we can try another one:
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner
You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
- Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
- Scan Options:
- Scan Archives
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:
- Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.
but if that doesn't work, I'll ask some other experts to take a look at the situation.
thanks for your continued patience,