You should delete ComboFix; it is a very powerful tool. You can keep Ad-Aware and AVG Anti-Spyware - run regular scans with them.
I forgot to say to clean out the infected restore points:
- Click Start | Help and Support | Undo changes to your computer with System Restore.
- Click Create A Restore Point then click Next. Give it a name it and then click Create, then Close.
- Close the Help and Support Center box.
- Click Start | Run and type Cleanmgr
- Select (C: ) then click OK.
- Click the More Options tab.
- Click Clean Up in the System Restore Section.
Do you have any others questions? Or can we mark this resolved?