Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

72 hour - still need help.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

72 hour - still need help.

Unread postby krc » July 13th, 2009, 12:48 am

Hi everyone,

I still do need help. Not sure what the protocol is, but apparently my entry is to be closed - I thought I was supposed to wait for 3 days then post in the 72 hour section - let me know what I did wrong.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44210
Anyway, I still have the problem.
I did do a bit more investigation, and see that there is a process not showing up under the task manager that is running. ZLGAI50494.exe.
There also appears to be a newly dates shell32.dll that I am also suspicious of.
I did download a kill load to knock off the ZLGAI* running program, and it restarted itself a couple of times, but then did not come back again. I am sure, however, that when I reboot it will probably come back. I don't want to start randomly deleting things etc...

Thanks!
Karl (user: krc)
Last edited by NonSuch on July 13th, 2009, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't worry, apparently the "MWR 3 day Mod" went a little bonkers. Your topic is not being closed - the message was in error.
krc

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: 72 hour - still need help.

Unread postby Bio-Hazard » July 13th, 2009, 4:41 am

Replied :D
Bio-Hazard
MRU Master Emeritus

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!