The MBAM scan looked good... please post the information about the file "quarantined" by Avast 4.
The choice is your's regarding removing the Tess user acount and then creating it again. It very well may be that we are dealing with a "corrupted" user acount.
ESET NOD32 Online Scan
** Make sure you are using an account that has Administrative privileges **
Please temporarily disable your Anti-virus real-time protection. If active, it could impact the online scan.
Please go to ESET Online Scanner - © ESET All Rights Reserved... to run an online scan.
- Press the "ESET Online Scanner" button.
- Click "Start"... a window will open... it may appear nothing is happening... please be patient.
- Click Yes... at the run ActiveX prompt. Click Install... at the install ActiveX prompt.
Once installed, the scanner will be initialized.
- Click "Start". Make sure that the options:
- Remove found threats is UNCHECKED
- Leave the "default" settings under Advanced as they are, if not set , please check:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click "Start"... ESET scanner will begin to download the virus signatures database.
When the signatures have been downloaded, the scan will start automatically.
- Wait for the scan to finish... it may take a while... please be patient. When the scan is finished...
- Use Notepad to open the log file located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
- Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
Please include in your next reply:
- Any problem executing the instructions?
- Info on Avast4 quarantined file.
- ESET scan results.
- How is the computer behaving?