Please delete this Folder. Let me know if you have a problem deleting it. The other items ESET found will be removed when you do the steps below.
- C:\Program Files\Cubis Gold
Otherwise your logs look great , so if you are not having any further problems, I would suggest you proceed as follows.
MBAM and ATF are great tools for you to keep and use on a regular basis.
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK ( please note the space between Combofix and the /,it is needed)
Let's clear out the programs we've been using to clean up your computer, they are not suitable for general malware removal and could cause damage if used inappropriately.
- Double-click OTM.exe. (Vista users, please right click on OTM.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Click the CleanUp! button.
- Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
- If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
- The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
Here are some free programs I recommend that could help you improve your computer's security.
Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly to avoid new threats that could infect your system. If you do not update your anti virus software then it will not be able to catch any of the new variants that may come out.
You can use one of these sites to check if any updates are needed for your pc.
Secunia Software Inspector
F-secure Health Check
Download it from here
Here you can find information about how WinPatrol works here
Read some information here how to prevent Malware.
Please reply if you have any problems or questions
Happy Safe Surfing and Merry Christmas