Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Learning English...

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Learning English...

Unread postby dsfhdrd » August 15th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Does anyone know any online or free interactive resources for learning English for beginners? The category is adults who know a little bit of day to day English.

Thanks in advance.
dsfhdrd

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby dsfhdrd » August 15th, 2006, 12:11 pm

And I mean good stuff, not a page of two examples and that's it. I am asking for something serious .
dsfhdrd

Unread postby GS2 » August 15th, 2006, 12:49 pm

You could try here:

http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/

How should I use LearnEnglish?

LearnEnglish is not a 'course'. It doesn't have Unit 1 followed by Unit 2, etc.

Instead, LearnEnglish is a like a restaurant with a long menu of learning activities.

Today you might want to practise some grammar. Tomorrow you might want to play one of our games or read a story. Soup, meat or fish - you'll find them all here.
the archives
Most pages on LearnEnglish are put into an Archive. That means you should always be able to find your favourites pages in the future. The only exception to this is when we have a technical redesign, which may mean that certain areas may no longer work and have to be cut.
what about levels?

LearnEnglish is not designed for complete beginners in English or very advanced learners, but every learner in between should be able to find something they can understand and practise.

Because some languages are more similar to English than other languages, what is easy for one person might be more difficult for people who speak a different language.

And sometimes you will want to try and do more difficult things on the site because you are interested in the subject.

We think the best person to say if a game or text is too difficult is - you! Try an exercise, see how you go, try it again later. See if you improve!

Should be some useful links etc, never used it myself but I hope it helps
GS2

Unread postby dsfhdrd » August 15th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Thanks, I've actually visited that site before and it didn't look too impressive. It's mainly for kids and the stuff that's not is strangely shown.
Thanks anyway.
dsfhdrd

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions