Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Need help with web popus: ~http://fp.pc-on-int

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Need help with web popus: ~http://fp.pc-on-int

Unread postby jkullmann » August 8th, 2008, 10:39 pm

Hello,

This is actually not a new topic. I am very disappointed and frustrated, regarding the last email I received stating: "Due to a lack of response this topic is now closed".

I only can work mostly on the weekend on my computer at home, since I hardly ever turn it on during the week due to my work. I am very disappointed, that now I have to start all over again. I was working with Katana and all went well so far. I will continue tomorrow with what s/he suggested in the email from Sat 02 Aug, 2008 12:19 am. I didn't have time last Sunday. I usually alot myself enough time, just in case something goes wrong. I do not want to loose any information from my PC. Again, so far all went well and we made progress. Please forward this to Katana, so I can continue to work with her/him. Thank you.

Regards,
Jutta
jkullmann

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Need help with web popus: ~http://fp.pc-on-int

Unread postby NonSuch » August 16th, 2008, 5:22 am

We are sorry that you are disappointed. However, you must understand that a helper cannot properly assist you when your responses are posted so far apart. The last instructions that were given to you were posted on August 2nd. That topic was closed six days later due to your lack of response. You then started this topic on August 8th. It is now August 16th and you still have not posted the new HijackThis log that was requested of you. That is two full weeks without Katana's last instructions being followed. We understand that you are very busy and hardly ever turn your computer on during the week. However, a helper cannot work effectively under those conditions.

As you appear to be unable to respond more frequently than once a week at best, you would be better served by taking your computer into a good reliable computer repair shop and have them either complete the clean-up, or back up your data and reformat your system. However, if you feel you can promptly complete instructions you are given and post back a response at least once every three days, then open a new topic and post a fresh HijackThis log in that topic, provide a link to your old topic, and wait for a new helper to assist you. Do not post another reply in that topic until you have received a response from a helper.

If you cannot complete instructions and post at least once every three days, we cannot render further assistance.