I think we found the cause of the problem
Backup Your Registry with ERUNT
- Please use the following link to download ERUNT
- Use the setup program to install ERUNT on your computer
Note:to restore your registry, go to the folder and start ERDNT.exe
Copy and Paste everything from the Quote box into Notepad:
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\iexplore.exe]
Make sure there are NO blank lines before REGEDIT4
Make sure there IS one blank line at the end of the file.
Go to File > Save As
Save File name as Fix.reg
Change Save as Type to All Files and save the file to your desktop.
Close Notepad, and double-click Fix.reg on your Desktop. When it asks if you want to merge the info to the registry, hit YES/OK.
Reboot the computer
Please have a look now if Internet Explorer works again - if it doesn't, please make a new export with the run-command and post it
Also, I'm afraid that batch file I asked you to run failed (my fault)
I'm asking for information why it exactly failed, I'll try to post a new one to run in my next post
In your next reply, please post a new HijackThis log and tell me if IE works again now