Hello and welcome to Malware Removal.
My name is km2357 and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.
I will be giving you a series of instructions that need to be followed in the order in which I give them to you.
If for any reason you do not understand an instruction or are just unsure then please do not guess, simply post back with your questions/concerns and we will go through it again.
Please do not start another thread or topic, I will assist you at this thread until we solve your problems.
Lastly the fix may take several attempts and my replies may take some time but I will stick with it if you do the same.Step # 1
: Download and Run HijackThis
to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
use the Analyse This
button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted. Don't
have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.Step # 2
: Make an uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following: 1.
Start HijackThis 2.
Click on the Config
Click on the Misc Tools
Click on the Open Uninstall Manager
Click on the Save list...
button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save
button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste
the contents of that notepad here on your next reply.
In your next post/reply, I need to see the following:
1. HiJackThis Log
2. Uninstall List