Welcome to the MWR forums
. My name is Bio-Hazard
. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research. Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
- I will be working on your Malware issues this may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- If you don't know or understand something please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
I am still in training here at Malware Removal, however I will be working under the direct supervision of one of our Malware Experts. Any recommendations will first be approved before being given to you. Because of this, there may be a short delay in getting our responses to you, however be assured that we will be working diligently on your problem.Download HijackThis
To get things going i need you to download HijackThis
see the instructions below.
- Click here to download HijackThis Installer
- Save HijackThis Installer to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HijackThis Installer icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on Edit > Select All then click on Edit > Copy to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
use the AnalyseThis button
its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.DO NOT
have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.