Hi shadowx180, Welcome to the forums!
My name is Ken
, on these forums I am known as ktreffin
. I will be helping you with your current problem. Please note that I am still in training at Malware Removal University, however I will be working under the direct supervision of one of our Malware Experts. Any recommendations will first be approved before being given to you. Because of this, there may be a short delay in getting our responses to you, however be assured that we will be working diligently on your problem.
HiJackThis logs do take some time to review and research. I would appreciate it if while you are waiting, you could please do the following for me:
Please make an Uninstall List using HiJackThis.
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:
1. Start HijackThis
2. Click on the Config button
3. Click on the Misc Tools button
4. Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
5. Click on the Save list... button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad here in a reply.
As we work together to resolve your problem, please read these instructions carefully. You may wish to print them off or copy them to Notepad.
Lastly, please keep these points in mind:
- If you have questions, please DON'T hesitate to ask!
- The instructions I give are specific to your current problem and should not be used on other systems.
- Please post your replies only to this topic, and please DO NOT start a new thread.
- Since there may be multiple issues with your system, please continue to follow this thread until I have given you an "All Clean!"
I am reviewing your log now, and will be back with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.