer so no need to activate or it will cause a system conflict.

ERUNT: Can this be set to automatically back up? Given how much he uses the computer, every week is probably overkill, but we'll think about it.
It can be set to do this and if I recall correctly after a certain amount of backups have been created and or a month the oldest will be overwritten.

The instructions how to do this will be in the Read-me notepad file within the program files Erunt folder. Or alternatively you could uninstall Erunt, re-download and during the new installation accept the option to create a backup during a system boot-up, this will only create one per day regardless how many shut-downs/restarts for the day etc.

Are we all clear to use his laptop again?
You are indeed.

---------------

OK lets check your machine shall we as follows:-

Scan with RSIT:

• Please download Random's System Information Tool by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
Make sure that RSIT.exe is on the your Desktop before running the application!
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open:
    • log.txt will be opened maximized.
    • info.txt will be opened minimized.
  • Please post the contents of both log.txt and info.txt.
Note: Both logs can also be located within this folder rsit at the root of your installed Hard-Drive. EG: C:\rsit

When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:

• How is your computer performing now, any symptoms and or problems encountered?
  • Both RSIT logs. <-- Post them individually please, IE: one Log per post/reply.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby emoulding » March 19th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Issues my computer has are mostly speed. It's really really slow, particularly the internet, to the point where I can no longer listen to music or watch videos since they're choppy. Firefox crashes pretty often.

RSIT: run. Logs in next posts.

ETA: One last issue with my husband's laptop. There's an entry in the change/remove programs list that says "Men In Black II Crossfire", which was apparently a game he downloaded a while ago, and it won't go away. Clicking on uninstall gives an error "An installation support file could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified".
Last edited by emoulding on March 19th, 2010, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emoulding

Unread postby emoulding » March 19th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Erin at 2010-03-19 15:52:46
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 41 GB (29%) free of 142 GB
Total RAM: 1526 MB (36% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 3:53:39 PM, on 19/03/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PMSveH.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SAVAdminService.exe
C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ALsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Common\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\UCLauncherService.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OPXPApp.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Common\Logger\logmon.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\SvcGuiHlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TpWAudAp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PMHandler.exe
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Lenovo\LENOVO~2\LPMGR.exe
C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Client Security Solution\cssauthe.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACTray.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ALMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoevm08.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Bin\hpoSTS08.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Erin.ERIN\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\Erin.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Sophos Web Content Scanner - {39EA7695-B3F2-4C44-A4BC-297ADA8FD235} - C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SophosBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAShCut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPHOTKEY] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPWAUDAP] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TpWAudAp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PMHandler] C:\WINDOWS\system32\PMHandler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [suScheduler] C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\UCLauncher.exe /SCHEDULER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LPManager] C:\PROGRA~1\Lenovo\LENOVO~2\LPMGR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cssauthe] "C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Client Security Solution\cssauthe.exe" silent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACTray] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACWLIcon] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - S-1-5-21-2489093001-2467858365-1543051962-1006 Startup: Check_and_set_Current_User_password.vbs (User '?')
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AutoUpdate Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ALMon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp psc 2000 Series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_17.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_17.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [JAVA_IBM] Java (IBM)
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
O16 - DPF: {2917297F-F02B-4B9D-81DF-494B6333150B} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Mi ... b31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {5C051655-FCD5-4969-9182-770EA5AA5565} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/So ... b56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Me ... b31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Me ... b56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5A7706B-B9C0-4C89-A715-7A0C6B05DD48} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Mi ... b56986.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Sophos\SOPHOS~1\SOPHOS~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: ACNotify - ACNotify.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ac Profile Manager Service (AcPrfMgrSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Access Connections Main Service (AcSvc) - Lenovo - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: PMSveH - Lenovo - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PMSveH.exe
O23 - Service: IBM PSA Access Driver Control (PsaSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: Sophos Anti-Virus status reporter (SAVAdminService) - Sophos Plc - C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SAVAdminService.exe
O23 - Service: Sophos Anti-Virus (SAVService) - Sophos Plc - C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SavService.exe
O23 - Service: Sophos AutoUpdate Service - Sophos Plc - C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ALsvc.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Backup Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Scheduler - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Common\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkVantage System Update (UCLauncherService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\UCLauncherService.exe

--
End of file - 11711 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Daily.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\FRU Task #Hewlett-Packard#hp psc 2100 series#1207502187.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Standard Daily Scan at 2 AM.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{39EA7695-B3F2-4C44-A4BC-297ADA8FD235}]
Sophos Web Content Scanner - C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SophosBHO.dll [2010-02-03 240680]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL [2006-09-21 114748]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2009-10-11 321312]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2009-02-17 408440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-10-11 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-10-11 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2005-10-28 761945]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAShCut.exe [2005-01-07 61952]
"TPHOTKEY"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe [2005-12-20 94208]
"TPWAUDAP"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TpWAudAp.exe [2005-12-10 24064]
"PMHandler"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\PMHandler.exe [2006-05-20 24576]
"AGRSMMSG"=C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe [2005-12-12 88204]
"igfxtray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2005-11-03 98304]
"igfxhkcmd"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2005-11-03 77824]
"igfxpers"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2005-11-03 118784]
"suScheduler"=C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\UCLauncher.exe [2005-08-01 40960]
"ISUSPM Startup"=c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe [2007-08-30 205480]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2007-08-28 73728]
"OmniPass"=C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe [2006-02-28 2076672]
"LPManager"=C:\PROGRA~1\Lenovo\LENOVO~2\LPMGR.exe [2005-12-07 106496]
"cssauthe"=C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Client Security Solution\cssauthe.exe [2005-12-21 1988144]
"DiskeeperSystray"=C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe [2005-11-29 196696]
"ACTray"=C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACTray.exe [2006-04-17 409600]
"ACWLIcon"=C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe [2006-04-17 98304]
"DLA"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE [2006-09-21 127036]
"AppleSyncNotifier"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [2009-08-13 177440]
"NeroFilterCheck"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe [2007-03-09 153136]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-11-10 417792]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2010-02-15 141608]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-10-11 149280]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ISUSPM"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe [2007-08-30 205480]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2009-01-26 2144088]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
AutoUpdate Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ALMon.exe
hp psc 2000 Series.lnk - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpobnz08.exe
hpoddt01.exe.lnk - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Erin.ERIN\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
PowerReg Scheduler.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="C:\PROGRA~1\Sophos\SOPHOS~1\SOPHOS~1.DLL"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ACNotify]
c:\program files\thinkpad\connectutilities\ACNotify.dll [2006-04-17 32768]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2005-11-03 135168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\OPXPGina]
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\opxpgina.dll [2006-02-28 49152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\tphotkey]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tphklock.dll [2005-12-20 24576]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\SAVService]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\SAVService]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=36
"NoDriveAutoRun"=FFFFFFFF

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\jre\bin\javaw.exe"="C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\jre\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:ThinkVantage System Update"
"C:\StubInstaller.exe"="C:\StubInstaller.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire swarmed installer"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\helpctr.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\helpctr.exe:*:Enabled:Remote Assistance - Windows Messenger and Voice"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\jre\bin\javaw.exe"="C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\jre\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:ThinkVantage System Update"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2010-03-19 15:52:53 ----D---- C:\Program Files\trend micro
2010-03-19 15:52:46 ----D---- C:\rsit
2010-03-12 19:45:26 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$
2010-03-12 19:39:58 ----RASHD---- C:\autorun.inf
2010-03-07 15:23:49 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-03-07 15:23:49 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-03-02 21:32:38 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979306$
2010-02-20 12:41:52 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2010-02-20 12:39:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iTunes

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2010-03-19 15:52:53 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2010-03-19 15:52:48 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2010-03-19 15:46:28 ----RSHD---- C:\RRbackups
2010-03-19 15:45:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2010-03-19 15:44:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config
2010-03-18 00:17:25 ----D---- C:\IBMSHARE
2010-03-16 16:49:00 ----AD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2010-03-14 19:13:33 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2010-03-14 10:40:36 ----AD---- C:\WINDOWS
2010-03-12 21:53:34 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\matlab.ini
2010-03-12 19:51:38 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2010-03-12 19:45:53 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2010-03-12 19:45:37 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2010-03-12 19:45:34 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2010-03-12 19:43:58 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2010-03-12 19:43:54 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2010-03-12 19:04:33 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings
2010-03-12 18:11:09 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2010-03-09 20:29:45 ----D---- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2010-03-08 13:15:11 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2010-03-07 23:14:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2010-03-07 23:07:25 ----C---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2010-03-07 23:04:44 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2010-03-07 23:02:33 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Google
2010-03-07 23:02:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL
2010-03-07 22:48:55 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2010-03-07 22:02:00 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2010-03-07 21:44:42 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
2010-03-07 21:40:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2010-03-07 17:16:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real
2010-03-07 17:13:52 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Erin.ERIN\Application Data\Real
2010-03-01 23:30:12 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2010-02-20 12:41:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AFS2K;AFS2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys [2004-10-07 35840]
R1 ANC;ANC; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ANC.SYS [2005-11-08 11520]
R1 DLACDBHM;DLACDBHM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS [2006-03-17 5660]
R1 DLARTL_N;DLARTL_N; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DLARTL_N.SYS [2006-03-17 22684]
R1 IBMTPCHK;IBMTPCHK; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\IBMBLDID.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 PMHler;PMHler; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PMHler.sys [2005-12-21 10240]
R1 SAVOnAccessControl;SAVOnAccessControl; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\savonaccesscontrol.sys [2009-02-26 110848]
R1 SAVOnAccessFilter;SAVOnAccessFilter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\savonaccessfilter.sys [2009-02-26 38528]
R1 TPHKDRV;TPHKDRV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPHKDRV.sys [2005-12-07 18101]
R1 TSMAPIP;TSMAPIP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TSMAPIP.SYS [2006-01-11 7168]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.4.9.0; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2006-06-27 21275]
R2 DLABOIOM;DLABOIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS [2006-09-21 26044]
R2 DLADResN;DLADResN; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLADResN.SYS [2006-09-21 2496]
R2 DLAIFS_M;DLAIFS_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS [2006-09-21 87004]
R2 DLAOPIOM;DLAOPIOM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS [2006-09-21 15068]
R2 DLAPoolM;DLAPoolM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS [2006-09-21 6364]
R2 DLAUDF_M;DLAUDF_M; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS [2006-09-21 88476]
R2 DLAUDFAM;DLAUDFAM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS [2006-09-21 94460]
R2 DRVNDDM;DRVNDDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS [2006-03-17 40544]
R2 EGATHDRV;IBM eGatherer; \??\C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EGATHDRV.SYS []
R2 ibmfilter;ibmfilter; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ibmfilter.sys []
R2 PMEM;PMEM; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PMEMNT.SYS []
R2 s24trans;WLAN Transport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys [2005-12-28 13568]
R2 smi2;smi2; \??\C:\Program Files\SMI2\smi2.sys []
R3 ADIHdAudAddService;ADI UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ADIHdAud.sys [2005-08-18 138752]
R3 AgereSoftModem;Agere Systems Soft Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys [2005-12-12 1124097]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 ATSWPDRV;AuthenTec TruePrint USB Driver (AES2500); C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ATSwpDrv.sys [2005-03-29 116594]
R3 btaudio;Bluetooth Audio Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btaudio.sys [2006-01-17 328061]
R3 BTDriver;Bluetooth Virtual Communications Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btport.sys [2006-01-17 30459]
R3 BTKRNL;Bluetooth Bus Enumerator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btkrnl.sys [2006-01-17 850474]
R3 BTWDNDIS;Bluetooth LAN Access Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\btwdndis.sys [2006-01-17 148900]
R3 BTWUSB;WIDCOMM USB Bluetooth Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\btwusb.sys [2006-01-17 65688]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-05-18 26600]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2005-11-03 1353820]
R3 Iviaspi;IVI ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys [2003-09-11 21060]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 rimmptsk;rimmptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys [2005-11-16 28928]
R3 rimsptsk;rimsptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys [2005-11-01 51584]
R3 rismxdp;Ricoh xD-Picture Card Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys [2005-11-01 308992]
R3 RTL8023xp;Realtek 10/100/1000 NIC Family all in one NDIS XP Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtnicxp.sys [2006-02-27 81408]
R3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2008-04-13 79232]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2005-10-28 191936]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 w39n51;Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\w39n51.sys [2005-12-05 1428096]
S3 ac97intc;Intel(r) 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys [2001-08-17 96256]
S3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2005-01-07 145920]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2003-03-09 51024]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2003-03-09 16080]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2003-03-09 21456]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-03 1897408]
S3 psadd;IBM PSA Access Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\psadd.sys []
S3 sffdisk;SFF Storage Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffdisk.sys [2008-04-13 11904]
S3 sffp_sd;SFF Storage Protocol Driver for SDBus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_sd.sys [2008-04-13 11008]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2007-10-31 30464]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 SophosBootDriver;SophosBootDriver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SophosBootDriver.sys [2008-09-30 14976]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AcPrfMgrSvc;Ac Profile Manager Service; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe [2006-04-17 40960]
R2 AcSvc;Access Connections Main Service; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe [2006-04-17 151552]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-07-09 144712]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 btwdins;Bluetooth Service; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe [2006-01-17 266295]
R2 Diskeeper;Diskeeper; C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe [2005-12-14 622700]
R2 EvtEng;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe [2005-12-28 114753]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-10-11 153376]
R2 omniserv;Softex OmniPass Service; C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe [2006-02-28 32768]
R2 PMSveH;PMSveH; C:\WINDOWS\system32\PMSveH.exe [2006-05-19 57344]
R2 RegSrvc;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe [2005-12-28 217164]
R2 S24EventMonitor;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe [2005-12-28 540745]
R2 SAVAdminService;Sophos Anti-Virus status reporter; C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SAVAdminService.exe [2009-10-28 80936]
R2 SAVService;Sophos Anti-Virus; C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SavService.exe [2008-09-30 98304]
R2 Sophos AutoUpdate Service;Sophos AutoUpdate Service; C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ALsvc.exe [2009-07-01 172032]
R2 TVT Backup Service;TVT Backup Service; C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe [2005-12-21 1384448]
R2 TVT Scheduler;TVT Scheduler; C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Common\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe [2005-12-21 77824]
R2 UCLauncherService;ThinkVantage System Update; C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SystemUpdate\UCLauncherService.exe [2005-08-01 40960]
R2 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2004-08-11 38912]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2010-02-15 545576]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-04-04 69632]
S3 NBService;NBService; C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe [2007-03-29 779824]
S3 NMIndexingService;NMIndexingService; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe [2007-03-12 271920]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe [2003-03-09 65795]
S3 PsaSrv;IBM PSA Access Driver Control; C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe []
S3 WmcCds;Windows Media Connect (WMC); c:\program files\windows media connect\mswmccds.exe [2004-08-11 483328]
S3 WmcCdsLs;Windows Media Connect (WMC) Helper; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect\mswmcls.exe [2004-08-10 28160]

-----------------EOF-----------------
emoulding

Unread postby emoulding » March 19th, 2010, 5:56 pm

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2010-03-19 15:53:42

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
-->c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
-->c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroBackItUp.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroShowTime.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNRecode.exe /UNINSTALL
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2E47302B-8081-46D3-9FEA-BEB2E5F5C3EC}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 anything
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
7-Zip-->MsiExec.exe /I{D62A9DCD-66E4-4F30-B5C5-2F7D9DB39954}
Access Help-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6FA39A7-26B1-480A-BC74-6D17531AC222}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Flash Player 9-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\UninstFl.exe
Agere Systems HDA Modem-->agrsmdel
Apple Application Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{3FA365DF-2D68-45ED-8F83-8C8A33E65143}
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}
Clean Access Agent-->MsiExec.exe /X{CCAAAACC-0003-0006-0100-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Diskeeper Lite-->MsiExec.exe /X{F6A04D96-C6D7-498C-9099-BCAD0D99778D}
Fingerprint Sensor Minimum Install-->MsiExec.exe /I{0763E426-FB61-4CD3-B8C7-01A0F37CAAEB}
Foxit Reader-->C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Uninstall.exe
GTK+ 2.10.6-1 runtime environment-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\setup\unins000.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\trend micro\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979306$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Memories Disc-->MsiExec.exe /X{B376402D-58EA-45EA-BD50-DD924EB67A70}
HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - All-in-One Drivers-->MsiExec.exe /X{6ECB39BD-73C2-44DD-B1A0-898207C58D8B}
HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - All-in-One-->MsiExec.exe /X{9867A917-5D17-40DE-83BA-BEA5293194B1}
HP Photo and Imaging 2.0 - hp psc 2100 series-->C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\{7C8BB31C-E09E-4c7d-BBF1-45E33B467FE1}\Setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hposcr02.dat -forcereboot
hp psc 2100 series-->MsiExec.exe /X{82DFB852-9594-4668-9C66-28BB6E94BCB2}
IBM 32-bit Runtime Environment for Java 2, v1.4.2-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{E922961C-6DB6-41DE-9FEA-426DF3E9F81C} /l1033
Inst5657-->MsiExec.exe /I{FEDE400D-3381-4087-ACCB-689DD8A56123}
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A2
Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software-->C:\WINDOWS\Installer\iProInst.exe
InterVideo WinDVD Creator 3-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7FC3BBEC-5A91-41B0-9CB8-960EC4421411}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
InterVideo WinDVD-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{81063354-9060-42B2-A000-1EBE96778AA9}
Java(TM) 6 Update 17-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216012FF}
Lenovo Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software-->MsiExec.exe /X{3F4EC965-28EF-45C3-B063-04B25D4E9679}
Lenovo Care Supplement-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6280149E-EFF3-4F1B-BD43-5B7EDD6F620A}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
Lenovo Care-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CF52099A-3BEA-4C41-AEA8-1E190F04D737}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
MATLAB Student R2007a-->C:\Program Files\MATLAB\uninstall\uninstall.exe C:\Program Files\MATLAB\
mCore-->MsiExec.exe /I{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}
mDriver-->MsiExec.exe /I{A0F925BF-5C55-44C2-A4E7-5A4C59791C29}
Message Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E7E836B8-4BDD-454F-82E6-5FEA17C83AD4}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB953297)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M953297\M953297Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft Choice Guard-->MsiExec.exe /X{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries-->MsiExec.exe /I{C4124E95-5061-4776-8D5D-E3D931C778E1}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053-->MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}
MiKTeX 2.7-->"C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\miktex\bin\copystart_admin.exe" "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\miktex\config\uninstall.dat"
mMHouse-->MsiExec.exe /I{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}
MobileMe Control Panel-->MsiExec.exe /I{3AC54383-31D1-4907-961B-B12CBB1D0AE8}
Mozilla Firefox (3.6)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
mPfMgr-->MsiExec.exe /I{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}
mProSafe-->MsiExec.exe /I{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}
MSVCRT-->MsiExec.exe /I{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}
mWlsSafe-->MsiExec.exe /I{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}
mXML-->MsiExec.exe /I{9CC89556-3578-48DD-8408-04E66EBEF401}
Nero 7 Ultra Edition-->MsiExec.exe /I{37FCE36B-D082-41BE-847E-B63707251033}
neroxml-->MsiExec.exe /I{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}
OmniPass-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F4E57F49-84B4-4CF2-B0A1-8CA1752BDF7E}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
On Screen Display-->RunDll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\tphkinst.inf
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows-->C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe
PM Driver-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{C11DFB24-1018-4722-917C-5288E18A46CF}
Presentation Director-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{65706020-7B6F-41F2-8047-FC69579E386A}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
PuTTY version 0.60-->"C:\Program Files\PuTTY\unins000.exe"
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{1451DE6B-ABE1-4F62-BE9A-B363A17588A2}
REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI NIC Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{ACCA20B0-C4D1-4BF5-BF21-0A0EB5EF9730}\SETUP.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Rescue and Recovery-->MsiExec.exe /I{1A07F627-0F8F-43EE-B667-38908DF85911}
Roll-->C:\WINDOWS\UniFish3.exe C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\RollerCoaster Tycoon\RollerCoaster Tycoon.log
Roxio Digital Media LE-->C:\ibmtools\apps\digmedle\sequencer.exe -fc:\ibmtools\apps\digmedle\uninst.seq
Roxio DLA-->MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Roxio Express Labeler-->MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
Roxio RecordNow Audio-->MsiExec.exe /I{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
Roxio RecordNow Copy-->MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
Roxio RecordNow Data-->MsiExec.exe /I{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958215$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960714$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB963027$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969897$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971468$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971961$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972260$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974455)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974455$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975560$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975713$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB976325)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976325$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977165$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977914$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978037$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978251$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978262$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Segoe UI-->MsiExec.exe /I{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
Sophos Anti-Virus-->MsiExec.exe /X{034759DA-E21A-4795-BFB3-C66D17FAD183}
Sophos AutoUpdate-->MsiExec.exe /X{15C418EB-7675-42BE-B2B3-281952DA014D}
SoundMAX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}\SETUP.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver-->rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
Texmaker-->C:\Program Files\Texmaker\uninstall.exe
ThinkPad PC Card Power Policy-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUnInstall 132 C:\IBMTOOLS\OSFIXES\PCMCIAPW\pcmciapw.inf
ThinkVantage Access Connections-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7EB114D8-207F-45AE-BABD-1669715F2630}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 anything
ThinkVantage System Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{2A43FF29-0D97-4445-B82D-9324F176AED5}
ThinkVantage Technologies Welcome Message-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1007F41F-7D69-468E-8017-3849A5A973C2}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 anything
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB961503)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB976749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976749$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB978207)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978207$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Wallpapers-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DB71210F-8314-4AE3-B7A7-EBAF85BD30E9}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Windows Live Call-->MsiExec.exe /I{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}
Windows Live Communications Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}
Windows Live Essentials-->C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
Windows Live Essentials-->MsiExec.exe /I{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /I{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}
Windows Live Upload Tool-->MsiExec.exe /I{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}
Windows Media Connect-->msiexec.exe /I {F6869CD2-3DB4-476D-A4C7-B3AE7C3ACF7B}
Windows Media Connect-->MsiExec.exe /I{F6869CD2-3DB4-476D-A4C7-B3AE7C3ACF7B}
Windows Media Format Runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Player 10-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
XP Themes-->MsiExec.exe /I{C54ED2B6-1AF2-416F-BBA8-5E2B8CDCB5C4}

======Security center information======

AV: Sophos Anti-Virus (disabled)

======System event log======

Computer Name: ERIN
Event Code: 10
Message: The on-access driver failed to scan the boot sector of drive E:.

Record Number: 62089
Source Name: SAVOnAccessControl
Time Written: 20100311211801.000000-360
Event Type: error
User:

Record Number: 62088
User:

Record Number: 62087
User:

Record Number: 62086
User:

Record Number: 62085
User:

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 4354
Message: The COM+ Event System failed to fire the ConnectionMadeNoQOCInfo method on subscription {A82F0E80-1305-400C-BA56-375AE04264A1}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}. The subscriber returned HRESULT 80004001.
Record Number: 14092
Source Name: EventSystem
Time Written: 20091130075207.000000-360
Event Type: warning
User:

Message: The COM+ Event System failed to fire the ConnectionLost method on subscription {45233130-B6C3-44FB-A6AF-487C47CEE611}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}. The subscriber returned HRESULT 80004001.
Record Number: 14091
Time Written: 20091130075206.000000-360
User:

Message: The COM+ Event System failed to fire the ConnectionMadeNoQOCInfo method on subscription {A82F0E80-1305-400C-BA56-375AE04264A1}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}. The subscriber returned HRESULT 80004001.
Record Number: 14090
Time Written: 20091130075206.000000-360
User:

Message: The COM+ Event System failed to fire the ConnectionLost method on subscription {45233130-B6C3-44FB-A6AF-487C47CEE611}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}-{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}. The subscriber returned HRESULT 80004001.
Record Number: 14089
Time Written: 20091130002340.000000-360
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application SavService.exe, version 1.0.0.3921, faulting module NMPluginBase.dll, version 2.0.5.0, fault address 0x0000b579.

Record Number: 14088
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20091129180206.000000-360
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\miktex\bin;%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\;c:\program files\softex\omnipass;c:\program files\ibm thinkvantage\client security solution;c:\program files\diskeeper corporation\diskeeper\;c:\program files\thinkpad\connectutilities;c:\program files\common files\gtk\2.0\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\bin;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\bin\win32;C:\Program Files\ImageConverter Plus;C:\Program Files\ImageConverter Plus\Microsoft.VC80.CRT;C:\Program Files\ImageConverter Plus\Microsoft.VC80.MFC;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0e08
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"SonicCentral"=c:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
"TVT"=C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage
"IBMSHARE"=%SystemDrive%\IBMSHARE
"RR"=C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Rescue and Recovery
"TVTPYDIR"=C:\Program Files\IBM ThinkVantage\Common\Python24
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------
emoulding

Unread postby Dakeyras » March 20th, 2010, 7:09 am

ETA: One last issue with my husband's laptop. There's an entry in the change/remove programs list that says "Men In Black II Crossfire", which was apparently a game he downloaded a while ago, and it won't go away. Clicking on uninstall gives an error "An installation support file could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified".
It appears the game itself is from WildTangent.........That says it all really. :roll:

Windows Installer Cleanup Utility:

Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility and save it to your husbands laptop's Desktop.

• Double-click msicuu2.exe to install the utility.
  • Next, click Start >> All Programs >> Windows Install Clean UP
  • Once the program is open select:

Men In Black II Crossfire (If present)
    Any other entry relating to software applications no longer installed.

• Now click Remove, then click OK

Next:

Using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore"), please delete this folder (if present):

C:\Program Files\Men In Black II Crossfire

Then empty the Recycle Bin and reboot the laptop.

----------------

The below pertains to your computer.

---------------

Issues my computer has are mostly speed. It's really really slow, particularly the internet, to the point where I can no longer listen to music or watch videos since they're choppy. Firefox crashes pretty often.
You have a fair few software applications active in system memory which may account for this but we will address this when I am satisfied your machine is malware free. :thumbup:

Next:

RSIT is reporting the below:-
======Security center information======

AV: Sophos Anti-Virus (disabled)
Please check if indeed this is the case and if so enable the application. Any problems merely inform myself in your next reply, thank you.

The Adobe and Java related applications we will update in due course.

Now please go to Start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs and remove the following (if present):

Adobe Flash Player 9
Java(TM) 6 Update 17

Spybot - Search & Destroy <-- You may reinstall this when I give the all clear. Do make sure you uninstall it however otherwise the TeaTimer feature will hinder the malware removal process.

To do so, click once on each of the above in turn to highlight and then click on the Remove button.

Reset Host File:

• Open Notepad.
  • Copy and Paste everything from the Code Box below into Notepad: <-- Start >> Run... type in notepad and select OK
Code: Select all
@Echo off
pushd\windows\system32\drivers\etc
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
popd
del %0
  • Go to File >> Save As
  • Save File name as "Dakeyras.bat" <-- Make sure to include the quotes.
  • Change Save as Type to All Files and save the file to your Desktop.
  • It should look like this: Image

Now double click on the desktop Dakeyras.bat to run the batch file. It will self-delete when completed.

Reset SP3 Firewall:

Click on Start >> Run... and cut/paste in the following and click on OK
Code: Select all
firewall.cpl
Click on the Advanced tab >> Restore Defaults >> At the prompt click on Yes >> OK

Now click on the General tab >> select On(recommended) >> OK.

Note: I will advise about a third party software firewall in my all clean post.

Next:

Let myself know when completed the above and we shall continue, thank you.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby emoulding » March 21st, 2010, 6:04 pm

Installer Cleanup: installed
-that entry wasn't there
Program files
-no folder by that name

I ran a search, and the folder is under Program Files/Games/Sony Pictures/Men In Black II Crossfire, so I deleted it and rebooted. ETA: The entry in the change/remove programs is still there.

Speed issues: I wouldn't bother with this laptop, I'm going to transfer things to my new one and this one will probably just get recycled. I just want to make sure I won't infect my shiny new computer when I transfer. The speed/crashing is the only symptom I get, really.
Sophos: It looks like it's enabled (on-access scanning is on, the system tray icon is blue), but the security center says it's not. So I'm not sure what's up with that.
Programs: removed
Host file: done
Firewall: done
emoulding

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext