Hi! Welcome to the MWR
I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research.
Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
- I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please be patient as my posts to you have to be checked before I reply, so they make take longer.Click here
to download HJTsetup.exe
- Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
- Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Additional Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
- At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
- Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Please make a uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:
Click on the Config
Click on the Misc Tools
Click on the Open Uninstall Manager
Click on the Save list...
button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save
button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste
the contents of that notepad here in a reply.