My fault for the earlier postings.
Can I ask which email client you are using now? Is it Mozilla or Eudora? Is one of them an old application you used to use?
First of all, we need to empty the Quarantine folder within Norton. I believe you may be able to do that via the View History
option in the left pane once you have opened Norton Anti-virus.
If that is correct, delete all the items in there. If not let me know and we will try a different approach.
- Download OTMoveIt by OldTimer from here
- Double click on OTMoveIt to start OTMoveIt
- Untick the option to Unregister Dll's and Ocx's (1)
- Select the contents of the below codebox, then press Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard
- Code: Select all
C:\Documents and Settings\Debda\My Documents\desktop2\Adobe PageMaker 7.01.zip
- In OTMoveIt Right click on the box labelled Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved
- Click Paste (2)
- Click MoveIt! (3)
- Copy and paste the contents of the results box (4) as a reply to this topic