Hi! Welcome to the MWR
My name is Scotty
. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research.
Please be patient as my posts to you have to be checked before I reply, so they make take longer.Install HijackThis
- Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
use the Analyse This
button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.Don't
have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Please make a uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following: 1.
Start HijackThis 2.
Click on the Config
Click on the Misc Tools
Click on the Open Uninstall Manager
Click on the Save list...
button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save
button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste
the contents of that notepad here in a reply.