Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

spyware problem

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: spyware problem

Unread postby chryssi2001 » April 1st, 2008, 5:44 am

I've seen cases in which the option to remove doesn't excist for a few programs.
In your case most of them don't have the remove option.

If i can't find a solution, and this is not malware problem i will send you to General Troubleshooting forum to see what is happening to your pc.

For now i am checking it out.
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby helen.bicari » April 1st, 2008, 6:43 am

all rite, thanks a lot
helen.bicari

Unread postby chryssi2001 » April 1st, 2008, 8:22 am

Hello helen,

Do you use often Registry Mechanic to clean your registry? It's possible while using it, unknowingly your remove those keys, probably because you didn't know what they are. And with them unistall option for a lot of other programs you use were removed as well from the registry.

If this is not the case i can't find what else might created this problem.
This problem definitely is not created by running DSS or Navilog1 either is due to infections.

If you still have DSS do not remove it. If it's in your recycle-bin just place it on your desktop.

Please visit one of the General troubleshooting of computers forum from my list, and post there explaining your problem. Post a link to this thread, so they can see what we've tried. Also you might want to post the screenshot you have with your Add/Remove programs which shows better your problem.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html
http://www.techguy.org/
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/

I am sorry i can't help you with this.
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby helen.bicari » April 1st, 2008, 12:11 pm

hiya, well i dont use registry mechanic that much but i didnt use it recently at all. anyway i will try the forum u recomended, hopefuly they will help me. i dont have dss anymore as u told me to download otmoveit2 and it deleted it and i emptied recycle bin. but i can install it again. shall i? so right now my computer is clean from malware, right? i would like to thank you very much, u very very helpfull and patient with me
helen.bicari

Unread postby chryssi2001 » April 1st, 2008, 2:17 pm

Hello helen :)

No don't download DSS now. When you post at one of the forums i gave you the links, they will tell you if they need any tools to run.
Remember to post the link to this thread so they will know what we've tried.

Yes you are free from malware ;)

Good luck with your problem :) I hope everything goes well and it's resolved.
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Elrond » April 2nd, 2008, 1:29 am