Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Suffering from trojans. Help please!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Suffering from trojans. Help please!

Unread postby chryssi2001 » September 4th, 2008, 12:26 pm

Hello morty,

Your email box is still infected.

Also although we removed a cracked and infected program which you downloaded using Bit torrent, i still can see it on your pc, despite my warnings not to use P2P programs.

C:\MyBackup\My Documents\2008-07-18\Downloads Bitcomet\Nero-8.3.2.1_eng_trial.exe

It looks like you downloaded it again, because i removed everything in your Downloads Bitcomet folder.

I am afraid i will end my help here, and close this topic.
Read about our forum's policy about illegal copies of software here and here.
Any time the helper detects that you may have illegal software on your machine, that helper may stop assisting you immediately until you can demonstrate that you have rectified the situation. We will not support fixing machines with pirated or otherwise illegal software.
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby morty » September 4th, 2008, 12:34 pm

Dear Chryssi,

I swear to god I have removed the p2p program (bitcomet) since you told me to in the first topic and never installed it again. And also this Nero trial program is not pirated, it was downloaded from its website months ago with the Bitcomet. I am telling the truth chryssi!
morty
morty

Unread postby Gary R » September 4th, 2008, 2:39 pm

As Chryssi has already stated, this forum does not support the use of cracked programmes. As you seem unwilling to remove them ..............