Great!! All the logs look good.
Congratulations... your computer now appears to be malware free!
There is some cleanup we need to do, so stay with me. Please see the end of this post.
Please delete from your desktop the programs, folders and any files remaining from :
Let's perform some housekeeping and cleanup some of the tools we used.
Please download OTC.exe... by OldTimer. Save it to your desktop.
- Right click on OTC.exe and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on Allow, then click on CleanUp!.
- Click "Yes" to the Begin cleanup process? prompt.
- Click "Yes" ... when prompted to reboot the computer to remove files.
Please follow these simple guidelines in order to help keep your computer more secure:
Create a System Restore Point
- Right-click on Computer ... select Properties.
- In the left pane under Tasks ... click System protection.
If UAC prompts for an administrator password or approval, type the password or give your "permission to continue".
- Select System Protection ...then choose Create.
- In the System Restore dialog box, type a description for the restore point ... click Create, again.
A window will pop up with "The Restore Point was created successfully" confirmation message.
- Click OK ...then close the System Restore dialog.
Perform Disk Cleanup
Let's do some housekeeping now...
Note: You have to have administrative rights to run Disk Cleanup for all users.
- Click the Vista Start... button. Type "disk" (without the quotes) in the Start Search text entry box.
- Double click the Disk Cleanup entry, from the matching program list.
- In the Disk Cleanup options...select "Files from all users on this computer"
If the Disk Cleanup: Drive Selection dialog box appears:
- Select the drive where Windows Vista is installed. (Normally, this would be C:\ drive)
- Press the "OK"...button.
- When the calculations are finished... Press the More Options tab.
- In the "System Restore and Shadow Copies" section... select "Clean up" button.
- Press the "Delete"... button, at the "Are you sure..." prompt.
Disk Cleanup will begin cleaning up old files and restore points.
- Exit Disk Cleanup.
Update your Antivirus programs and other security products regularly.
Avoid new threats that could infect your system. You can also check if any application updates are needed for your PC.
Secunia Software Inspector - Copyright © Secunia.
F-secure Health Check - Copyright © F-Secure Corporation.
Visit Microsoft often.
Keep on top of critical updates , as well as other updates for your computer.
Using Windows Update in Windows Vista
What is Windows Update?
Microsoft Update Home
You can try...some free programs, that will help improve your computer's security.
These kinds of protection programs (adware, spyware, etc...) tend to overlap in coverages.
Many feel that having a "layered" protection scheme, is beneficial. Each individual has to decide what works best for their situation.
There are many available...here are a few you can look into, if you want.
You already have this program. This is a good scanner, it should be run at least once a week. Always check for updates before running a scan.
Download it from Malewarebytes © Malwarebytes Corporation.
Tutorials are available for installing and running, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.
Powerful, easy to use and free. For real-time protection you will have to purchase the product.
Spybot Search and Destroy
Do not enable Spybot's Teatimer protection, if you have WinPatrol installed. System conflicts can occur.
Download it from © Safer Networking Ltd. Just choose a mirror and off you go.
A Spybot tutorial can be found Here.
If using Internet Explorer 8 and using the SmartScreen Filter, do not install. Can inhibit browser performance.
Download it from © Javacool Software LLC.
A SpywareBlaster knowledgebase can be found Here.
Do not install if you have installed Spybot Search & Destroy and enabled Teatimer protection. System conflicts can occur.
Download it from Copyright © BillP Studios
Information about how WinPatrol works, is available Here
(The free version of WinPatrol...does not provide any real-time protection)
You can find information and download it from © Firetrust Ltd
Read - stay informed.
Please check out these articles:
Tony Klein's "How did I get infected in the first place?"
How to prevent Malware:© miekiemoes - Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security .
Please let me know that you have performed the Steps 1 and 2... and have seen the rest of this post.
Once I receive your reply, I will have this topic closed, as resolved.