Hello and welcome to The Malware Removal Forums.
My name is curlylad and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.
I have to carefully formulate any fixes before I post them so please be patient.
I will be giving you a series of instructions that need to be followed in the order in which I give them to you.
If for any reason you do not understand an instruction or are just unsure then please do not guess , simply post back with your query and we will go through it again.
Please do not start another thread or topic, I will assist you at this thread until we solve your problems.
Lastly the fix may take several attempts and my replies may take some time but I will stick with it if you do the same.
From now on please just reply to this post.
The first thing I need you to do is:-
Download and Run HijackThis
to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
use the Analyse This
button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
I will review the log and provide further necessary steps as soon as possible.