Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Pls help me !! Thx...

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Pls help me !! Thx...

Unread postby random/random » November 25th, 2007, 1:37 pm

You do not appear to be running a realtime antivirus, this is leaving you open to infection
Please install one of the following free antivirus programs:

Looking over your log, it seems you don't have any evidence of a third party firewall.

As the term conveys, a firewall is an extra layer of security installed onto computers, which restricts access to systems from the outside world. Firewalls protect against hackers and malicious intruders. I want you to download & install a free firewall NOW from one of these excellent vendors:

1) ZoneAlarm
2) Agnitum
3) Sunbelt/Kerio
4) Comodo

If you are using the built-in Windows XP firewall, it is not recommended as it does not block outgoing connections. This means that any malware on your computer is free to "phone home" for more instructions. Simply put, Windows XP contains a mediocre firewall. This firewall is NO replacement for a dedicated software solution. Remember to use only one firewall at the same time.

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.
Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update.

Updating Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6.
  • Scroll down to where it says "The Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.

Run HijackThis
Click on do a system scan only
Place a checkmark next to these lines(if still present)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

Then close all windows except HijackThis and click Fix Checked

Go here to run an online scannner from Kaspersky.
  • Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan
  • Click on "Kaspersky Online Scanner"
  • A new smaller window will pop up. Press on "Accept". After reading the contents.
  • Now Kaspersky will update the anti-virus database. Let it run.
  • Click on "Next">"Scan Settings", and make sure the database is set to "extended". And check both the scan options. Then click OK.
  • Then click on "My Computer", and the scan will start.
  • Once finished, save the log as "KAV.txt" to the desktop.

Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the accept button of the licence, click on the Zoom tool located at the right bottom of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license accepted, reset to 100%.

Post back with he Kaspersky log and a new HijackThis log
random/random
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby SnoopDogg » December 3rd, 2007, 8:07 am

Forgive me for my lateness...again...
Well i appreciate your help a lot, but whatever i do eg. installing firewall, antivirus etc seemed to be useless.. my brother kept deleting it, saying that it doesnt suit my pc... i even quarrelled with him over this... So i guess i ll jz let this harddisk get infected whatsoever...But pls dont ignore this nickname of mine for i might need your help in the future when i get a harddisk of my own...Note that this is our family harddisk & family comp, i dont really can do much...

Again, thanks and u may lock this thread now. Thank you n sorry for the trouble.
SnoopDogg

Unread postby random/random » December 11th, 2007, 3:57 pm

Glad we could be of assistance.