Hello and welcome to the forums
My name is Katana and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.
Please observe these rules while we work:
1. If you don't know, stop and ask!
Don't keep going on.
2. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
3. Please continue to respond until I give you the "All Clear"
(Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there)
If you can do those three things, everything should go smoothly
I apologize for the delay in responding, but as you can probably see the forums are quite busy
and sometimes a post manages to slip by us.
Unfortunately there are far more people needing help than there are helpers.
If you still require help please post a Hijack This log to this thread.
I will be notified and I will get back to you ASAP.
Please include a full description of your problem
Download HJTClick here
to download HJTinstall.exe
- Save HJTinstall.exe to your desktop.
- Double click on the HJTinstall.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Hijack This.
- Click I accept
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
- Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Please could you give me a list of the programs that are installed. This will help me create a fix for you.
- Start HijackThis
- Click on the Config button
- Click on the Misc Tools button
- Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
You will see a list with the programs installed in your computer.
Click on save list
button and specify where you would like to save this file.
When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file.
Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad into your next post.