Yes, you can download the program from another computer, then transfer it into an infected one via pen drive or usb. please do the following.
1.Please download the self-extracting version of HijackThis from here
--Do not run it yet.
2.Please download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here
--Do not run it yet
After that, please transfer two programs to the infected computer via pen drive or usb. Now, you are in the infected one, please do the following.
- Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default, it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis. Please close it.
Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
at the disclaimer screen.
Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt
(<<will be maximized) and info.txt
(<<will be minimized)
In the meantime, you should unplug the internet access with the infected computer. Tell me if you still have problems. Good luck!!