Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

IE antivirus removal help

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

IE antivirus removal help

Unread postby blightwixer » June 24th, 2008, 1:30 pm

My computer is infected with the beginning stages of the IE antivirus every time i go into a file it tells me that my computer is infected

weather i click yes no or just exit it takes me to {
hxxp://free-viruscan.com/id/4912933/4/1/} and asks me to download the IE antivirus program i have not yet downloaded it but i have tried downloading and installing Malwarebytes' anti-Malware but i get the error

i also tried to install that hijackthis program but i get

please help if you can. my computer is not any slower and seems to be working fine except for the message that keeps popping up.
thank you for any help you give
blightwixer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: IE antivirus removal help

Unread postby MWR 3 day Mod » June 27th, 2008, 4:18 am

Hi, blightwixer

We are sorry to see your topic is over three days old and no one has yet been able to respond and offer help.

If you still require assistance, please post a link to your topic in our Waiting for help with malware removal? forum, and our staff will make an effort to assist you as promptly as possible. Only post a LINK to this topic, DO NOT post your DDS log!

Please do not reply to this topic.

If you haven't posted within two days in the "Waiting for help with malware removal?" forum, we will assume you have been able to get assistance in other ways and this topic will be closed.
MWR 3 day Mod
MRU Undergrad
MRU Undergrad

Unread postby Carolyn » June 28th, 2008, 10:41 am

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Carolyn and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. HijackThis logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that it happens.

Please do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
Please reply to this thread, do not start another!
Please tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
Please tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
Please try as much as possible not to run anything while executing a fix.

If you follow these instructions, everything should go smoothly.

Download and install HijackThis

• Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.

Don't use the Analyse This button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
    Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required

Uninstall List

Make an uninstall list using HijackThis
    To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:

1. Start HijackThis
    2. Click on the Config button
    3. Click on the Misc Tools button
    4. Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
    5. Click on the Save list... button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad here in your next reply.

Please post the following in your next reply.
  • log from hijackthis
  • uninstall list
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby blightwixer » June 29th, 2008, 9:47 am

i tried to install hijackthis but i get

blightwixer

Unread postby Carolyn » June 29th, 2008, 10:52 am

If you are running Windows XP or Windows 2000, download the Visual Basic 6.0 Run-time Redistribution Pack (save it to your Desktop):

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

After the download, go to your desktop and double-click that file.

After the installation of the Redistribution Pack, try to install HijackThis again.

Let me know if that fixes the problem.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby blightwixer » June 30th, 2008, 10:52 am

my windows computer got corrupted because it was improperly shut down the other day so now i have to format my hard drive oh well thx ne ways for the help.
blightwixer

Unread postby Carolyn » June 30th, 2008, 11:10 am

Hello blightwixer,

You might be able to repair the Operating System. That would be a lot less work.

How-to-repair-Windows-XP

If that is not an option, here's some information about formating and re-installing Windows that might prove useful:

Formatting your hard drive and reinstalling Windows are fairly involved processes. You might do well to post requesting assistance from this bleepingcomputer.com forum Windows XP Home and Professional
The helpers there are well equipped to guide you through the format and installation processes. They may also be able to assist you with backing up data before you format your hard drive.

Here is a link with information that will be helpful: Reformatting Windows by wng_z3r0

Here are some important points to keep in mind before you begin this process:

Some Re-installation Notes (taken from When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?)

* Be sure to back-up all data before re-formatting the computer's hard drive. This includes address books, documents, music, settings, saved games, and anything else not obsolete.

The re-format process will wipe the computer's hard drive clean, destroying all data and programs.

* PCs are made so they can be reformatted. But sometimes, especially with major brand-name computers, there are special procedures that require reading the manual, visiting the manufacturer's website, or, if the manufacturer has gone out of business, searching on http://www.google.com.

Some computers have the BIOS or re-installation software in small partitions on the hard drive.

- Do not re-partition the hard drive without carefully consulting the maker's manual and website.
- Check on the use of any partition, other than C:, before re-formatting it.

* Some computers require special drivers which are downloadable from the computer manufacturer's or vendor's website or device manufacturer's website. Use an uninfected computer to download these files to diskettes or a CD, and print out the installation instructions, in advance.

* Gather together the CDs, diskettes, and Internet addresses required to re-install the software.

* Since you should avoid searching the web until your computer is fully secured, it is a good idea to download any programs you will need to secure your computer prior to re-formatting. Use an uninfected computer to do this.

* Physically unplug the computer from the Internet before re-formatting.

* Leave the computer physically disconnected (unplugged) from the Internet until it is protected by a firewall (ICF, an NAT router, or other hardware or software firewall).

If the computer has a wireless card, remove or shield the card so that the computer cannot connect to any access points.)

* An unpatched computer without proper firewall protection can be infected within seconds of being connected to the Internet.

The computer must be protected by a hardware firewall, NAT router, or a software firewall before plugging it back in to the internet or you can be infected in a few seconds.

* When installing from a Windows XP SP2 CD, the installation will default to having the Windows XP SP2 Firewall activated, so the hazard is greatly reduced. With earlier service packs of Windows XP and earlier versions of Windows, you must manually turn on a firewall.

After your computer is back up and running with all of the Service Packs and Updates installed, here are some steps that can help you to keep your computer safe from malware:
  • Turn System Restore on
    • On the Desktop, right click on the My Computer icon.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the System Restore tab.
    • Uncheck *Turn off System Restore*.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    Note: only do this once,and not on a regular basis
  • Set correct settings for files
    • Click Start > My Computer > Tools menu (at top of page) > Folder Options > View tab.
    • Under Hidden files and folders if necessary select Do not show hidden files and folders.
    • If unchecked please check Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
    • If necessary check Display content of system folders
    • If necessary Uncheck Hide file extensions for known file types.
    • Click OK
  • Make sure that you keep your antivirus updated
    New viruses come out every minute, so it is essential that you have the latest signatures for your antivirus program to provide you with the best possible protection from malicious software.
    Note: You should only have one antivirus installed at a time. Having more than one antivirus program installed at once is likely to cause conflicts and may well decrease your overall protection as well as impairing the performance of your PC.

• Install and use a firewall with outbound protection
    The Windows firewall only monitors incoming traffic, NOT outgoing. Using a software firewall in its default configuration to replace the Windows firewall greatly reduces the risk of your computer being hacked. Make sure your firewall is always enabled while your computer is connected to the internet.
    Note: You should only have one firewall installed at a time. Having more than one firewall installed at once is likely to cause conflicts and may well decrease your overall protection as well as seriously impairing the performance of your PC.

• Security Updates for Windows, Internet Explorer & Microsoft Office
    Whenever a security problem in its software is found, Microsoft will usually create a patch so that after the patch is installed, attackers can't use the vulnerability to install malicious software on your PC. Keeping up with these patches will help to prevent malicious software being installed on your PC. Ensure you are registered for Windows updates via Start > right-click on My Computer > Properties > Automatic Updates tab or visit the Microsoft Update site on a regular basis.
    Note: The update process uses ActiveX, so you will need to use internet explorer for it and allow the ActiveX control to install.

• Update Non-Microsoft Programs
    Microsoft isn't the only company whose products can contain security vulnerabilities. To check whether other programs running on your PC are in need of an update, you can use the Secunia Software Inspector - I suggest that you run it at least once a month.

• Make Internet Explorer More Secure
    Upgrade to Internet Explorer 7, then please read and follow the recommendations at this SITE
Recommended Programs

I would recommend the download and installation of some or all of the following programs (if not already present), and the updating of them on a regular basis.

• WinPatrol
    As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge. For more information, please visit HERE.

• SpywareBlaster
    SpywareBlaster sets killbits in the registry to prevent known malicious ActiveX controls from installing on your computer. If you don't know what ActiveX controls are, see HERE. You can download SpywareBlaster from HERE.

• Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.You can download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HERE. You can find a tutorial HERE.

• Hosts File
    For added protection you may also like to add a host file. A simple explanation of what a Hosts file does is HERE and for more information regarding host files read HERE.

Be sure to disable the service "DNS Client" FIRST to allow the use of large HOSTS files without slowdowns.
    If this isn't done first, the next reboot may take a VERY LONG TIME.
    This is how to do it. First be sure you are signed in as a user with administrative privileges:
    Stop and Disable the DNS Client Service
    Go to Start, Run and type Services.msc and click OK.
    Under the Extended Tab, Scroll down and find this service.
    DNS Client
    Right-Click on the DNS Client Service. Choose Properties
    Select the General tab. Click on the Stop button.
    Click the Arrow-down tab on the right-hand side at the Start-up Type box.
    From the drop-down menu, click on Manual
    Click the Apply tab, then click OK

• Use an alternative Internet Browser
    Many of the exploits are directed to users of Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser instead:
    Firefox
    Opera
Finally I am trying to make one point very clear. It is absolutely essential to keep all of your security programs up to date.

Also please read this great article by Tony Klein So How Did I Get Infected In First Place
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby blightwixer » July 2nd, 2008, 11:59 am

I was able to get my hard drive back and it have been fixed so i can run my computer on it again. but the i still have the IE antivirus thing on it so i did what u said and installed the vbrun and that made it so i could run HijackThis. so here is my log and the uninstall list.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:50:48 AM, on 7/2/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LxrSII1s.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\COH\coh32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR GA311 Adapter\GA311.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUPDATE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuCallbackProxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://securityresponse.symantec.com/av ... _homepage/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Xena toolbar - {2FF811E6-8925-4084-A649-C159955E67E8} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadef.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.0.1225.9868\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: WebBlock Class - {C6B08E8D-3F9A-4710-9F38-E4BF827C6AC2} - C:\Program Files\Ashkon Software\Website Block\webblock.dll
O2 - BHO: Ask Toolbar BHO - {F0D4B231-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} - C:\Program Files\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\ASKSBAR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: StylerToolBar - {D2F8F919-690B-4EA2-9FA7-A203D1E04F75} - C:\Program Files\Styler\TB\StylerTB.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {F0D4B239-DA4B-4daf-81E4-DFEE4931A4AA} - C:\Program Files\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\ASKSBAR.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PRONoMgrWired] C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAShCut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcWzrd] ALCWZRD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NoteBurner] C:\Program Files\NoteBurner\VTBurnerGUI.exe /silence
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Media Codec Update Service] C:\Program Files\Essentials Codec Pack\update.exe -silent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zune Launcher] "c:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UVS11 Preload] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead VideoStudio 11\uvPL.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files\Norton 360\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [googletalk] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /autostart
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [XNeat Windows Manager] C:\Program Files\XNeat Windows Manager\xnViewer.exe /h
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - Startup: Google Talk, Labs Edition.lnk = Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Talk, Labs Edition\GoogleTalkLabsEdition.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: GA311 Smart Wizard Utility.lnk = C:\Program Files\NETGEAR GA311 Adapter\GA311.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://edits.mywebsearch.com/toolbaredi ... p=ZNfox000
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Crawler Search - tbr:iemenu
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200 ... plugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.exe.imgfarm.com/images/nocach ... 0.0.15.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/webplayer/stag ... taller.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GO333C~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Capture Device Service - InterVideo Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\DeviceService\DevSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.5.709.30344 (GoogleDesktopManager-093007-112848) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Lexar Secure II (LxrSII1s) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LxrSII1s.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: OneStep Search Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\onestep.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: (no name) - http://www.freesaver.com/sthumbs/ourangels.jpg

--
End of file - 14432 bytes

uninstal list

AC3Filter (remove only)
Ad-Aware SE Personal
Adobe Color Common Settings
Adobe Color Common Settings
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player Plugin
Adobe Reader 8.1.2
Adobe Setup
Adobe Setup
Adobe Shockwave Player
Advanced Registry Optimizer
AppCore
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
Ask Toolbar
ATI Display Driver
Auto Window Manager
AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.2
Backup
Battlefield 1942
ccCommon
Civilization III: Conquests
coverimage1024 Wallpaper
Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite 7.5.7.3
DivX Content Uploader
DivX Web Player
ffdshow (remove only)
FoxyTunes for Firefox
FrostWire 4.13.5
GameSpy Arcade
gdTunes
GearDrvs
G-Force
Google Desktop
Google Desktop Extreme version 2.1.2
Google Earth
Google Talk (remove only)
Google Talk, Labs Edition
Google Toolbar for Firefox
Google Updater
GoogleTalk Sidebar Conference
Guild Wars
Haali Media Splitter
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 10 (KB903157)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB888795)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB891593)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB895961)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB896344)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB899337)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB899510)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB902841)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB912024)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB928388)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB929120)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB935448)
hp deskjet 3600
Intel(R) PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
Intel(R) PROSet for Wired Connections
InterActual Player
InterVideo DeviceService
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 8
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
Java(TM) 6 Update 3
Java(TM) 6 Update 5
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard
LEAD MCMP_MJPEG Codec Eval
Line Rider Theater Screensaver
LiveUpdate (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Extension Manager
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB887998)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB930494)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office 97, Professional Edition
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine 4.0 (English)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (SQLEXPRESS)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Tools Express Edition
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Design Tools ENU
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 ENU
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition - ENU
Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition - ENU
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Express Tools for .NET Framework
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Express Tools for Win32
Microsoft Windows Theme Ontario
Microsoft Windows XP Video Decoder Checkup Utility
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.0 (CTP)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (ARP entry)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (Redists)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (shared components)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (vcsexpress)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (xnaliveproxy)
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) Documentation
Mozilla Firefox (3.0)
MSDN Library for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions
MSN Music Assistant
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)
NETGEAR GA311 Smart Wizard Utility
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360 (Symantec Corporation)
Norton 360 HTMLHelp
Norton Confidential Core
NoteWorthy Composer
NVIDIA Drivers
OneStep Search 1.0 build 136
Pivot Stickfigure Animator
QuickLaunch Panel
QuickTime
RealPlayer
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
redblackcur.zip
Rhapsody Player Engine
Roll
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker VX RTP
RPG Maker XP - Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED
RPGXP
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Excel 2007 (KB946974)
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB951808)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB950113)
Security Update for Office 2007 (KB934062)
Security Update for Office 2007 (KB947801)
Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB936960)
Security Update for Visio 2007 (KB947590)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899589)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901190)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913433)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Sibelius Scorch
Sibelius Scorch Plugin
Sibelius Student
SimDeveloper - Amateur Antics
SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
SPBBC 32bit
Spyware Doctor 5.5
Styler
Symantec Real Time Storage Protection Component
Symantec Technical Support Controls
The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II
The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king
The Sims™ 2 Deluxe
TI Connect 1.6
Tweak UI
Ulead VideoStudio 11
Update for Office 2007 (KB932080)
Update for Office 2007 (KB934391)
Update for Office 2007 (KB946691)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB913800)
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920342)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB925720)
Update for Windows XP (KB925876)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB932823-v3)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Ventrilo Client
Viewpoint Media Player
WarRock
Website Block 3.02
WinAVI Video Converter
Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack 1.0
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format SDK Hotfix - KB891122
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Presentation Foundation
Windows Rights Management Client with Service Pack 2
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB925766
WinRAR archiver
XNeat Windows Manager
XviD MPEG-4 Codec
Yahoo! Browser Services
Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo! Messenger
zSuite
Zune
Zune
Zune Language Pack (ES)
Zune Language Pack (FR)
blightwixer

Unread postby Carolyn » July 3rd, 2008, 3:32 pm

Hello,

P2P Warning!

IMPORTANT I notice there are signs of one or more P2P (Person to Person) File Sharing Programs on your computer.

FrostWire

Please note that as long as you are using any form of Peer-to-Peer networking and downloading files from non-documented sources, you can expect infestations of malware to occur
Once upon a time, P2P file sharing was fairly safe. That is no longer true. You may continue to use P2P sharing at your own risk; however, please keep in mind that this practice may be the source of your current malware infestation

I'd like you to read the Guidelines for P2P Programs where we explain why it's not a good idea to have them.

References for the risk of these programs can be found in these links: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/community/columns/protection.mspx
http://www.techweb.com/wire/160500554
http://www.internetworldstats.com/articles/art053.htm
See Clean/Infected P2P Programs here

I would recommend that you uninstall FrostWire, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.

If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.

There are two items in your uninstall list that I do not recognize:

redblackcur.zip
Roll

If you do not know what they are or did not install them intentionally, please uninstall them:

Remove Programs
Please Click Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
Remove these programs by clicking Remove

redblackcur.zip
Roll

If some programs listed are not present, please do not panic

Do let me know if you are unable to find either of these in Add/Remove programs

I would like to have you run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but first uninstall the version that is on your computer. I want to be certain that we are using the most recent release:

Step 1: Remove Program
Please Click Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
Remove this program by clicking Remove

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If some programs listed are not present, please do not panic

Step 2:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and save it to a convenient location.
  1. Double click on mbam-setup.exe to install it.
  2. Before clicking the Finish button, make sure that these 2 boxes are checked (ticked):
      Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
      Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  3. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will now check for updates. If your firewall prompts, please allow it. If you can't update it, select the Update tab. Under Update Mirror, select one of the websites and click on Check for Updates.
  4. Select the Scanner tab. Click on Perform full scan, then click on Scan.
  5. Leave the default options as it is and click on Start Scan.
  6. When done, you will be prompted. Click OK, then click on Show Results.
  7. Checked (ticked) all items and click on Remove Selected.
  8. After it has removed the items, Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply. You can also find the log in the Logs tab. The bottom most log is the latest.

Next.
Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) to your Desktop. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
  1. Close all applications and windows.
  2. Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
  3. When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt<-this one will be minimized
  4. Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and the extra.txt in your reply.

Please post the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log along with the contents of main.txt and extra.txt.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby blightwixer » July 6th, 2008, 9:27 pm

thank you for letting me know about frost wire i met to uninstall that a long time ago and concerning the other things

redblackcur.zip-a file full of cursors i never used
Roll-part of roller coaster tycoon

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.19
Database version: 914
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

10:14:20 AM 7/2/2008
mbam-log-7-2-2008 (10-14-20).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 49433
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 35 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 2
Registry Keys Infected: 33
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 11
Files Infected: 13

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadef.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\Program Files\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\ASKSBAR.DLL (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Unloaded module successfully.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{a8954909-1f0f-41a5-a7fa-3b376d69e226} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2ff811e6-8925-4084-a649-c159955e67e8} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2ff811e6-8925-4084-a649-c159955e67e8} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{f0d4b230-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b15fd82e-85bc-430d-90cb-65db1b030510} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f0d4b231-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{f0d4b231-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f0d4b239-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f0d4b23b-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{f0d4b23b-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{967a494a-6aec-4555-9caf-fa6eb00acf91} (Rogue.PestPatrol) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{caf9d798-c659-4b9b-8e19-ee27c3d04ee7} (Rogue.PestPatrol) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bhonew.bhoapp (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bhonew.bhoapp.1 (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{5b4c3b43-49b6-42a7-a602-f7acdca0d409} (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{5b4c3b43-49b6-42a7-a602-f7acdca0d409} (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147a976f-eee1-4377-8ea7-4716e4cdd239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9afb8248-617f-460d-9366-d71cdeda3179} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e9937fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{741de825-a6f0-4497-9aa6-8023cf9b0fff} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\onestepsearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UpMedia (Adware.SmartShopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OneStepSearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OneStep Search Service (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OneStepSearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{f0d4b239-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\&Search\ (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UpMedia (Adware.SmartShopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadef.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\ASKSBAR.DLL (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rlls.dll (Adware.RelevantKnowledge) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search2 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\s_pid.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\003623CD.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\home.js (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\osopt.exe (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\readme.html (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\uninstall.exe (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU\Learn More About WhenU Save.url (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU\Learn More About WhenU SaveNow.url (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU\WhenU.com Website.url (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.19
Database version: 914
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

10:14:20 AM 7/2/2008
mbam-log-7-2-2008 (10-14-20).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 49433
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 35 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 2
Registry Keys Infected: 33
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 11
Files Infected: 13

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadef.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\Program Files\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\ASKSBAR.DLL (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Unloaded module successfully.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{a8954909-1f0f-41a5-a7fa-3b376d69e226} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2ff811e6-8925-4084-a649-c159955e67e8} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{2ff811e6-8925-4084-a649-c159955e67e8} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{f0d4b230-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b15fd82e-85bc-430d-90cb-65db1b030510} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f0d4b231-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{f0d4b231-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f0d4b239-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{f0d4b23b-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{f0d4b23b-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{967a494a-6aec-4555-9caf-fa6eb00acf91} (Rogue.PestPatrol) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{caf9d798-c659-4b9b-8e19-ee27c3d04ee7} (Rogue.PestPatrol) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bhonew.bhoapp (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\bhonew.bhoapp.1 (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{5b4c3b43-49b6-42a7-a602-f7acdca0d409} (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{5b4c3b43-49b6-42a7-a602-f7acdca0d409} (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147a976f-eee1-4377-8ea7-4716e4cdd239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9afb8248-617f-460d-9366-d71cdeda3179} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e9937fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{741de825-a6f0-4497-9aa6-8023cf9b0fff} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\onestepsearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UpMedia (Adware.SmartShopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OneStepSearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OneStep Search Service (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OneStepSearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{f0d4b239-da4b-4daf-81e4-dfee4931a4aa} (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\&Search\ (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UpMedia (Adware.SmartShopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dadef.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\ASKSBAR.DLL (Adware.AskSBAR) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rlls.dll (Adware.RelevantKnowledge) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search2 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\s_pid.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\003623CD.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\home.js (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\osopt.exe (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\readme.html (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\OneStepSearch\uninstall.exe (Adware.OneStepSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU\Learn More About WhenU Save.url (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU\Learn More About WhenU SaveNow.url (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Start Menu\Programs\WhenU\WhenU.com Website.url (Adware.WhenUSave) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
CPU 1: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
Percentage of Memory in Use: 71%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 486.08 MiB / 140.7 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 1161.1 MiB / 568.71 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1922.7 MiB

C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 186.31 GiB total, 113.02 GiB free.
D: is CDROM (No Media)
E: is CDROM (No Media)
F: is Fixed (FAT32) - 298.02 GiB total, 183.95 GiB free.
H: is Removable (No Media)
I: is Removable (No Media)
K: is Removable (No Media)
L: is Removable (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - WDC WD2000JS-22MHB0 - 186.31 GiB - 1 partition
\PARTITION0 (bootable) - Installable File System - 186.31 GiB - C:

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2 - Generic USB CF Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE4 - Generic USB MS Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 - Generic USB SD Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE3 - Generic USB SM Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE5 - WD 3200AAV External USB Device - 298.09 GiB - 1 partition
\PARTITION0 - Unknown - 298.09 GiB - F:

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is disabled.

FirstRunDisabled is set.

FW: Norton 360 v2007 (SYMANTEC Corporation)
AV: Norton 360 v2007 (SYMANTEC Corperation)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1162958916\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1162958916\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1162958916\\ee\\aim6.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1162958916\\ee\\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Talk\\googletalk.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Talk\\googletalk.exe:*:Enabled:Google Talk"
"C:\\Program Files\\EA GAMES\\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm)\\game.dat"="C:\\Program Files\\EA GAMES\\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm)\\game.dat:*:Enabled:The Battle for Middle-earth (tm)"
"C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II\\game.dat"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II\\game.dat:*:Enabled:The Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\ONENOTE.EXE"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\ONENOTE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office OneNote"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"
"F:\\ceedo\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe"="F:\\ceedo\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\\game.dat"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\\game.dat:*:Enabled:The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king"
"C:\\Documents and Settings\\Jacob\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk, Labs Edition\\GoogleTalkLabsEdition.exe"="C:\\Documents and Settings\\Jacob\\Local Settings\\Application Data\\Google\\Google Talk, Labs Edition\\GoogleTalkLabsEdition.exe:*:Enabled:Google Talk, Labs Edition"
"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft XNA\\XNA Game Studio\\v3.0\\Bin\\XnaLiveProxy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft XNA\\XNA Game Studio\\v3.0\\Bin\\XnaLiveProxy.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:XNA Framework Games for Windows - LIVE"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent\\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=YOUR-111DB80A1A
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Jacob
LOGONSERVER=\\YOUR-111DB80A1A
MOZ_CRASHREPORTER_DATA_DIRECTORY=C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reports
MOZ_CRASHREPORTER_RESTART_ARG_0=C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
MOZ_CRASHREPORTER_STRINGS_OVERRIDE=C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\crashreporter-override.ini
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox;C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=0403
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Jacob\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\Jacob\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=YOUR-111DB80A1A
USERNAME=Jacob
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Jacob
windir=C:\WINDOWS
XNAGSShared=c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\XNA\
XNAGSv3=c:\Program Files\Microsoft XNA\XNA Game Studio\v3.0\

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob (admin)
Eric (admin)
Steven (admin)
Administrator (admin)
Guest (guest)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BB8AE808-F003-4C7F-B56B-8C80EEAFFE23}\setup.exe" --u:{BB8AE808-F003-4C7F-B56B-8C80EEAFFE23}
--> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
--> MsiExec.exe /I{403EF592-953B-4794-BCEF-ECAB835C2095}
--> MsiExec.exe /X{85808CBD-8E3E-4F04-B626-167115874290} /Q
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
µTorrent --> "C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL
AC3Filter (remove only) --> C:\Program Files\AC3Filter\uninstall.exe
Ad-Aware SE Personal --> C:\PROGRA~1\Lavasoft\AD-AWA~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\Lavasoft\AD-AWA~1\INSTALL.LOG
Adobe Color Common Settings --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\6c8e2cb4fd241c55406016127a6ab2e\Setup.exe
Adobe Color Common Settings --> MsiExec.exe /I{6D4AC5A4-4CF9-4F90-8111-B9B53CE257BF}
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\3e054d2218e7aa282c2369d939e58ff\Setup.exe
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2 --> MsiExec.exe /I{77D2A9D3-5800-43E3-B274-87841BC87DB2}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Flash Player Plugin --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Reader 8.1.2 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}
Adobe Setup --> MsiExec.exe /I{64C1FA9A-FA94-4B6E-B3E4-8573738E4AD1}
Adobe Setup --> MsiExec.exe /I{8AE03988-8C8C-40EE-BDC7-76781BEF1B1D}
Adobe Shockwave Player --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Advanced Registry Optimizer --> "C:\Program Files\Advanced Registry Optimizer\unins000.exe" /silent
AppCore --> MsiExec.exe /I{EFB5B3B5-A280-4E25-BE1C-634EEFE32C1B}
Apple Mobile Device Support --> MsiExec.exe /I{44734179-8A79-4DEE-BB08-73037F065543}
Apple Software Update --> MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
Ask Toolbar --> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\AskSBar\bar\1.bin\AskSBar.dll,O
ATI Display Driver --> rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
Auto Window Manager --> C:\PROGRA~1\AUTOWI~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\AUTOWI~1\INSTALL.LOG
AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.2 --> "C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSSoftwareNavigator\unins000.exe"
Backup --> MsiExec.exe /I{24DF7221-644B-4C3A-A478-459502D40522}
Battlefield 1942 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{698D7E61-E4BF-4CA6-8A09-CF6BDBFDEF65}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Bonus --> MsiExec.exe /I{420F8FCF-8F5E-4518-A5B3-FBBD56B98FEC}
CC_ccProxyExt --> MsiExec.exe /I{779F426C-A8F3-414B-B7AF-B6BDC9B8E040}
ccCommon --> MsiExec.exe /I{B24E05CC-46FF-4787-BBB8-5CD516AFB118}
ccPxyCore --> MsiExec.exe /I{AB70ABEC-771B-47CB-9E41-DF77DE4FFC5C}
CIB --> MsiExec.exe /I{E8176C35-0C2D-4142-9ED4-81861ECAB403}
Civilization III: Conquests --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F31BC49F-AB7B-4A53-A399-EB7331B585BC}\setup.exe" -l0x9
coverimage1024 Wallpaper --> C:\WINDOWS\WEB\Wallpaper\coverimage1024 dir\uninstall.exe
Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite 7.5.7.3 --> "C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\Ultimate-Converter\unins000.exe"
DivX Content Uploader --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXContentUploaderUninstall.exe /CUPLOADER
DivX Web Player --> C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
ffdshow (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\Essentials Codec Pack\ffdshow\uninstall.exe"
FoxyTunes for Firefox --> "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -chrome chrome://foxytunes/content/extras/uninstallExtension.xul
G-Force --> C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
GameSpy Arcade --> C:\PROGRA~1\GAMESP~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\GAMESP~1\INSTALL.LOG
gdTunes --> "C:\Program Files\Airbear Software\gdTunes\unins000.exe"
GearDrvs --> MsiExec.exe /I{206FD69B-F9FE-4164-81BD-D52552BC9C23}
Google Desktop --> C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
Google Desktop Extreme version 2.1.2 --> "C:\Program Files\PodSync.com\Google Desktop Extreme\unins000.exe"
Google Earth --> MsiExec.exe /I{1E04F83B-2AB9-4301-9EF7-E86307F79C72}
Google Talk (remove only) --> "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\uninstall.exe"
Google Talk, Labs Edition --> MsiExec.exe /X{70639453-FED7-4692-AB27-A703387EAB6F}
Google Toolbar for Firefox --> MsiExec.exe /X{2CCBABCB-6427-4A55-B091-49864623C43F}
Google Updater --> "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
GoogleTalk Sidebar Conference --> MsiExec.exe /I{BCBEB840-D76E-4F7B-94C4-A6AABAC75490}
Guild Wars --> "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars\Gw.exe" -uninstall
Haali Media Splitter --> "C:\Program Files\Haali\MatroskaSplitter\uninstall.exe"
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888111WXPSP2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2 --> "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
hp deskjet 3600 --> msiexec /x{91A5B6C0-EF4E-4830-AC7D-6761C0A9B292}
Intel(R) PRO Network Adapters and Drivers --> Prounstl.exe
Intel(R) PROSet for Wired Connections --> MsiExec.exe /I{17334AAF-C9E7-483B-9F45-E3FCAF07FFA7}
InterActual Player --> C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\inuninst.exe
InterVideo DeviceService --> MsiExec.exe /I{521AAD14-5030-44BB-8B0E-5CE65FCE57E0}
iTunes --> MsiExec.exe /I{585776BC-4BD6-4BD2-A19A-1D6CB44A403B}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150100}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150110}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 8 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150080}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150090}
Java(TM) 6 Update 3 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java(TM) 6 Update 5 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
K-Lite Codec Pack 3.3.0 Standard --> "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
Kodachi --> C:\Program Files\Kodachi\uninstall.exe
LEAD MCMP_MJPEG Codec Eval --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F6C6303B-F56F-11D5-B90B-005004892044}\setup.exe"
Line Rider Theater Screensaver --> C:\Program Files\inXile entertainment\Line Rider Theater\Uninstall.exe
LiveUpdate (Symantec Corporation) --> MsiExec.exe /x {E80F62FF-5D3C-4A19-8409-9721F2928206} /l*v "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LuUninstall.LiveUpdate"
LiveUpdate (Symantec Corporation) --> MsiExec.exe /X{E80F62FF-5D3C-4A19-8409-9721F2928206}
LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation) --> "C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation) --> MsiExec.exe /X{DBA4DB9D-EE51-4944-A419-98AB1F1249C8}
Macromedia Extension Manager --> MsiExec.exe /I{5546CDB5-2CE2-498B-B059-5B3BF81FC41F}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware --> "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallbasecsp$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Games for Windows - LIVE Redistributable --> MsiExec.exe /X{929CE49F-1CA7-4CF3-A9A1-6D757443C63F}
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWdf01005$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWdf01007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office 97, Professional Edition --> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Setup\Acme.exe /w Off97Pro.STF
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall HOMESTUDENTR /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007 --> MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Silverlight --> MsiExec.exe /I{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine 4.0 (English) --> RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\mscsrgpc.inf, Uninstall.NT
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 --> "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\ARPWrapper.exe" /Remove
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (SQLEXPRESS) --> MsiExec.exe /I{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Tools Express Edition --> MsiExec.exe /I{2750B389-A2D2-4953-99CA-27C1F2A8E6FD}
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Design Tools ENU --> MsiExec.exe /X{2E5C075E-11AB-4BDD-918C-7B9A68953FF8}
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 ENU --> MsiExec.exe /I{BCC899FE-2DAA-460C-A5FB-60291E73D9C3}
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client --> MsiExec.exe /I{F9B3DD02-B0B3-42E9-8650-030DFF0D133D}
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English) --> MsiExec.exe /X{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer --> MsiExec.exe /I{E9F44C98-B8B6-480F-AF7B-E42A0A46F4E3}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition - ENU --> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition - ENU\setup.exe
Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition - ENU --> MsiExec.exe /X{2D07422C-CA35-375A-A3A8-3631AB85BFE5}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable --> MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Express Tools for .NET Framework --> MsiExec.exe /X{B4C0A315-07FB-39F9-85CD-8CE20C019350}
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Express Tools for Win32 --> MsiExec.exe /X{07FCBED5-94C3-4F94-B9D3-360FA27C7B06}
Microsoft Windows Theme Ontario --> MsiExec.exe /X{9757283E-3FCA-4F3D-9257-928859318E55}
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.0 (CTP) --> MsiExec.exe /I{3898934B-05AE-41CD-96BE-70DA9BFBCE1F}
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) --> c:\Program Files\Microsoft XNA\XNA Game Studio\v3.0\Setup\Bootstrapper.exe
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (ARP entry) --> MsiExec.exe /I{E1D78366-91DA-4AD0-B417-28155743CC22}
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (Redists) --> MsiExec.exe /I{0DC16794-7E69-4534-82FA-9DD0500FF338}
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (shared components) --> MsiExec.exe /I{AF9BDE67-11A5-449A-B9F0-BE572A093DDB}
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (vcsexpress) --> MsiExec.exe /I{3BA37E38-B53D-4520-B8DA-1DD62AD3A74E}
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) (xnaliveproxy) --> MsiExec.exe /I{DFB81F19-ED3A-4DA5-AFE4-1B999E2A8DC5}
Microsoft XNA Game Studio 3.0 (CTP) Documentation --> MsiExec.exe /I{7FD30AE7-281D-455F-AF9F-0C6C5E334EAD}
Mozilla Firefox (3.0) --> C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSDN Library for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions --> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\MSDN Library for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions\install.exe
MSN Music Assistant --> rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msninst.inf,Uninstall
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579) --> MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
NETGEAR GA311 Smart Wizard Utility --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{DBD40476-78A4-4738-86B4-A5FB8807946D}
Norton 360 --> MsiExec.exe /I{21829177-4DED-4209-AD08-490B3AC9C01A}
Norton 360 --> MsiExec.exe /I{2D617065-1C52-4240-B5BC-C0AE12157777}
Norton 360 --> MsiExec.exe /I{40DA9A54-48CA-4A2C-AEAF-F67715BB046E}
Norton 360 (Symantec Corporation) --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymSetup\{2D617065-1C52-4240-B5BC-C0AE12157777}_2_0_0_242\Setup.exe" /X
Norton 360 HTMLHelp --> MsiExec.exe /I{0BDD3FAD-61CD-4BF3-B9C4-4CEFD43F53F8}
Norton Add-on Pack (Symantec Corporation) --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymSetup\{420F8FCF-8F5E-4518-A5B3-FBBD56B98FEC}_2_1_0_55\Setup.exe" /X
Norton AntiSpam --> MsiExec.exe /I{5677563D-0CB1-485F-9E18-C5025306BB3F}
Norton AntiVirus Help --> MsiExec.exe /I{69CCCF13-601F-43FC-A4A7-4A2ADF0821D1}
Norton Confidential Core --> MsiExec.exe /I{55A6283C-638A-4EE0-B491-51118554BDA2}
NoteWorthy Composer --> C:\PROGRA~1\NOTEWO~1\Uninstal.exe
NVIDIA Drivers --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
Parental Control --> MsiExec.exe /I{66B9BD1F-4189-4F35-BD82-9948720A04CF}
Picasa 2 --> "C:\Program Files\Picasa2\Uninstall.exe"
Pivot Stickfigure Animator --> MsiExec.exe /I{BEAD39CD-901D-4267-8B8B-EAA83CB4B70D}
QuickLaunch Panel --> "C:\Program Files\Quick Launch Panel\unins000.exe"
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{1838C5A2-AB32-4145-85C1-BB9B8DFA24CD}
RealPlayer --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
redblackcur.zip --> C:\PROGRA~1\FILESU~1\REDBLA~1.ZIP\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\FILESU~1\REDBLA~1.ZIP\INSTALL.LOG
Rhapsody Player Engine --> MsiExec.exe /I{30C2FCD0-FF7B-4FFA-8DDE-43A22E01A1E7}
Roll --> C:\WINDOWS\UniFish3.exe C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\RollerCoaster Tycoon\RollerCoaster Tycoon.log
RPG Maker VX --> "C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPGVX\unins000.exe"
RPG Maker VX RTP --> "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Enterbrain\RGSS2\RPGVX\unins000.exe"
RPG Maker XP - Postality Knights Edition ENHANCED --> MsiExec.exe /I{6F45C51F-A0E8-4547-83C8-CCDD4B0E4877}
RPGXP --> MsiExec.exe /I{9B34CAC6-738F-4A20-B428-A115C3E3474C}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Excel 2007 (KB946974) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {85E83E2E-AF9B-439B-B4F9-EB9B7EF6A00E}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB951808) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {8F375E11-4FD6-4B89-9E2B-A76D48B51E00}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB950113) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {AD72BABE-C733-4FCF-9674-4314466191B9}
Security Update for Office 2007 (KB934062) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {305D509B-F194-4638-9F0F-D9E4C05F9D33}
Security Update for Office 2007 (KB947801) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {02B5A17B-01BE-4BA6-95F1-1CBB46EBC76E}
Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB936960) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {5E5BD655-7AA9-47F9-BB6D-A1D8CE29AC86}
Security Update for Visio 2007 (KB947590) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {6BAD036C-261F-4BEF-96CF-C20678D07A41}
Sibelius Scorch --> C:\PROGRA~1\SIBELI~1\Scorch\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SIBELI~1\Scorch\INSTALL.LOG
Sibelius Scorch Plugin --> "C:\Program Files\Musicnotes\uninstsc.exe"
Sibelius Student --> C:\PROGRA~1\SIBELI~1\SIBELI~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SIBELI~1\SIBELI~1\INSTALL.LOG
SimDeveloper - Amateur Antics --> C:\WINDOWS\SimDeveloper - Amateur Antics Uninstaller.exe
SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP --> C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200014F1\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -IURSLST5K.inf
SPBBC 32bit --> MsiExec.exe /I{77772678-817F-4401-9301-ED1D01A8DA56}
Spyware Doctor 5.5 --> C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe /LOG
Styler --> MsiExec.exe /I{E9ECF354-2422-4FDB-9ABF-D8ADAC0EF941}
Symantec Real Time Storage Protection Component --> MsiExec.exe /I{D6E6FA4A-5445-4850-8365-CF216C1CBB7A}
Symantec Technical Support Controls --> MsiExec.exe /I{45690715-80A6-4445-B61D-ADEC5888E8CD}
The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II --> C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II\EAUninstall.exe
The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king --> C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\EAUninstall.exe
The Sims™ 2 Deluxe --> C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Deluxe\EAUninstall.exe
TI Connect 1.6 --> MsiExec.exe /I{A8B94669-8654-4126-BD28-D0D2412CDED6}
Tweak UI --> "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe" "res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\TweakUI.exe/uninstall.hta"
Ulead VideoStudio 11 --> C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F99F9E24-EE2F-47FD-AEB0-FDB82859B5C9}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Update for Office 2007 (KB932080) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {EDC9CA29-6BC1-471C-828C-7A36109005D7}
Update for Office 2007 (KB934391) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {B3091818-7C56-4C45-BE7D-CA23027A5EA5}
Update for Office 2007 (KB946691) --> msiexec /package {91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {A420F522-7395-4872-9882-C591B4B92278}
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 --> C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900325$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Ventrilo Client --> MsiExec.exe /I{789289CA-F73A-4A16-A331-54D498CE069F}
Viewpoint Media Player --> C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
Warcraft III: All Products --> C:\WINDOWS\War3Unin.exe C:\WINDOWS\War3Unin.dat
WarRock --> C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{00D15456-F679-4AD4-8BD2-56450D4C3F72}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
WD Diagnostics --> MsiExec.exe /X{0AB76F69-E761-4CFA-B9B0-A1906B4E9E4B}
Website Block 3.02 --> "C:\Program Files\Ashkon Software\Website Block\unins000.exe"
WinAVI Video Converter --> "C:\Program Files\WinAVI Video Converter\unins000.exe"
Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack 1.0 --> C:\Program Files\Essentials Codec Pack\uninst.exe
Windows Imaging Component --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Live Messenger --> MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant --> MsiExec.exe /I{22B3CC30-77B8-419C-AA4B-F571FDF5D66D}
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series --> msiexec.exe /I {E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series --> MsiExec.exe /I{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format SDK Hotfix - KB891122 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891122$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Presentation Foundation --> MsiExec.exe /X{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}
Windows Rights Management Client with Service Pack 2 --> MsiExec.exe /X{BDCF27CA-BFC4-4F49-8D24-A925C9505AB8}
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB925766 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925766$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
WinRAR archiver --> C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
World of Warcraft --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0 -->
XNeat Windows Manager --> C:\Program Files\XNeat Windows Manager\uninstall.exe
XviD MPEG-4 Codec --> "C:\Program Files\XviD\UninstXviD.exe"
Yahoo! Browser Services --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\unyext.exe
Yahoo! Mail --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32.exe /u /s C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\ymmapi.dll
Yahoo! Messenger --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
zSuite --> C:\Program Files\zSuite\Uninstal.exe
Zune --> c:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneSetup.exe /x
Zune --> MsiExec.exe /X{FF70513F-E3A7-402F-84FB-B7810A064BE2}
Zune Language Pack (ES) --> MsiExec.exe /X{EE4ACABF-531E-419A-9225-B8E0FA4955AF}
Zune Language Pack (FR) --> MsiExec.exe /X{0076E1AC-9E7B-4B9F-A62A-4CC9511AD8E3}

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type39521 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 12/16/2024 03:33:16 PM
Event ID/Source: 4113 / Schannel
Event Description:
The certificate received from the remote server has expired. The SSL connection
request has failed. The attached data contains the server certificate.

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-07-06 19:14:40 ------------
blightwixer

Unread postby Carolyn » July 7th, 2008, 7:32 am

Hello,

Your log indicates that you ran a "Quick Scan" with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. I need for you to run a "Full Scan":

Double-click Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to launch the program.
  • Select the Scanner tab. Click on Perform full scan, then click on Scan.
  • Leave the default options as it is and click on Start Scan.
  • When done, you will be prompted. Click OK, then click on Show Results.
  • Checked (ticked) all items and click on Remove Selected.
  • After it has removed the items, Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply. You can also find the log in the Logs tab. The bottom most log is the latest.

Scan with Deckard's System Scanner
  1. Close all applications and windows.
  2. Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
  3. When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt<-this one will be minimized
  4. Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and the extra.txt in your reply.

Please post the new Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log along with the contents of main.txt and extra.txt.

FYI - I will be traveling for a couple of days and will be off-line until my return on Thursday afternoon.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Carolyn » July 10th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Hello,

Are you still in need of assistance?

Note: This topic will be closed due to inactivity if you do not reply within the next 48 hours.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Gary R » July 13th, 2008, 9:25 am

Due to lack of response this topic is now closed.

If you still need help open a new thread in the Malware Removal forum and wait for a new helper.

If you have been helped and wish to donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site, please read Donations For Malware Removal

Gary R
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove