Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Can you look at my HJT Log

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Can you look at my HJT Log

Unread postby Katana » November 15th, 2007, 4:52 am

Please try to run DSS in safe mode

To reboot in safe mode
You can boot in Safe Mode by restarting your computer, then continually tapping F5 until a menu appears.
Use your up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, then hit enter.

Remember to boot to normal before connecting to the internet
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Katana » November 18th, 2007, 9:47 am

I understand you are having trouble replying, so here are some instructions and hopefully you will be able to get some results :)

SD Fix

Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.

Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F5 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.
  • Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
  • Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  • It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  • Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
  • When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  • Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
    (Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
  • Finally paste the contents of the Report.txt back on the forum with a new HijackThis log

Click Start >> Run
either copy/paste, or carefully type the following

"%userprofile%\desktop\dss.exe" /daft (include the quotation " marks)

Read the disclaimer and then click OK

Click Scan and then put a check next to any items that come up
Click Fix

If you get anything from either of the previous two tools then you don't need to ty the following

Download and run WinPFind
Download WinPFind3U.exe to your Desktop
Double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named WinPFind3u on your desktop.
  • Close ALL OTHER PROGRAMS.
  • Open the WinPFind3u folder and double-click on WinPFind3U.exe to start the program.
  • Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.
  • The program will be scanning huge amounts of data so depending on your system it could take a long time to complete.
  • When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
  • Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.
Use the Add Reply button and Copy/Paste the information back here.
If, after posting, the last line is not < End of Report > then the log is too big to fit into a single post
and you will need to split it into multiple posts.
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby demento613 » November 22nd, 2007, 4:08 pm

SDFix: Version 1.69

Run by Owner - Thu 11/22/2007 - 12:33:19.71

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

Running From: C:\SDFix\SDFix

Safe Mode:
Checking Services:

Restoring Windows Registry Entries
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting...

Normal Mode:
Checking Files:

No Trojan Files Found...

ADS Check:

C:\WINNT\system32
No streams found.

Final Check:

Remaining Services:
------------------

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YPager.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YPager.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\\Program Files\\Hello\\Hello.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Hello\\Hello.exe:*:Enabled:Hello!"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\ACS\\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0b\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0b\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltsmon.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltsmon.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTsMon"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltpspd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\TopSpeed\\2.0\\aoltpspd.exe:*:Enabled:AOLTopSpeed"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\System Information\\sinf.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\System Information\\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\AOLSP Scheduler.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\asp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\AOL Spyware Protection\\asp.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AolCoach\\en_en\\player\\AOLNySEV.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AolCoach\\en_en\\player\\AOLNySEV.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0a\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0a\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1100994751\\ee\\aolservicehost.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1100994751\\ee\\aolservicehost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM95\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM95\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqnrs08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqnrs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqnrs08.exe"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1100994751\\EE\\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1100994751\\EE\\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Shared Components"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0a\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0a\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\AIM95\\aim.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AIM95\\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1100994751\\EE\\AOLServiceHost.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1100994751\\EE\\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

Remaining Files:
---------------

Checking For Files with Hidden Attributes :

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\download\kurt95336\from kurt95336\Rephoto.com\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\download\ray22uk\seenon.com launch 6th dec 06\Picasa.ini
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\download\ray22uk\seenon.com launch 6th dec 06\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Add\X-Tina\Wedding Photo Shoot - XtinaXposed.com\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Aguilera, Christina\ClearChannelMusic.com\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Barton, Mischa\triggerstreet.com party\Picasa.ini
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Barton, Mischa\triggerstreet.com party\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Hazell, Keeley\Babe100.com Press Conference - March 7, 2007\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Martinez, Shelly\LatinasInc.com Exclusives\Picasa.ini
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Martinez, Shelly\LatinasInc.com Exclusives\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Massaro, Ashley\CWTV.Com\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Massaro, Ashley\wwe.com pics\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Stratus, Trish\January 2006 WWE.com\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Joey's Stuff\Piper Vision\CA\Stratus, Trish\Trish Startus.com Promos\Thumbs.db
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NetHood\ftp2.maxxiweb.com\Desktop.ini
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\aolphx.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\aoltray.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\RBM.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Online Services\AOL70US.EXE
C:\SDFix\SDFix\dummy.exe
C:\SDFix\SDFix\dummy.sys
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\~WRL2428.tmp
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Wrestling\~WRL1955.tmp
C:\WINNT\SoftwareDistribution\Download\S-1-5-18\6752e343d22c025be1f290a6267a146d\BITCD.tmp
C:\WINNT\system\apyapl.tmp
C:\WINNT\system32\ehkmp.tmp
C:\WINNT\system32\config\default.tmp.LOG
C:\WINNT\system32\config\software.tmp.LOG
C:\WINNT\system32\config\system.tmp.LOG
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 for Geri.zip\Geri\Thumbs.db

Add/Remove Programs List:

a-squared Free 2.0
Ad-Aware SE Personal
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Type Manager 4.0
After Dark Games
AOL Deskbar
AOL Instant Messenger
AOL Toolbar
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver
AOL Coach Version 1.0(Build:20040229.1 en)
AOL Coach Version 2.0(Build:20041026.5 en)
Arcsoft Suite
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Calendar Maker
Creative Jukebox Driver
Creative NOMAD II Driver
DivX Player
DivX Pro Codec Adware
ERUNT 1.1j
GTW V.92 Voicemodem
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hijackthis 1.99.1
Home Improvement 1-2-3
HP Imaging Device Functions 7.0
HP Solution Center 7.0
HP Customer Participation Program 7.0
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Kaspersky Online Scanner
Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669
K-Lite Codec Pack 2.82 Standard
McAfee SecurityCenter
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
NOMAD Jukebox 3 Driver
Hello (remove only)
Pure Networks Port Magic
Presto! Image Folio 4.2
Presto! Mr.Photo 3
SierraHome Print Artist 12.0
Intel(R) PRO Ethernet Adapter and Software
Quicken 2002 New User Edition
QuickTime
RealPlayer
RogueRemover 1.13
Shockwave
Sierra Utilities
PS/2 Millennium Keyboard
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
SpywareBlaster v3.5.1
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
Viewpoint Media Player
McAfee VirusScan
Windows XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft Works 2002 Setup Launcher
Yahoo! Toolbar
Yahoo! Browser Services
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar
Yahoo! Toolbar
Yahoo! Install Manager
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2002
Intel(R) PROSet II
F300
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2002
PC-Doctor for Windows
HPPhotoSmartExpress
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
Microsoft Picture It! Express 7.0
PC-Doctor Services
Learn with Gateway
BufferChm
MUSICMATCHr Jukebox
KODAK Picture CD
HPProductAssistant
Easy CD Creator 5 Basic
WebReg
eSupportQFolder
AiOSoftwareNPI
Toolbox
My Camera
CustomerResearchQFolder
Readme
Do More 5.0
ProductContextNPI
Status
SpotLife
Intel(R) Extreme Graphics Driver
HP Update
Microsoft Word 2002
ArcSoft Software Suite
DVD
ScannerCopy
PC-Doctor Consumer UI
Microsoft Works 6.0
Digital Photo Navigator 1.0
DeviceManagementQFolder
Adobe Reader 8
PC-Doctor Diagnostics
Works Synchronization
HP Photosmart, Officejet and Deskjet 7.0.A
Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Microsoft Word
Microsoft Picture It! Photo 2002
SolutionCenter
AiO_Scan_CDA
TrayApp
Works Suite OS Pack
MarketResearch
PhoneTools
F300_Help
HP Photosmart Essential
InstantShareDevicesMFC
Scan
Fax_CDA
Destinations
NewCopy_CDA

Finished

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 3:02:48 PM, on 11/22/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16544)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\notepad.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\SK9910DM.EXE
C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\services\sscAntiSpywarePlugin\ver1_10_3_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsftsn.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\shellmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Aol\aoltpspd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\EE\aolssc.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.geocities.com/samidavis20032003/index2.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: AOL Toolbar Launcher - {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AOL Toolbar - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon] SK9910DM.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Keyboard Preload Check] C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PROMon.exe] PROMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdaptecDirectCD] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dpvsetunp.exe] C:\WINNT\System32\dpvsetunp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOLDialer] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GWMDMMSG] GWMDMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOLSPScheduler] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\services\sscAntiSpywarePlugin\ver1_10_3_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\Agent\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Works Update Detection] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Startup: ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk = C:\Program Files\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\Program Files\AIM Toolbar\AIMBar.dll/aimsearch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 2.0\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Define - C:\WINNT\Web\ERS_DEF.HTM
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Look Up in &Encyclopedia - C:\WINNT\Web\ERS_ENC.HTM
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: AOL Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Share in Hello - {B13B4423-2647-4cfc-A4B3-C7D56CB83487} - C:\Program Files\Hello\PicasaCapture.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Share in H&ello - {B13B4423-2647-4cfc-A4B3-C7D56CB83487} - C:\Program Files\Hello\PicasaCapture.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINNT\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINNT\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINNT\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (sys Class) - http://support.gateway.com/support/cont ... assist.CAB
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partne ... nicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {0F04992B-E661-4DB9-B223-903AB628225D} (DoMoreRunExe.DoMoreRun) - file://C:\Program Files\Gateway\Do More\DoMoreRunExe.CAB
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE} - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/LSSupCtl.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} - http://aolcc.aol.com/computercheckup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - https://objects.aol.com/mcafee/molbin/s ... insctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {5F8469B4-B055-49DD-83F7-62B522420ECC} (Facebook Photo Uploader Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/Fac ... loader.cab
O16 - DPF: {6BEA1C48-1850-486C-8F58-C7354BA3165E} (Install Class) - http://updates.lifescapeinc.com/install ... nstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {739E8D90-2F4C-43AD-A1B8-66C356FCEA35} (RunExeActiveX.RunExe) - hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB
O16 - DPF: {89D75D39-5531-47BA-9E4F-B346BA9C362C} (CWDL_DownLoadControl Class) - http://www.callwave.com/include/cab/CWDL_DownLoad.CAB
O16 - DPF: {90C9629E-CD32-11D3-BBFB-00105A1F0D68} (InstallShield International Setup Player) - http://www.installengine.com/engine/isetup.cab
O16 - DPF: {99CDFD87-F97A-42E1-9C13-D18220D90AD1} (StartFirstControl.CheckFirst) - hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB
O16 - DPF: {9A57B18E-2F5D-11D5-8997-00104BD12D94} (compid Class) - http://support.gateway.com/support/seri ... /gwCID.CAB
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - https://objects.aol.com/mcafee/molbin/s ... cGDMgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {C2FCEF52-ACE9-11D3-BEBD-00105AA9B6AE} (Symantec RuFSI Registry Information Class) - http://security.symantec.com/SSC/Shared ... /cabsa.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3DFA998-A486-11D4-AA25-00C04F72DAEB} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://sc.groups.msn.com/controls/PhotoUC/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} - https://www-secure.symantec.com/techsup ... mAData.cab
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com McShield (McShield) - Unknown owner - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine (MCVSRte) - Networks Associates Technology, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) NMS (NMSSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe
O23 - Service: PictureTaker - Unknown owner - c:\fixit\pt\PCTKRNT.SYS (file missing)
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINNT\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINNT\wanmpsvc.exe

--
End of file - 12797 bytes
demento613

Unread postby demento613 » November 22nd, 2007, 4:11 pm

Also when I try to copy and paste "%userprofile%\desktop\dss.exe" /daft it says the file cannot be found. Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those who celebrate it.
demento613

Unread postby Katana » November 22nd, 2007, 4:41 pm

Move DSS.exe to your C: drive

Click Start >> Run
either copy/paste, or carefully type the following

"C:\dss.exe" /daft (include the quotation " marks)

Read the disclaimer and then click OK

Click Scan and then put a check next to any items that come up
Click Fix

Please try to run DSS.exe again (double click on DSS.exe)

Upload a File
Download suspicious file packer from here

Unzip it to desktop, open it & paste in the list of files below, press next & it will create an archive (/cab file) on desktop called Requested Files[DATE:TIME].cab

C:\WINNT\System32\dpvsetunp.exe

Please open LINK >>> THIS PAGE <<<LINK in a new window.

In the box marked TOPIC please put this text
Code: Select all
http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25143

Next click the Browse button, browse to the Requested Files[DATE:TIME].cab file and click open. (it should be on your desktop)

In the Largest box please put
Code: Select all
File Requested By Katana 

Finally click SendFile

If you can please post the DSS logs, if not let me know.
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby demento613 » November 24th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Okay I moved DSS.exe to my C: drive and ran the program, and it said everything was okay. Then I doubles clicked it, it ran then gave me the same error message it gave me before.
demento613

Unread postby Katana » November 25th, 2007, 9:49 am

What error message does DSS actually give ?

Let's stop that file from running for the minute, we can replace it later in need be.

Fix With HJT
Close all other windows and then start HiJack This
Click Do A System Scan Only
When it has finished scanning put a check next to the following lines
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dpvsetunp.exe] C:\WINNT\System32\dpvsetunp.exe

- Close ALL open windows (especially Internet Explorer!)-
Now click Fix checked
Click yes to any prompts
Close HijackThis

Create a Startup List
  • Open HiJackThis
  • Click on the "Config..." button on the bottom right"
  • Click on the tab "Misc Tools"
  • Check the 2 boxes next to the Box that says "Generate StartupList log"
  • Copy and past the StartupList from the notepad into your next post
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Katana » November 28th, 2007, 7:49 pm

Received from demento

The error message I get is a basic one. Like it ran into a problem and must shut down or whatever. You know the ones any program gets when it freezes.

Also here is the start up log:

StartupList report, 11/28/2007, 2:04:46 PM
StartupList version: 1.52.2
Started from : C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.EXE
Detected: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
Detected: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16544)
* Using default options
* Including empty and uninteresting sections
* Showing rarely important sections
==================================================

Running processes:

C:\WINNT\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\SK9910DM.EXE
C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\WINNT\GWMDMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\services\sscAntiSpywarePlugin\ver1_10_3_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe
C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe
c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsftsn.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\EE\aolssc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\EE\anotify.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

--------------------------------------------------

Listing of startup folders:

Shell folders Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk = C:\Program Files\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE

Shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

Shell folders Common Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe

Shell folders Common AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Alternate Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

Checking Windows NT UserInit:

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINNT\system32\userinit.exe,

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry value not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Hot Key Kbd 9910 Daemon = SK9910DM.EXE
IgfxTray = C:\WINNT\System32\igfxtray.exe
HotKeysCmds = C:\WINNT\System32\hkcmd.exe
Keyboard Preload Check = C:\OEMDRVRS\KEYB\Preload.exe /DEVID: /CLASS:Keyboard /RunValue:"Keyboard Preload Check"
PROMon.exe = PROMon.exe
AdaptecDirectCD = "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy CD Creator 5\DirectCD\DirectCD.exe"
Microsoft Works Update Detection = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkUFind.exe
AOLDialer = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
HostManager = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
GWMDMMSG = GWMDMMSG.exe
AOLSPScheduler = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1100994751\ee\services\sscAntiSpywarePlugin\ver1_10_3_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
MPFExe = C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPfTray.exe
VSOCheckTask = "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
VirusScan Online = "c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshld.exe"
MCAgentExe = c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
MCUpdateExe = C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\Agent\mcupdate.exe
TkBellExe = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
HP Software Update = C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
SunJavaUpdateSched = "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
QuickTime Task = "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Microsoft Works Update Detection = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WkDetect.exe
Yahoo! Pager = "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
AIM = C:\Program Files\AIM95\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
ctfmon.exe = C:\WINNT\system32\ctfmon.exe

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*No values found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[OptionalComponents]
*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

File association entry for .EXE:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .COM:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\comfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .BAT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .PIF:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .SCR:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\scrfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" /S

File association entry for .HTA:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htafile\shell\open\command

(Default) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe "%1" %*

File association entry for .TXT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

Enumerating Active Setup stub paths:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components
(* = disabled by HKCU twin)

[<{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988}] *
StubPath = C:\WINNT\system32\ieudinit.exe

[>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
StubPath = C:\WINNT\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP

[>{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c}]
StubPath = C:\WINNT\system32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[>{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a}] *
StubPath = %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

[{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll

[{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINNT\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT

[{5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINNT\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser

[{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINNT\INF\wmp.inf,PerUserStub

[{7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] *
StubPath = regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}] *
StubPath = C:\WINNT\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings

Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps:
HKCU\Software\Mirabilis\ICQ\Agent\Apps

*Registry key not found*

Load/Run keys from C:\WINNT\WIN.INI:

load=*INI section not found*
run=*INI section not found*

Load/Run keys from Registry:

HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: AppInit_DLLs=

Shell & screensaver key from C:\WINNT\SYSTEM.INI:

Shell=*INI section not found*
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*INI section not found*
drivers=*INI section not found*

Shell & screensaver key from Registry:

Shell=Explorer.exe
SCRNSAVE.EXE=C:\WINNT\SCREEN~1.SCR
drivers=*Registry value not found*

Policies Shell key:

HKCU\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*

Checking for EXPLORER.EXE instances:

C:\WINNT\Explorer.exe: PRESENT!

C:\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINNT\Explorer\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINNT\System\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINNT\System32\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINNT\Command\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINNT\Fonts\Explorer.exe: not present

Checking for superhidden extensions:

.lnk: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.pif: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.exe: not hidden
.com: not hidden
.bat: not hidden
.hta: not hidden
.scr: not hidden
.shs: HIDDEN!
.shb: HIDDEN!
.vbs: not hidden
.vbe: not hidden
.wsh: not hidden
.scf: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: NO!)
.url: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.js: not hidden
.jse: not hidden

Verifying REGEDIT.EXE integrity:

- Regedit.exe found in C:\WINNT
- .reg open command is normal (regedit.exe %1)
- Company name OK: 'Microsoft Corporation'
- Original filename OK: 'REGEDIT.EXE'
- File description: 'Registry Editor'

Registry check passed

Enumerating Browser Helper Objects:

(no name) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}
(no name) - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}
(no name) - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 2.0\aoltb.dll - {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9}

Enumerating Task Scheduler jobs:

McAfee.com Update Check (HELEN-Owner).job

Enumerating Download Program Files:

[Microsoft XML Parser for Java]
CODEBASE = file://C:\WINNT\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
OSD = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\Microsoft XML Parser for Java.osd

[{00000161-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}]
CODEBASE = http://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/msaudio.cab

[QuickTime Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTPlugin.ocx
CODEBASE = http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab

[sys Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\PCPitStop.dll
CODEBASE = http://support.gateway.com/support/cont ... assist.CAB

[CKAVWebScan Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\system32\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Online Scanner\kavwebscan.dll
CODEBASE = http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partne ... nicode.cab

[DoMoreRunExe.DoMoreRun]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\DoMoreRunExe.ocx
CODEBASE = file://C:\Program Files\Gateway\Do More\DoMoreRunExe.CAB

[Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\system32\legitcheckcontrol.dll
CODEBASE = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204

[{1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE}]
CODEBASE = http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/LSSupCtl.cab

[YInstStarter Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
CODEBASE = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll

[{33564D57-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}]
CODEBASE = http://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/wmv9dmo.cab

[{4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B}]
CODEBASE = http://aolcc.aol.com/computercheckup/qdiagcc.cab

[McAfee.com Operating System Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\System32\mcinsctl.dll
CODEBASE = https://objects.aol.com/mcafee/molbin/s ... insctl.cab

[Facebook Photo Uploader Control]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\FacebookPhotoUploader.ocx
CODEBASE = http://upload.facebook.com/controls/Fac ... loader.cab

[Install Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\pinstall.dll
CODEBASE = http://updates.lifescapeinc.com/install ... nstall.cab

[RunExeActiveX.RunExe]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\CONFLICT.1\RunExeActiveX.ocx
CODEBASE = hcp://system/RunExeActiveX.CAB

[CWDL_DownLoadControl Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\CWDL_DownLoad.dll
CODEBASE = http://www.callwave.com/include/cab/CWDL_DownLoad.CAB

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
CODEBASE = http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinsta ... s-i586.cab

[InstallShield International Setup Player]
InProcServer32 = c:\winnt\downlo~1\isetup.dll
CODEBASE = http://www.installengine.com/engine/isetup.cab

[StartFirstControl.CheckFirst]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\CONFLICT.1\StartFirstControl.ocx
CODEBASE = hcp://system/StartFirstControl.CAB

[compid Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\gwCID.dll
CODEBASE = http://support.gateway.com/support/seri ... /gwCID.CAB

[DwnldGroupMgr Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\System32\McGDMgr.dll
CODEBASE = https://objects.aol.com/mcafee/molbin/s ... cGDMgr.cab

[Symantec RuFSI Registry Information Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\rufsi.dll
CODEBASE = http://security.symantec.com/SSC/Shared ... /cabsa.cab

[MSN Photo Upload Tool]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\Downloaded Program Files\MsnPUpld.dll
CODEBASE = http://sc.groups.msn.com/controls/PhotoUC/MsnPUpld.cab

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll

[Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01]
InProcServer32 = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\npjpi160_01.dll

[{CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078}]
CODEBASE = https://www-secure.symantec.com/techsup ... mAData.cab

[Shockwave Flash Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINNT\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash9d.ocx
CODEBASE = http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shoc ... wflash.cab

Enumerating Winsock LSP files:

NameSpace #1: C:\WINNT\System32\mswsock.dll
NameSpace #2: C:\WINNT\System32\winrnr.dll
NameSpace #3: C:\WINNT\System32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #1: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #2: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #3: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #4: C:\WINNT\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #5: C:\WINNT\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #6: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #7: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #8: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #9: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #10: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #11: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #12: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #13: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #14: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #15: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #16: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #17: C:\WINNT\system32\mswsock.dll

Enumerating Windows NT/2000/XP services

Intel(r) 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM): system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys (manual start)
Microsoft ACPI Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys (system)
adpu160m: System32\DRIVERS\adpu160m.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller: system32\drivers\aec.sys (manual start)
AFD Networking Support Environment: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys (system)
Intel AGP Bus Filter: System32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys (system)
Alerter: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (disabled)
Application Layer Gateway Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\alg.exe (manual start)
AOL Connectivity Service: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe" (autostart)
Application Management: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
RAS Asynchronous Media Driver: System32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (manual start)
Standard IDE/ESDI Hard Disk Controller: System32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys (system)
ATM ARP Client Protocol: System32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys (manual start)
Windows Audio: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Audio Stub Driver: System32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys (manual start)
AVG Anti-Spyware Driver: \??\C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.sys (system)
AVG Anti-Spyware Guard: C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe (autostart)
AVG Anti-Spyware Clean Driver: System32\DRIVERS\AvgAsCln.sys (system)
BCM V.90 56K Modem: System32\DRIVERS\BCMDM.sys (manual start)
Background Intelligent Transfer Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Computer Browser: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Closed Caption Decoder: System32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys (manual start)
CD-ROM Driver: System32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys (system)
Indexing Service: %SystemRoot%\system32\cisvc.exe (manual start)
ClipBook: %SystemRoot%\system32\clipsrv.exe (disabled)
COM+ System Application: C:\WINNT\system32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235} (manual start)
Cryptographic Services: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
SiPix StyleCam RAVE/SNAP Dual Mode Camera: System32\Drivers\biomini.sys (manual start)
DCOM Server Process Launcher: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch (autostart)
DHCP Client: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Disk Driver: System32\DRIVERS\disk.sys (system)
Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\dmadmin.exe /com (manual start)
dmboot: System32\drivers\dmboot.sys (disabled)
Logical Disk Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel DLS Syntheiszer: system32\drivers\DMusic.sys (manual start)
DNS Client: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler: system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys (manual start)
Intel(R) PRO Adapter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys (manual start)
3Com EtherLink XL 90XB/C Adapter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\el90xbc5.sys (manual start)
Error Reporting Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Event Log: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
COM+ Event System: C:\WINNT\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Fast User Switching Compatibility: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Floppy Disk Controller Driver: System32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys (manual start)
Floppy Disk Driver: System32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys (manual start)
FltMgr: system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys (system)
Volume Manager Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys (system)
Generic Packet Classifier: System32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys (manual start)
GTW V.92 Voicemodem: System32\DRIVERS\GWMDM.sys (manual start)
Help and Support: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Human Interface Device Access: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Microsoft HID Class Driver: System32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys (manual start)
IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412: system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys (manual start)
Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12: system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys (manual start)
USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12: system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys (manual start)
HTTP: System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys (manual start)
HTTP SSL: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter (manual start)
i8042 Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse Port Driver: System32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys (system)
ialm: System32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys (manual start)
IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service: C:\WINNT\System32\imapi.exe (manual start)
IntelIde: System32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys (system)
Intel Processor Driver: System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys (system)
IPv6 Windows Firewall Driver: system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys (manual start)
IP Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys (manual start)
IP in IP Tunnel Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys (manual start)
IP Network Address Translator: System32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys (manual start)
IPSEC driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys (system)
IR Enumerator Service: System32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys (manual start)
PnP ISA/EISA Bus Driver: System32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys (system)
Keyboard Class Driver: System32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer: system32\drivers\kmixer.sys (manual start)
Server: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Workstation: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
McAfee.com McShield: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcshield.exe (manual start)
McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager: C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe (manual start)
McAfee.com VirusScan Online Realtime Engine: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsrte.exe /Embedding (autostart)
Messenger: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
MmedFilter: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\Drivers\MmedFilter.sys (manual start)
NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing: C:\WINNT\System32\mnmsrvc.exe (manual start)
Unimodem Streaming Filter Device: system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys (manual start)
Mouse Class Driver: System32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys (system)
Mouse HID Driver: System32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys (manual start)
MPFIREWL: System32\Drivers\MpFirewall.sys (system)
McAfee Personal Firewall Service: "C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\personal firewall\MPFService.exe" (autostart)
WebDav Client Redirector: System32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys (manual start)
MRXSMB: System32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys (system)
Distributed Transaction Coordinator: C:\WINNT\System32\msdtc.exe (manual start)
Windows Installer: C:\WINNT\System32\msiexec.exe /V (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy: system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys (manual start)
Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver: System32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter: system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys (manual start)
NABTS/FEC VBI Codec: System32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys (manual start)
NaiFiltr: System32\DRIVERS\NaiFiltr.sys (manual start)
Microsoft TV/Video Connection: System32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS TAPI Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys (manual start)
NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol: System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys (manual start)
Remote Access NDIS WAN Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys (manual start)
NetBIOS Interface: System32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys (system)
NetBT: System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys (system)
Network DDE: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (disabled)
Network DDE DSDM: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (disabled)
Net Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Network Connections: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Network Location Awareness (NLA): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
NIC Management Service Configuration Driver: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\NMSCFG.SYS (manual start)
Intel(R) NMS: C:\WINNT\System32\NMSSvc.exe (autostart)
NT LM Security Support Provider: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Removable Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
nv4: System32\DRIVERS\nv4.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver: System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys (manual start)
Parallel port driver: System32\DRIVERS\parport.sys (manual start)
Pcdr Helper Driver: \??\C:\Atf\Qctest\PCDoc\PCDRDRV.sys (manual start)
PcdrNt: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\PcdrNt.sys (manual start)
PCI Bus Driver: System32\DRIVERS\pci.sys (system)
PCIIde: System32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys (system)
PictureTaker: c:\fixit\pt\PCTKRNT.SYS (manual start)
Plug and Play: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
Pml Driver HPZ12: C:\WINNT\system32\HPZipm12.exe (autostart)
IPSEC Services: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (autostart)
WAN Miniport (PPTP): System32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys (manual start)
Processor Driver: System32\DRIVERS\processr.sys (system)
Protected Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
Direct Parallel Link Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (manual start)
Remote Access Auto Connection Driver: System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys (system)
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WAN Miniport (L2TP): System32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys (manual start)
Remote Access Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Remote Access PPPOE Driver: System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys (manual start)
Direct Parallel: System32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys (manual start)
Rdbss: System32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys (system)
RDPCDD: System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys (system)
Remote Desktop Help Session Manager: C:\WINNT\system32\sessmgr.exe (manual start)
Digital CD Audio Playback Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys (system)
Routing and Remote Access: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator: %SystemRoot%\System32\locator.exe (manual start)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k rpcss (autostart)
QoS RSVP: %SystemRoot%\System32\rsvp.exe (manual start)
Security Accounts Manager: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
Smart Card: %SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.exe (manual start)
Task Scheduler: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Secdrv: System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (manual start)
Secondary Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
System Event Notification: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Serenum Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys (manual start)
Serial port driver: System32\DRIVERS\serial.sys (system)
Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Shell Hardware Detection: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
PS/2 Keyboard Filter Driver for Win2000: System32\DRIVERS\Sk99202k.sys (manual start)
PS/2 Keyboard Filter Driver for NT 4.0: System32\DRIVERS\Sk9920nt.sys (system)
BDA Slip De-Framer: System32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys (manual start)
smwdm: system32\drivers\smwdm.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel Audio Splitter: system32\drivers\splitter.sys (manual start)
Print Spooler: %SystemRoot%\system32\spoolsv.exe (autostart)
System Restore Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\sr.sys (system)
System Restore Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Srv: System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys (manual start)
SSDP Discovery Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc (autostart)
BDA IPSink: System32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys (manual start)
Software Bus Driver: System32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer: system32\drivers\swmidi.sys (manual start)
MS Software Shadow Copy Provider: C:\WINNT\System32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{1CC14034-ABF5-4E23-BDE4-0728F516DD93} (manual start)
Symantec Core LC: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe (autostart)
symlcbrd: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device: system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys (manual start)
Performance Logs and Alerts: %SystemRoot%\system32\smlogsvc.exe (manual start)
Telephony: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
TCP/IP Protocol Driver: System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys (system)
Terminal Device Driver: System32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys (system)
Terminal Services: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost -k DComLaunch (manual start)
Themes: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Distributed Link Tracking Client: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
ultra: System32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (system)
Microcode Update Driver: System32\DRIVERS\update.sys (manual start)
Universal Plug and Play Device Host: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Uninterruptible Power Supply: %SystemRoot%\System32\ups.exe (manual start)
Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys (manual start)
Microsoft USB PRINTER Class: System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys (manual start)
USB Scanner Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys (manual start)
USB Mass Storage Driver: System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS (manual start)
Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys (manual start)
VGA Display Controller.: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys (system)
ViaIde: System32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys (system)
Volume Shadow Copy: %SystemRoot%\System32\vssvc.exe (manual start)
Windows Time: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Remote Access IP ARP Driver: System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (manual start)
WAN Miniport (ATW): System32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys (manual start)
WAN Miniport (ATW) Service: "C:\WINNT\wanmpsvc.exe" (autostart)
Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio Compatibility Driver: system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys (manual start)
WebClient: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Windows Management Instrumentation: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Portable Media Serial Number Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WMI Performance Adapter: C:\WINNT\System32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe (manual start)
Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys (system)
Security Center: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
World Standard Teletext Codec: System32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS (manual start)
Automatic Updates: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Wireless Zero Configuration: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Gateway PC Camera: System32\DRIVERS\ucdnt.sys (manual start)
Network Provisioning Service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Intel(R) Graphics Platform (SoftBIOS) Driver: system32\drivers\ialmsbw.sys (system)
Intel(R) Graphics Chipset (KCH) Driver: system32\drivers\ialmkchw.sys (manual start)

Enumerating Windows NT logon/logoff scripts:
*No scripts set to run*

Windows NT checkdisk command:
BootExecute = autocheck autochk *

Windows NT 'Wininit.ini':
PendingFileRenameOperations: *Registry value not found*

Enumerating ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad items:

PostBootReminder: C:\WINNT\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn: C:\WINNT\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck: C:\WINNT\system32\webcheck.dll
SysTray: C:\WINNT\System32\stobject.dll

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

End of report, 39,204 bytes
Report generated in 0.984 seconds

Command line options:
/verbose - to add additional info on each section
/complete - to include empty sections and unsuspicious data
/full - to include several rarely-important sections
/force9x - to include Win9x-only startups even if running on WinNT
/forcent - to include WinNT-only startups even if running on Win9x
/forceall - to include all Win9x and WinNT startups, regardless of platform
/history - to list version history only
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Katana » November 28th, 2007, 7:55 pm

We are getting nowhere very fast here !!!
So far the only unknown item is dpvsetunp.exe

Lets see if you can do an online scan

Run Panda Online Scan
Run Panda's ActiveScan from here and perform a full system scan.
- Once you are on the Panda site click the "Scan your PC" button
- A new window will open...click the big "Check Now" button
- Enter your Country
- Enter your State/Province
- Enter your e-mail address and click send
- Select either Home User or Company
- Click the big Scan Now button
- If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
- It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It will take a couple minutes)
- Click on "Local Disks" to start the scan
- Save the log file to your desktop

Please post the log in your reply (if you can log on :) )
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Katana » November 29th, 2007, 9:01 pm

Try these two, you only need to get one to work.

TotalScan

Please go to this site Link >> TotalScan << LINK
  • Under Scan Now click the Full Scan button
  • Follow the prompts to install the Active X if necessary
  • Go and make a cup of tea/coffee/beverage of your choice and watch some TV :)
  • When the scan is finished, a report will be generated
  • Next to Scan Details click the small Save button and save the report to your desktop.
  • Please post the report in your reply.

Kaspersky Online Scanner .

Go Here http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner

Read the Requirements and limitations before you click Accept.
Allow the ActiveX download if necessary
Once the database has downloaded, click Next.
Click Scan Settings and change the "Scan using the following antivirus database" from standard to extended and then click OK.
Click on "My Computer" and then put the kettle on!
When the scan has completed, click Save Report As...
Enter a name for the file in the Filename: text box and then click the down arrow to the right of Save as type: and select text file (*.txt)
Click Save - by default the file will be saved to your Desktop, but you can change this if you wish.

Post whichever log you get, if any, if you can !!

Create A Batch File
Please copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the following text in the quote to Notepad.
Save it as "All Files" and name it hostlook.bat Please save it on your desktop.

type C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts >> C:\hostlook.txt
notepad C:\hostlook.txt
del /q hostlook.bat

Double click on hostlook.bat

notepad will open, please copy paste the contents here
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Katana » December 17th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Hi Demento,
That kaspersky log doesn't show anything that should be causing problems

Do you know what ftp2.maxxiweb.com is ?

Custom CFScript
Please delete any copy of ComboFix that you may have, as it has been updated

1. Please open Notepad
  • Click Start , then Run
  • Type notepad.exe in the Run Box.
2. Now copy/paste the entire content of the codebox below into the Notepad window:

KillAll::
File::
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\Plugins\Portables\Lyra_5\cfscsidll.dll
[/Quote]

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Save the above as CFScript.txt

4. Now STOP all your monitoring programs (Antivirus/Antispyware, Guards and Shields) as they could easily interfere with ComboFix.

5. Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as depicted in the animation below. This will start ComboFix again.

Note:
Do not mouse-click combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

6. ComboFix will automatically RESTART your machine when the KillAll switch is used.

7. Next, re-enable all the programs that you disabled prior to running ComboFix.

8. Post the following logs/Reports:

• ComboFix.txt
  • Fresh HijackThis log run after all the other tools have performed their cleanup.
CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby NonSuch » December 25th, 2007, 6:20 am