I down loaded (Eset N032 antivirus)
The scan I asked for is an online scan! I didn't ask that you download nod32 a\v.
Ok, let's see if we can't use another scanner to make things a little easier, I will include some pics to help.
Note: This scan will require Internet explorer
1 - Kaspersky Online Scan
With the exception of Internet Explorer, which must be used for this scan, keep ALL programs closed
Please do an online scan with >Kaspersky Online Scanner<. You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the accept button of the licence, click on the Zoom tool located at the right bottom of the IE window and set the zoom to 75%. Once the licence accepted, reset to 100%.
- The program will launch and then start to download the latest definition files.
- Once the scanner is installed and the definitions downloaded, click Next.
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make sure that the following are selected:
o Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
+ Extended (If available otherwise Standard)
o Scan Options:
+ Scan Archives
+ Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan select My Computer
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Please do not use your computer while the scan is running. Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Click the Save Report As... button (see red arrow below)
- In the Save as... prompt, select Desktop
- In the File name box, name the file KasScan-ddmmyy (or similar)
- In the Save as type prompt, select Text file (see below)
- Copy and paste the report in your next post.
Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once scan is finished remember to re-enable resident antivirus protection along with whatever antispyware application you use.