I have two suggestions for you to try.
1) Please download this tool to try and get your internet back.
- Download WinSock XP Fix 1.2 from here
- Save the file to your desktop.
- You should now see a file called winsockxpfix (red + icon) on your desktop.
- Open it
- Click on the Fix button and let the tool run
- When the tool has finished, reboot your computer
2) Repair Winsock and TCP/IP
1. Click Start, click Run, type netsh winsock reset, and then press ENTER.
2. When the Command Prompt window flashes, restart the computer.
Warning: Programs that access or monitor the Internet, such as antivirus, firewall, or proxy clients, may be negatively affected when you run the netsh winsock reset command. If you have a program that no longer functions correctly after you use this resolution, reinstall the program to restore functionality.