HijackThis is looking good now. The only process tha should have ben stopped was this flec006.exe I'll try to make my instructions clearer.
You don't have an antivirus on your computer, you must install one antivirus. Otherwise you'll get infected again.
These are good (free) antiviruses:
Then I recommend one more scan...
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner
You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
- Scan Options:
- Scan Archives
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:
- Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.